Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Rating 5
10 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 

New blog, forum and old usernames...

Posted by wozniack, Sep 13 2014, 07:00 PM

Hi everyone,

Welcome to our new home! It isn't the red and black Wordpress theme that we're accustomed to, but I made changes that we can all be comfortable with. I widened the text just like the old blog; designed a forum button to match our blog's colors; and chose a warm red for our blog since most of you stated you liked red for the template. This will be our blog's permanent home. I only moved it because we risked losing our content and, now that we aren't under a web host, that weight has been lifted, and our site and forum remains safe.

I also created a new home for our forum. You can access the forum link to the right of this post. Those who were registered on the old forum must contact me directly at diyfreebies@gmail.com to get your new password. I had to manually register the old accounts on the new forum as well as move over everyone's posts.

If anyone has any questions at all, please let me know.

Thanks,

wozniack

P.S.-- This post was taken from diyfreebies.com

Current situation...

Posted by wozniack, Aug 18 2014, 07:00 PM

Hi everyone,

I need to update you on the status of our forum and blog. A blog is posted every three months without fail, but along the way I was met with many personal challenges which prevented me from posting and, as a result, I fell short of my readers' expectations. For that, I'm sorry. This blog is not dead, I just have to make the necessary changes in order for it to survive. I've been given a deadline of September 7th to move all the site's contents, forum included, to another location before it is erased. My plan is to point the domain (DIYfreebies.com) to our BlogSpot location: http://wozniack.blogspot.com/ and move our forum to another location. Moving the forum will be the hardest as I have to manually copy over all content to the new forum, and that could take weeks.

Is anyone good at domain pointing? I need help pointing the domain to Blogger. GoDaddy keeps rejecting the BlogSpot name servers, and I'm not sure if that's because I have Bluehost in the background running the GoDaddy name servers or not. If I disable the Bluehost name servers maybe GoDaddy will accept the BlogSpot nameservers? If anyone could do this for me it would save me a lot of time, because I tried for hours the other night and couldn't make it work. As soon as this is accomplished, I need to refresh my brain before my next post and collect my new information. I cannot give a date for the next entry, but I will make a brief post once I have it prepared.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

wozniack

Santa's workshop, Part 2. Gift sites affiliated with giftcardclub.net revealed, payment report from Ace Brands Online + shipping locations questioned

Posted by wozniack, Dec 6 2013, 09:00 PM

Gift sites affiliated with giftcardclub.net revealed; member reports payment from Canadian company Ace Brands Online + shipping locations questioned. Read on...

You might remember a company I wrote about last year called Ace Brands Online. We weren't too sure about them then, but now someone has come forward with a payment report and has allowed me to share their experience. Before we continue, please refresh yourselves with these blog entries on Ace Brands Online: Caivis complaint and discussion... -- Owner of revpath.com denies... -- Once you have done so, please see this person's message to me below.

Ace Brands Online member:

"Hey woz,

This PM is about popularproductsonline.

I am writing you to confirm that this company paid me for my participation in their DIY.

I completed something like 9 offers in late July or beginning of August. My offers reported within a week, some of them instant. Did anfew repeats for nom reporting offers so more like 11 or
12 offers. I filled out an electronic redemption form on Aug 6. I received an email that said I would hear back from somebody on 30-90 days!!

Their terms and conditions depending which page you read have conflicting rules whether there is a CL or not. Very confusing and stupid so ignored it. It said like, keep every single offer from
the time you send your redemption for, until the time they ship your gift.

Since almost 2 months passed I wrote the, two question and complaint emails, threatening to report them if I don't at least get a response from customer service, which I did not for both emails.

In the end though I don't think it was my complaints that worked but rather their oddball wall of doing redemptions.

Almost 60 days after I sent my redemption form, I got a phone call on my cell, the number I must have given them, that all my offers were successfully completed according to their advertiser's
and that they needed to confirm my shipping address. They left a voicemail, I called the, back and asked for the person who called me which is what she asked me to so on the voicemail.
I confirmed my address and aue said I will receive my gift in 15-20 business days, but I ended up receiving something from the, just less than 1 week later.

My sign up gift was an iPhone 5 (2012) and that is in fact what they sent me in the box. I sold it already and got 450 for it so I am a happy camper. I totally wrote them off as unresponsive/scam so I don't even mind that I got my one lifetime gift you are allowed to receive from them.

I am going to leave you some info below, the number they called me from, the number I sent back to them, and the address the prize came from. For some reason I think the phone number
was Canadian. Oh yea it was, the area code.
Phone number they called me from: 647-123-4567
Phone number they told me to call back: 1-877-707-1771

Address the gift came from:
No name/company name
417 Knightsbridge Cr
Davenport fl 33896

And the address label was handwritten in black ink and all capital letters.

Im not calling them legit yet personally, but they did follow up within the time frame their email said and they did pay me. Pretty fun to get a physical gift in the mail, just like the old DIY days
smile.gif

Hope that helps.
-member"

My reply:

"hi member,

hey thanks for your detailed account of your popularproductsonline experience. I actually wrote about them last year: http://www.diyfreebies.com/caivis-complain...eview-and-more/ <-- I was trying to find out if Nuitech handled their support last year but Nuitech dodged my question. they may be their own compoany with Nuitech or some other company handling their Fulfillment, OR they may do it all themselves and have a branch in Florida for processing and fulfilling peoples' gifts.

could you please send me their direct e-mail to diyfreebies@gmail.com? because I would like to contact them from my gmail account. that's awesome that they sent you an iPhone! congrats on the sale of your gift! if its alright by you, I'd like to share your e-mail on popularproducts online with my readers this month.

thanks,

wozniack"

Ace Brand Online member's reply:

"hey woz,

whatsup! of course yea you can share the email, just leave me anonymous so i continue to dig and do gifts with my name and email

um otherwise i dont have a 'direct email' from them to send you b/c they never emailed me back and i contacted them thru the contact form on the website, popularproductsonline.com.

-member"

Although you must wait 30-90 days after submitting the electronic redemption form, they do contact you by phone to confirm your address. I guess that's just how they roll. I'm glad this person was paid, and that we have another paying DIY company. I sent Ace Brands Online a message through their contact form and asked if the Davenport, FL address is a branch of their company in the U.S., or if they hired another company to handle Fulfillment. Below is my reply from customer service at Ace Brands Online.

My message:

"From: noreply@popularproductsonline.com [mailto:noreply@popularproductsonline.com]
Sent: December-01-13 9:51 PM
To: support@popularproductsonline.com
Subject: PopularProducts Help Request

A new help requesst has been submitted:

Name: me
E-mail: diyfreebies@gmail.com
Phone: xxxx

Is the address you ship gifts from in Davenport, FL a branch of your company in Canada? Do you have locations set up in the U.S. solely for shipping rewards? Or have you hired a Florida-based company to ship rewards?

The reason I ask is so that I can sort out the addresses associated with the gift sites I've been working on.

Thank you so much...

me"

Customer service's reply:

"from: Cheryl . Davis <support@popularproductsonline.com>
to: diyfreebies@gmail.com
date: Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 1:31 PM
subject: RE: PopularProducts Help Request

Hello,

Our records indicate that you have not completed an online account with popularproductsonline.com

Please create an online account and then you will be able to login and complete the required offers to receive the prize in question.

Thank you for contacting Popular Products Online"

My reply:

"from: diyfreebies@gmail.com <diyfreebies@gmail.com>
to: "Cheryl . Davis" <support@popularproductsonline.com>
date: Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 5:08 PM
subject: Re: PopularProducts Help Request
mailed-by: gmail.com

Hi,

Could you please answer my questions regarding the Davenport, FL address and shipping?

Thanks,

me"

"from: Cheryl . Davis <support@popularproductsonline.com>
date: Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Hello,

We do not ship gifts/rewards from the location you have listed below any gifts/rewards that are shipped are sent directly from us.

My reply:

to: "Cheryl . Davis" <support@popularproductsonline.com>
date: Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 8:08 PM
subject: Re: PopularProducts Help Request

So they come from your Canadian location? I ask because one or two people have stated that your rewards come from 417 Knightsbridge Cr, Davenport, FL 33896.

I am just making sure I have the right info so I don't get anything confused. smile.gif

Thank you for all your help!

me"

"from: Cheryl Davis <support@popularproductsonline.com>
date: Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 10:28 AM

The Davenport, FL address could just be the location of the merchant they buy gifts from. So the merchant's Davenport, FL address is printed on the packages because they supply the gifts. The reason I asked Ace Brands Online that was to find out if they had branches in the U.S., or if they functioned primarily out of Canada. Not that important but its good to know. I like that customer service replies so fast to messages. That and there being a login to check status makes doing them worthwhile, IMO. I may try this one.

Ace Brands Online address:

120 East Beaver Creek Rd., STE #200
Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4B 4V1

New gift sites in connection with giftcardclub.net are live on the web. We'll look at one of them called myrewardsgroup.com, but please read these entries before doing so: DIyfreebies 5th annual anniversary blog... - RewardZone USA proven legit + payment reports -- Let's compare the gift sites' front pages, main pages, login pages, and policies.

giftcardclub.net front page:

url: http://giftcardclub.net/G/landing?campaign...id=206#vid=3056

myrewardsgroup.com front page:

url: http://myrewardsgroup.com/G/landing?campai...id=110#vid=3041

Both front pages have identical content from rule #1 to rule #4. Check out the policies...

giftcardclub.net policy:

url: http://members.giftcardclub.net/Info/pp

myrewardsgroup.com policy:

url: http://members.myrewardsgroup.com/Info/pp

The same address is in both policies: 2360 Corporate Circle Suite 400, Henderson, Nevada 89074. This confirms that giftcardclub.net and myrewardsgroup.com are from the same DIY company. We must remember that 2360 Corporate Circle is InCorp Services's address, and Gayle Clauges, the Director of Operations at InCorp Services, stated that her company does NOT own giftcardclub.net. She said InCorp Services, Inc is a registered agent for "thousands of companies," and part of that service is mail forwarding. So whoever this mystery DIY company is, they are using InCorp Services's address for their gift program, which makes it twice as hard to catch them.

giftcardclub.net main page:

url: http://giftcardclub.net/

giftcardclub.net login page:

url: http://members.giftcardclub.net/

myrewardsgroup.com main page:

url: http://www.myrewardsgroup.com/

myrewardsgroup.com login page:

url: http://members.myrewardsgroup.com/

The main and login pages are also alike, and why wouldn't they be if these sites are related? Another gift site is mygiftcardrewards.com. It has the same front page wording, main page, login page, and policy address. We just need the company's name, and we need to find out if they're paying on these sites. This may be the toughest case I've had yet! Once I know who they are, I can contact them directly and ask them some questions. But its getting to that point before I can. Its gonna be a lonnnng night of investigating! *turns on the coffee pot*

Another double blog has come to an end, I enjoyed putting it together. This year went by so fast I am still stuck in December 2012! I feel like I am continuing doing the very last thing I remember doing last year, if that makes sense. 2013 went by in a blur. I wonder if I'll remember much from 2013 years from now, hm? *in deep thought* Back to our blog, I had a blast creating this year's holiday blog posts. As busy as I've been, I had to take time out to get it done. Believe it or not, I am still out of town, so my Christmas will be spent elsewhere, which isn't so bad because I can be with my grandmother and a few relatives that I haven't seen in a while. I'm hoping to be back though after Christmas so I can take care of some things, and I miss being home.

Wishing you all and your loved ones a wonderful holiday season... Happy Holidays, and have a Happy New Year!!

Take care,

wozniack

Santa’s workshop, Part 1. RMM Media, LLC warning, Amped Media addresses domain questions, holiday link list...

Posted by wozniack, Dec 6 2013, 08:00 PM

This holiday season follow Santa to his workshop for the latest rewards and DIY news! Amped Media's Jonathan Gies addresses gift site questions; RewardZone USA lookalike company, RMM Media, LLC., fails to pay member, and member tells all; holiday link list! Ho ho ho, off we go...

An update on RMM Media and their RewardZone USA lookalike sites. A member did 12+ offers on one of their sites and the gift site showed she had "0" completed. They also will not answer her e-mails. Also, RewardZone USA and Caivis denied any affiliation with RMM Media, LLC. See my exchange with this member below to learn what happened.

Member:

"from: member <xxxx@xx.com>
date: Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 2:40 PM
subject: Major Problems with rewardzone usa PLEASE HELP
mailed-by: xxxx.com
signed-by: xxxx.com

Hi Woz, how are you? That time of year again and here I am back at it again, my first diy site and I think I am getting screwed. Ive tried contacting the company to no avail and no response. And now today I can't even get onto the site at all, it comes up blank. Do you have a phone number or something? I have been sending email from several different sites of theirs because there may be a problem with the one I'm doing. I completed RmmMediawards "awardhotspot.com" $1,000 visa gc in the one day and have gotten my emails from everyone but them. The site allows me to check in the status, but I shows 0 completed. I have nothing. Obviously it acknowledges my email address/account, but that is it. Also on the platinum page there is a limited amount of offers and several of them don't work, it only gives me pop-ups of other offers of theirs. Therefore in order to complete all 12 offers, I did another offer from either silver or gold, I don't remember which. I had no choice and couldn't reach anyone. I hope I don't miss out on this gc because I ended up spending a lot more than I should have because of not being able to get into other offers. I tried and tried all day, at least 22 hours I put into it, and I checked it out 1 to 2 Weeks prior to starting to be sure of what I was getting into. Now I would like to do another because I desperately need the gc's, but this site used up a lot of my finance's and offers. Please, Please, Please tell me you have a contact person or number or something. I pray you do, or I am so screwed.
After what I have read on your blog today and what I read on anything4free, I was so hoping this was an answer we have all been waiting for. I truly hope this is just a bug in their system that can be fixed and that we can straighten out my account."

Second reply from member:

to: me <diyfreebies@gmail.com>
date: Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 9:54 AM
subject: Fwd: Major Problems with rewardzone usa PLEASE HELP

Sorry I forgot to use my user name (anything4free) that you probably remember me by tvs5146. After I sent the last message to you, I went back and finished reading your blog. Should have done that first. Do you think Im screwed? I still havent heard a word. member"

My reply:

to: member <xxxx@xx.com>
date: Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 4:50 PM
subject: Re: Major Problems with rewardzone usa PLEASE HELP

Hi member,

I just read your e-mails, and I am happy to help you. I contacted OnDemand Research (Caivis) since you said you did "awardspot.com," the RewardZone USA lookalike company. I don't think RMM Media (awardspot.com) is RewardZone USA, I just think their sites have the same look and feel. I asked Caivis directly if they had any involvement with the lookalike company but so far I haven't heard anything, and I don't think I will in all honesty. Caivis knows about my blog, and I don't think they like me too much.

To be sure there is no confusion, you actually did an RMM Media site? Do you still have the link so I can look at it? I just wanted to make sure you really meant the lookalike company and not the actual RewardZone USA so we don't waste time contacting the wrong company. Below is the phone number for Cavis/OnDemand Research, and I'll throw in XL Marketing's phone number as well. Also, I have included their e-mails (you might have better luck with them).

Phone numbers:

Cavis/OnDemand Research: 1-202-683-2200

XL Marketing: 212-660-2510 - 212-967-5055

E-mails:

Caivis/OnDemand Research: customer.service@ondemandresearch.com - inquiries@caivis.com

XL Marketing:

info@xlmarketing.com

What I sent Caivis:

"Hi,

Does awardhotspot.com belong to your company? I ask because I am trying to organize the sites I do by company name and this looked like one of yours. Also, your e-mail address for OnDemand Research, customer.service@ondemandresearch.com, is present in the Privacy Policy. So I just assumed awardhotspot.com was your company's domain.

Thanks!

me"

But they never replied. If you are able to speak to someone, could you please ask them if awardhotspot.com is their domain? They may just handle customer support for awardhotspot.com. I don't know. If the site you did though was awardhotspot.com then we'd find out for sure if Caivis owned it or not because they would tell you. You don't have to, but I would really appreciate it if you could. If you don't want to, that's fine. No pressure. smile.gif

One more thing. If you're able to get back into the site and it is still showing "0" offers completed, please take a screen shot of your status page. That way it gives you proof that you have an account with them in case it comes up blank and you are locked out again.

If it turns out that RewardZone USA was the actual DIY company you did and not Caivis, I will quickly look up their contact information for you.

I hope this helps. Please keep me informed on your gift's status.

Thanks,

wozniack"

Member's reply:

to: "diyfreebies@gmail.com" <diyfreebies@gmail.com>
date: Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 10:08 PM

hi woz, well I finally got responses from the real rewardzoneusa and from Cavis/OnDemand Research. Basically nobody knows how to get in touch with this copycat company. I am forwarding the emails so you can see what was said. I cancelled the majority of the offers I took out today and explained briefly to each of them what happened. They were all pretty understanding of it. I just kept 3 of them....Disney movies, Elmo's kids club (activities/books) and I had purchased a $25 gift card from FTD Florist. I kept the 2 kids club stuff because I didn't want to ruin my name with them. member"

Second reply from member:

date: Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 9:29 AM

ok, I forwarded all 4 emails to you. As you can see awardzoneusa would like the info if we do eventually find out who they are and the Ondemandresearch co. claims they have no contact info other than what they gave me for the legit co. Oh by the way, are there any active legit rewardzoneusa sites for &1000 gc's. member"

E-mails from member to RewardZone USA and Caivis and their replies to member...

E-mail to RewardZone USA:

"member <xxxx@xx.com>

Oct 4

do you know anything about them using rewardzoneusa? That is the same as yours isn't it? How in the world do they get away with that?"

RewardZone USA's replies:

"On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 9:08 AM, <contact@rewardzoneusa.com> wrote:

Hi member,

Awardhotspot.com is not one of our domains or affiliated websites.

Thank you."

"On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 9:58 AM, <contact@rewardzoneusa.com> wrote:

Hi member,

That website and company is not affiliated with us. They copied our site, unfortunately.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

The RewardzoneUSA Team."

E-mail to RewardZone USA:

"From: member <xxxx@xx.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Subject: Re: #7445084568614338932-Please, this is urgent.
To: contact@rewardzoneusa.com

do you have any information as to how to contact them or anything? Thank you"

RewardZone USA's reply:

"From: <contact@rewardzoneusa.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Subject: #7445084568614338932-Please, this is urgent.
To: 2013diyrmda@gmail.com

Hi Teresa,

Unfortunately we do not. If you locate a point of contact, please forward it to us as well.

Thank you."

E-mail to Caivis:

"From: member [mailto:xxxx@xx.com]
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2013 9:18 AM
To: customer.service@ondemandresearch.com
Subject: Urgent....Please help

I recently completed an online incentive reward site with a company by the name of RewardzoneUSA a/k/a Rmmmediaward, on a site Awardhotspot.com. I understand that you are affliated with them. Is this true? I have tried in vein to reach someone regarding my completion and can't seem to get a response from anyone. I have not rec'd credit for not one of the 12 offers that I did and now it seems the website awardhotspot is down. I spent a good deal of money doing the offers as there aren't that many to choose from and some offers cannot be accessed at all. So please if you would, be so kind and to help me reach the right party to speak with about this problem that I am having. I would be very greatful if you could help me.
Thank you, member"

Cavis' reply:

"From: Customer Service <customer.service@ondemandresearch.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Subject: RE: Urgent....Please help
To: member <xxxx@xx.com>

Dear member,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please try this link: http://contact.rewardzoneusa.com/contact.aspx

This should take you to the rewards zone member support.

Regrettably, we do not have direct contact information for rewardszone USA, so we are limited in how we may help.

Sincerely,

Customer Care"

My reply to member:

date: Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 3:59 PM

member,

Thank you for the e-mails! I cautioned other members about the lookalike company on A4F today. I created a post telling everyone we had confirmation on the lookalike company, that it was not affiliated with the real RewardZone USA, and that I had to investigate them further to find out who they are.

Tonight, I will research 'RMM Media, LLC.', the company name on the lookalike sites, again to see if it'll get me somewhere. If I knew who they were, I could easily get contact info for you. I knew the lookalike sites weren't connected to RewardZone USA, but now I can confirm it thanks to you! Thank you so much. In return, I will do my best to help you get the info you need, and as quickly as possible. smile.gif

If you have any questions or need anything, do not hesitate to contact me. I will be up late tonight with my investigations, with yours being my top priority.

Kind Regards,

wozniack"

Member's reply:

date: Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Hi Woz, Not for anything else, but not only should they be penalized for this horrendous scam, I feel like I should take them to court...Get this, I cancelled all but 3 of the offers, i.e., Disney Movie Club, Elmo's Learning adventure and the FTD gift card I bought. I figured with the new grandbabies I thought it would be worth keeping. In the meantime I signed up at the real rewardzone usa and completed all offers. So I thgought. I took out another Disney movie club and one of the offers I cancelled, Santoku knife, I tried to take again. Santoku gave me a message that there was a problem so I tried to call but they were closed on Sunday. So I called on Monday for the heck of it. They said even though I closed the account, the system wont let me take another knife offfer, because I had the offer. I explained to the girl I spokie with what the problem was and she offered to do it over the phone, but I told her it had to be done on line through the company with a link. In the meantime, I still didnt receive any emails from Disney, which I know they can be a little slower, but I should have heard something by the next day. I found their number and called them. No record of my order. I spoke with 2 people who searched and they both couldnt find it. The one girl told me that this system doesnt allow for 2 accounts. I said shouldnt I have gotten a message or something? I said I even got a thank you when I submitted my order. No luck. So It looks like I'm screwed out of $1000 and stuck with more offers. I sent a message to the real rewrdzone usa to see if anything at all could be done since I wasn't notified by either company by 12:00 midnight. I got a response that they are looking into it. I would have thought it was just a computer generated message except that they spoke of the scam company because I had mentioned it in my message. I've been trying to do an Amped offer, but I can't seem to get to the real offer pages. It keeps taking me back to the beginning or to another site. I am going to try a different one because I spent enough time trying to do it only to start again. I just hope that scam company didn't penetrate their web site and mess things up. I cant imagine why anyone would want to copy another copy unless its to gain information that is confidential. I just hope they didnt get anything of mine (or anyone's for that matter), that could mess me up . If you could think of anything that might shed some light that could help me straighten things out so I could actually earn a real $1000 card. Hell now I need to do 2 of them. I sure would love to find these people, as I'm sure others would like to too. I'm sure sooner or later something is going to bring them out in the open. Talk to you soon. member"

Member's reply:

date: Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Hi Woz Just wanted to let you know that I did hear from the real rewardzone, and I gues I must have confused them a little with my last message to them (ticket). Here is what they sent me:

"There is a lot of confusion here.

You submitted tickets from xxxx@xx.com regarding RMMedia who we are NOT affiliated with. We can not help you with this issue.

At the same time you submitted tickets from this email xxxx@xx.com for your account which you did complete 2 silver 1 gold and 8 platinum offers. You are one gold offer shy from becoming eligible for the offer. If you have completed this offer and its simply not showing up on your incentive status page, forward the email confirmation for that missing gold offer to us and we will process your claim.

Otherwise, please use this link: http:/www.somethinghere.com to continue and finish your final gold offer.

Then submit an incentive claim referencing ticket # xxxxxxxxxx and we will process your claim.

To be clear. We are NOT associated with RMMedia. Our affiliated sites are RewardzoneUSA.com, Nationalconsumercenter.com and savingscenterusa.com. Also, please keep all further contact to one email address to avoid confusion in the future.

Thank you.
The Rewardzone USA Team."

So it seems that they might be allowing me to complete the site. I had written to them and told them how I was having problems signing up for the offers because of the other rewardzone usa offers I did. I completed the offer, submitted the incentive claim and they notified me:

"We see that you have signed up for the required amount of offers to qualify for the incentive. We are in the process of verifying your offers and preparing the necessary documents for your claim. You will receive a followup email from us within 72 business hours with further instructions and any necessary documentations.

Thank you,
The Reward Zone USA, LLC Team"

Then the next email from them:

"Please find the attached claim form and w-9 form.

Please follow the instructions on the claim form and send back both forms via email (info@rewardzoneusa.com) or fax (646-349-3872).

Thanks!"

So, I just have to get the form notarized and send in the w-9 with it. So I hope all goes well and they allow me to get the award. We will see. I'll keep you informed. Talk to you soon, member"

My reply:

date: Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Hi member,

Just letting you know that I am actively working on your issue with RMM Media, LLC and the lookalike RewardZone USA company. What slows me down are all the dead ends. When you think you're getting somewhere you reach one, and either pick up where you left off or start all over.

As for MyRewardsGroup, I already knew about the site and made a note on paper to investigate the domain as it shares a likeness to giftcardclub.net. Please hold off on doing MyRewardsGroup as it may be affiliated with giftcardclub.net, the unknown DIY company's domain.

There have been Amped Media complaints, but you are the first to state that the sites take you back to where you started and that you can get stuck. I will relay your message to Jonathan Gies, the CEO of Amped Media, so he is aware of this problem. Thanks for letting me know!

I'm glad you were successful with one of RewardZone USA's gift sites. Please let me know when your gift arrives, and take a picture if you can. smile.gif

Hope to hear from you soon, or hopefully I contact you first with news on RMM Media, LLC./lookalike RewardZone USA company.

Kind Regards,

wozniack"

I contacted this member recently for an update, and am waiting to hear back. I don't know if they got paid yet or not, but so far it doesn't look good. The RMM Media warning post I mentioned in our exchange can be found here: http://www.anything4free.com/forums/index....howtopic=181599 -- The warning post's content is in this blog, which is why I'm not copying it here. I felt it was important to make others aware of the complications with RMM Media's sites, and to let everyone know that RewardZone USA and Caivis are NOT affiliated with RMM Media. Before you do a RewardZone USA site, please look for "RMM Media" in the front page's paragraph.

Never got a response from Renee Moncada or Subreption, LLC. I get the feeling these two aren't involved, but I can't rule them out just yet. I did find someone else who I think has a greater chance of being with RMM Media, LLC. Meet Renee Moskowitz, a Publishing Sales Consultant at RMM Media in New York City.

This woman seems like the most likely candidate for RMM Media, LLC. Not Renee Moncada, a co-executive producer of a reality tv show, and Subreption, LLC., a company sharing its headquartered address with RMM Media, LLC. If RMM Media is only using Subreption's headquartered address for mailing purposes, we can cross Subreption, LLC off our list. Renee Moskowitz could be our woman. I need to get in touch with her asap. Hopefully I can, and she supplies me with contact info to give my readers who have done RMM Media sites. Its important to get the word out on these lookalike sites to prevent more scams. Please share my blog with others so they know to be careful with this company.

A reader sent me an e-mail asking about Amped Media's rewarding-promos.com domain. Their e-mail followed by my response and question to Jonathan Gies at Amped Media is below.

My e-mail to Jonathan Gies:

"Hi,

I just had a quick question regarding the TOS for rewarding-promos.com. Below is an e-mail I received followed by my response to this person which explains what I want to know.

E-mail I received:

"I got to this site through a link on your forum that is supposed to be an Amped Media site. Below is a link to the site's TOS.

Is it Amped Media - looks awful familiar!

http://rewarding-promos.com/info.htm?tp=to...dabec5bb9"

My reply:

"As far as I know, the rewarding-promos.com domain belongs to Amped Media, thus rewarding-promos.com is not Nuitech. BUT you are right because the TOS is similar to Nuitech, it even lists the 'YR Central' DBA in the TOS. It could just be that Nuitech has put Amped Media's sites under their DBA(s) since they handle their fulfillment. Or Nuitech could now own and fully operate all of Amped Media's sites. To not speculate any further, I will get confirmation on this from Jonathan Gies at Amped Media. He would know.

Thanks for pointing this out to me! I appreciate it.

wozniack"

Do the rewarding-promos.com sites still belong to you? I was just trying to figure out why, YR Central, a Nuitech DBA, was in the TOS for rewarding-promos.com. As soon as you let me know, I will tell my readers so they aren't confused. I appreciate any answers you can give me.

Thank you for your time, and I wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving...

Regards,

wozniack"

Jonathan Gies' reply:

"from: Jonathan Gies <jonathan@ampedmedia.com>
date: Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 5:28 PM
subject: Re: rewarding-promos.com TOS question

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

The domain rewading-promos.com is owned by Nuitech, we link to them from our survey properties because they handle the actual gift fulfillment. We have to maintain certain languages in our own policies as to ensure we are inline with theirs.

Hopefully that answers your question. Have an excellent Thanksgiving.

--
Jonathan Gies
Chief Executive Officer"

My reply:

to: Jonathan Gies <jonathan@ampedmedia.com>
date: Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 6:10 PM
subject: Re: rewarding-promos.com TOS question

Hi Jonathan,

I really appreciate you helping me understand all this.

So all gift site completions count as Amped Media completions since Nuitech only handles Fulfillment, correct? Its just that, like you said, the languages within your own policies/TOS must match theirs, which is why I'm guessing that 'YR Central' is present in the TOS. My only other question is your other gift site domains, are they owned by Nuitech as well, and Amped Media just maintains the survey/gift site pages?

I'm sorry for asking so many questions, that is all I have. You've been a great help so far, thank you. smile.gif

Kind Regards,

wozniack"

I take this to mean that Nuitech only owns the domain rewarding-promos.com, and handles Fulfillment for Amped Media with Amped Media still operating the company. This is interesting though because if the DBA shows 'YR Central', then does it count as an actual Nuitech or Amped Media site completion? My guess is it counts as an Amped Media completion, because they are just keeping the same wording in their policies/TOS as Nuitech and nothing else. As for the site problems, please visit the links again. If they don't work, let me know and I will put another e-mail out to Jonathan. I know how much you guys have been wanting to do Amped Media. smile.gif

My earnings: $10.00 loaded to my Payoneer Mastercard; $75.00 in Target eCards, and a $10.00 JcPenney eCard from Shopkick; a $10.00 amazon code from Opinion Outpost; $20.00 in Sears eCards, $50.00 in Wal-Mart eCards, $25.00 Tango Card, and a $20.00 virtual Visa from Toluna; $5.00 check from Clorox; $3.00 check from Business Innovators Forum; a $25.00 amazon code, $25.00 Wal-Mart gift card (not yet received), $20.00 in Best Buy gift cards (not yet received), and a $25.00 virtual Visa from MyView.

MyView has $25.00, $50.00, $75.00, and $100.00 virtual Visas. Unlike their virtual gift cards, their physical gift cards take weeks to ship. The great thing about MyView is you get instant credit after completing a survey, which makes for faster payouts. Opinion Outpost is the same way. I'm really into them right now, and I am getting back into ePoll. With Opinion Outpost you only need 50 points to cash out and they give you many high-point surveys. 50 points equals $5.00, 100 points equals $10.00, and so on. They offer an amazon and Paypal option. If you are interested in these panels, please e-mail me: diyfreebies@gmail.com

*holiday link list*

Amped Media--

http://premiumgiftrewards.net/go/to/eeb296...c7fa0c/aid/1717 - offers unknown/$1,000.00 Visa gift card

http://onlinegiftpromos.net/go/to/20dca0/k...1069f3/aid/1717 - offers unknown/Visa gift card, amount unknown

http://funprizes.us/go/to/ef2b82/key/5d89b...7b137e/aid/1717 - offers unknown/Visa gift card, amount unknown

http://giftrewardsonline.net/go/to/0ce918/...d/10899/s1/1674 - offers unknown/$1,000.00 Visa gift card

http://gift-rewards.net/go/to/f55a13/key/3...e737e7/aid/1717 - offers unknown/$1,000.00 Visa gift card

http://varietyrewards.com/go/to/1bf676/key...2fdbdb/aid/1717 - offers unknown/$1,000.00 Visa gift card

http://nationalprizes.net/go/to/980bd8/key...7961eb/aid/1717 - offers unknown/$1,000.00 Visa gift card

http://giftrewardsonline.net/go/to/1eef02/...40e564/aid/1717 - offers unknown/$1,000.00 Visa gift card

http://gift-rewards.net/go/to/661999/key/7...a7516c/aid/1717 - offers unknown/$1,000.00 Visa gift card

http://premiumgiftrewards.net/go/to/c69264...35328a/aid/1717 - offers unknown/$1,000.00 Home Depot gift card

Like last year, I gave much thought to spacing out my posts, and I have decided to blog on a three-month basis. Given the time spent on each investigation, the extra month will greatly help. When you have several going at once, you need as much time as possible to gather all the information before putting it out there. Not to mention, allowing "company response time" to the issues at hand. This means getting a company or an individual to respond to situations, and often long, drawn out problematic ones, which take even more time. You wouldn't think it would be hard to reach someone after contacting them, but if the company or individual are busy, the back-and-forth correspondence is slow. Its just better all around, and I'd like to think my readers' lives are made easier with less content to absorb.

This change will not negatively affect this blog, or our communications (e-mails, PMs, forum posts). It would only do so if this blog ceased to exist. To avoid that, this change had to be made. I hope you all understand. Our blogs' publishing dates: March, June, September, December, and the cycle starts over. Please check back often, or remember those dates so you don't miss anything!

The RMM Media, LLC issue was of utmost importance, so I made it my first topic. Everyone please watch out with this site. There are no payment reports yet, and one of their gift program evidently did not report the offers that person did. Also, its confirmed that RewardZone Usa and Caivis are in no way affiliated with RMM Media, so please commit that to memory.

Moving on to Part 2. of our holiday blog... Gift sites connected to giftcardclub.net are revealed, and there's a payment report from a new Canadian DIY company!

See you there...

wozniack

RewardZone USA proven legit + payment reports, InCorp Services, Inc answers giftcardclub.net and Member Source Media questions, Halloween link list...

Posted by wozniack, Oct 2 2013, 07:00 AM

We've got an exciting blog this month!! Member proves RewardZone USA to be legit and payment reports + lookalike sites investigated; Director of Operations at InCorp Services, Gayle Clauges, addresses questions concerning giftcardclub.net and Member Source Media/Conceptual Media questions; Halloween link list, and more! Join in a night of fun, mystery, and spooktacular deals...

Payment reports are rolling in for RewardZone USA! Members came forward with their experiences. I will share what I know so you all avoid any mistakes when going in to your first RewardZone USA site. We'll start with a member from A4F (anything4free.com) who posted about her gift from RewardZone USA.

Member's post:

"I'd like to introduce to everyone a new wonderful freebie company RewardZoneUSA. They were flooding my inbox with different promotions of a new iPad, iPhone, the $500 Unemployment Check, etc for months, until I found a good deal of a $1000 Visa gift card. Their requirements: you must successfully complete all 12 offers (2 silver, 2 gold & 8 platinum) within 1 calendar day.

http://www.rewardzoneusa.com/path.html?p=C.../1300/terms.htm

I have received TWO $500 Visa gift cards today from this company, located in New York. That was the easiest and fastest $1000 I've ever made in my life!! Their sites have an incredibly fast crediting system and a fantastic customer service. It took me a few hours to complete 12 offers and get credited for all of them instantly. They approved my redemption papers in 17... not days, not hours, but minutes after I emailed them in, and sent out my Visa gift cards the same day! I received them in 7 days!
We needed a reliable replacement for I-Deal. RewardZoneUSA is a proven legit company.
I'm going to use this money toward my European vacation. smile.gif

I highly recommend this company to everyone. Good luck!"

Then she sent me this e-mail:

to: xxxx@xx.com
bcc: diyfreebies@gmail.com
date: Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 12:18 PM
subject: RewardZoneUSA
signed-by: gmail.com

Hi Woz,

Did you read my thread in DIY forum on A4F? I did prove that RewardzoneUSA is quite a legit company.
They were flooding my inbox with different promotions of a new iPad, iPhone, the $500 Unemployment Check, etc for months, until I found a good deal of a $1000 Visa gift card.
I've received TWO $500 Visa gift cards in just 7 days. That was the easiest and fastest $1000 I've ever made in my life! Their sites have an incredibly fast crediting system and a fantastic customer service. It took me a few hours to complete 12 offers and get credited for all of them instantly. They approved my redemption papers in 17... not days, not hours, but minutes after I emailed them in, and sent out my Visa gift cards the same day!

What do know about Awardzoom.com company and their $1000 Walmart site?
Please let me know if you have any information.

Thank you,
member"

My reply:

date: Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 6:33 PM
subject: Re: RewardZoneUSA

Hi member,

I just read your topic on RewardZone USA. Congrats!! Do you still have the $1,000.00 gift card link? This is nice that we have a new proven legit company. We can trust them now. smile.gif

awardzoom.com results in an error page when I visit the site. I will try it again in a bit.

Congratulations again! Have fun on your vacation. smile.gif)

Regards,

wozniack"

Next is a report from Member #2. He recently received two $500.00 Visa gift cards from RewardZone USA. Below is the e-mail he sent me.

Member's e-mail:

"from: member <xxxx@xx.xx>
date: Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 8:36 AM
subject: gift card
signed-by: xxxx.xx

Woz,

What's going on? Listen, I just wanted to fill you in on another offer
that I completed and will be getting my gift card(s) in the mail in 2-4
weeks. And it just so happens to be with RewardZone USA.

First, here's the link for a $1000 gift card. I found it on the site
ofree.net. http://thisisinteresting.org/walmartgiftcard - It's one of
those offers where you do it in a 24 hour time period.

There are a couple of things (both good and bad) that I want to point
out:
1. You have to complete a total of 12 offers. However, there are only a
total of 14 to choose from. So you must be careful when choosing from
Silver, Gold, and Platinum page.

2. The Discover Card is an option however, you must be approved for it
to count. And it can take up to 72 hours for them to credit it.
3. They do credit your offers very fast just like one of your readers (i
think her name was Natalie) said.
4. But here's where this is really cool if they don't credit an
offer like they did with one of mine you can send them the
appropriate confirmation (like a confirmation email from that offer) and
they'll credit it for you. That's crazy isn't it. My experience has
always been that if they don't credit it then you're out of luck. Not
here.
5. Be careful with the fosina offers (Knife, Ceramic pan, etc,). After 2
completed offers in one day I couldn't do a third (in 24 hours). I
though I was screwed at the time because I didn't know they would credit
me for a different offer later.

6. After completing my offers, I filled out the "claim incentive"
then it took about 24 hours for them to respond saying they were
going to check all my offers. Then 24 hours later they sent me the forms
I needed to fill out to claim my incentive and fax in. Then just like
Natalie said, it only took about 15 minutes for them to approve that and
let me know my cards on the way.

So now, I'm waiting for them to arrive. I'm not real worried either
since everything seems to be lining up with what Natalie said. I'll let
you know when I get them.

Thought you (and of your readers) would be interested in this. Take
care.

member"

The first and fifth paragraph of this member's e-mail are important. If you only have two additional offers to choose from out of 14, or however many are required across all their sites, that poses a problem if more than two don't credit. If this company does manual credit it makes it easier to do them. I will ask them about manual credit because I don't if they do that. I always start with the platinum page of any DIY site as it is the hardest. Make sure first that the platinum page is doable. But if the platinum page has duplicated offers, or if 8 out of, say, 9 available offers are required for that page, then you might have trouble. Then there are the Fosina offers. The rule is you cannot do more than 2 Fosina offers in 24 hours, and since you must complete a RewardZone USA site within 1 calendar day, you can do no more than 2 Fosina offers per site.

Here are some responses from members who were unsuccessful with RewardZone USA...

Member #1 asked me:

"Did u see those rewardzone site payments? I was trying their site but got stuck because their offers are mainly fosina and u can't do more than 2 or 3 a day. But they seem to pay out ..."

My reply:

"She got paid extremely fast on the one she did. The only thing is, if you get stuck you're in trouble because you have to do the offers all in one day. I know you got stuck but, were you able to finish yours? Was just wondering... Hope so!

Thanks,

wozniack"

Member #1's reply:

"and by the way I could never finish that site in one day due to those fosina offer restriction so I was short and time was up - what a waste for me..."

My message to Member #2:

"Hi,

Were you able to do the RewardZone USA site? If so, what were the offers like on the Platinum page?

Thanks,

wozniack"

Member #2's reply:

"No.. I couldn't do it. The offers were too similar and limited. Dr Seuss, Disney, credit report, grant money, cooking knives, Amora among others. Nothing I had not done before. And all pages had the same ones repeated so it was too risky. It just one didn't get approved I'd be done. I hope you have better luck."

Member #3:

"Well I tried 4 offers and got pending charges on my credit card for all of them, but none of them credited yet. Doesn't look good. Will check I'm the AM and if they've credited keep going - if not bailing out."

My reply:

"What happened? Did they eventually credit?

Thanks,

wozniack"

Member #3's reply:

"never credited...never got back to the looking for new sites."

I wanted to share the bad as well as the good experiences, because people have had issues with offer variety and crediting. Like with I-Deal, there were crediting issues as well, but we were still able to do them. Each individuals experience is different, while some have issues others may not. There is always a chance that an offer may not credit, you just have to decide if its best to go forward with the DIY company. Since this has been a proven legitimate company, I have done a write up on their terms. See below.

RewardZone USA- Offers must be completed within 1 calendar day, the same day you registered. If you don’t complete the required number of offers in one session, you may do so by logging in to the "Incentive Status" page. If you fail to complete your offers the day you register, you must start over, and you will not receive credit for offers completed on a prior day. After you have completed all of the required offers and confirmed your completion on Incentive Status, you can start the claims process by logging onto the Incentive Status and selecting “Claim My Incentive.” Upon qualification, you will be contacted via e-mail and/or U.S. mail with a claim form. The redemption form must be notarized, and you must provide a copy of your driver’s license or other government-issued ID. If your mailing address is different than the address you provided during registration or the address on your ID, you must provide proof of residence at the mailing address such as a utility bill, tax bill, voter ID or rent invoice. If your gift is valued at $600.00 or more, you must also fill out a w9 form. Once all documents are approved, your gift will ship within two to four weeks, sometimes sooner depending on their shipping schedule. You must claim your gift within 60 days of receiving the claim form or you forfeit your reward. You cannot participate in a promotion if you reside in Washington or Vermont, or are a resident of a state where incentivized promotions of this type are prohibited by law.

Next we have RewardZone USA lookalike sites that are being mistaken for RewardZone USA. But if you look very closely you will see they are not RewardZone USA. So who are they? I'll tell you, and I will show you what to look for...

RewardZone USA lookalike gift site:

url: http://awardhotspot.com/

policy:

url: http://awardhotspot.com/common/privacy

Like RewardZone USA, this lookalike site has a "$100.00 value" prize rule, and states that you must complete your offers in 1 calendar day. Now compare the bottom links of the RewardZone USA lookalike site to the RewardZone USA site below...

RewardZone USA gift site:

url: http://www.rewardzoneusa.com/Flow.aspx

policy:

url: http://www.rewardsflow.com/PathImg/21377/RZUSA_PP_5_2.htm

RewardZone USA lookalike links: Prize Status, Privacy Policy, Unsubscribe, Terms & Conditions. RewardZone USA links: Member Support, Incentive Status, Privacy Policy, Terms & Conditions. Both the RewardZone USA lookalike site, and the RewardZone USA site have status, policy, and terms and conditions pages, but one has an 'Unsubscribe' page and the other a 'Member Support' page.

Now compare the RewardZone USA lookalike site's policy to the real RewardZone USA policy. If you scroll down to "Privacy Complaints" in the RewardZone USA lookalike's policy you will find the customer service e-mail for OnDemand Research, customer.service@ondemandresearch.com, which is Cavis' gift program. But if you look at RewardZone USA's policy you will not find Caivis' customer service e-mail anywhere. Below is the site and policy for OnDemand Research (Caivis)...

OnDemand Research site (Caivis):

url: http://www.ondemandresearch.com

policy:

url: http://survey.ondemandresearch.com/lch2.ph...;sesp=516_23915

Below is an e-mail I sent Caivis about awardhotspot.com

My e-mail:

to: customer.service@ondemandresearch.com
date: Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 7:10 PM
subject: Question...

Hi,

Does awardhotspot.com belong to your company? I ask because I am trying to organize the sites I do by company name and this looked like one of yours.

Thanks!

me"

I don't think awardhotspot.com is RewardZone USA, but there may be a Caivis connection. If Caivis does not own awardhotspot.com, perhaps they just handle customer support for the company that does. Either way, Caivis should be able to tell us something. So I'm sending my e-mail to Caivis' other contacts, because I think someone can give us answers. In some way, shape, or form I think they are involved.

Scroll back up to RewardZone USA lookalike's policy. At the top it says, "RMM Media (the "Site") is owned and operated by RMM Media, a leading online customer loyalty and rewards company." Its possible that RMM Media is really the company managing awardhotspot.com and other RewardZone USA lookalike sites. Or if Caivis owns awardhotspot.com, then RMM Media most likely belongs to Caivis with them promoting gift sites under RMM Media. So I started researching RMM Media and I got a name, an e-mail, and some addresses. "rmmmedia.com" appeared in my Google search results, so I went there first...

rmmmedia.com:

url: http://www.rmmmedia.com

Although their web site is under construction, I put their e-mail to use. So I sent Renee Moncada, the name on the web site, the following message:

to: info@rmmmedia.com
date: Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 12:02 AM
subject: awardhotspot.com and OnDemand Research...

Hi,

I had just a few questions I was hoping you could answer. Is awardhotspot.com your company's web site? I ask because "RMM Media" is on the front of the awardhotspot.com web site, and is in the web site's policy. Also, what role does OnDemand Research play in all this? Does your company use their mailing address for specific purposes? Or are they managing awardhotspot.com for you, if that's your company's web site that is?

I apologize for asking so many questions, but I needed to know who awardhotspot.com belonged to for my record keeping; I do offers for free rewards online, and it helps me to know which company is running the sites I'm doing.

Thanks,

me"

The whois report lists Renee Moncada as the registrant for rmmmedia.com, but that's all it says. The report is devoid of any addresses or phone numbers. It does say at the top though that Renee Moncada owns about "8 other domains"; but when I click on "8 other domains" the domains are masked, so I cannot see them. Further research reveals that Renee Moncada is the co-executive producer of a reality tv show called Big Freedia: Queen of Bounce: http://http://mad.ly/f13ec3 - Her Twitter page is: https://twitter.com/moncadamcelroy Renee Moncada may or may not have involvement with awardspot.com, and possibly Caivis. I won't know until I hear it from her directly. She has other online contacts which I am messaging her through now.

I searched the Secretary of State for California, New York, and Louisiana but nothing came up for RMM Media. However, I went back to Google, and there were Secretary of State results for RMM Media, LLC. in Wyoming.

Secretary of State Wyoming search results:

This is on file for the Principal Office and mailing address:

1621 Central Ave.
Cheyenne, WY 82001

Several registered agents have used this address, however, for mailing purposes, but that doesn't mean that its not RMM Media's mailing address. They may just let other companies use it for numerous reasons. I also found a company headquartered at the 1621 Central Ave address. They are Subreption, LLC...

If the 1621 Central Ave address is Subreption's headquarters, RMM Media is elsewhere, and they may be using the 1621 Central Ave address for mailing purposes. I need to fully examine all of this before I can confirm anything. I'll continue trying to nail down a main contact for RMM Media while I ask Subreption some questions. It would be great if I could close this case quickly, because I'm stuck on several other cases right now.

If you haven't read my blog about giftcardclub.net and InCorp Services, please do so now: DIYfreebies 5th annual anniversary blog, Part 2... -- If you have, please read the response to my letter (in my last blog) from InCorp Services below.

"from: Gayle Clauges <gayle.clauges@incorp.com>
date: Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 10:21 PM
subject: RE: Inquiry from user of Nevada-Registered-Agents.com: Question / Comment for InCorp Services, Inc. (ISI)
mailed-by: incorp.com

Hi me,

Thank you for your inquiry. I’m not sure what has associated InCorp Services, Inc. with the companies and websites mentioned in your message. Would you mind providing the source of the link you found between us and these other companies?

Gayle Clauges"

My reply:

to: Gayle Clauges <gayle.clauges@incorp.com>
date: Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 1:13 AM
subject: Re: Inquiry from user of Nevada-Registered-Agents.com: Question / Comment for InCorp Services, Inc. (ISI)

Gayle,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

An internet gift program, www.giftcardclub.net, has your company's address in their policy (screen shot image): http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h405/d...zpse26de0fb.jpg -- So it is assumed that InCorp Services owns www.giftcardclub.net? If so, you or someone at your company could help answer questions about Member Source Media (Consumer Gain)/Conceptual Media, as their sites' designs mimic www.giftcardclub.net

Please see this blog for further details: http://www.diyfreebies.com/diyfreebies-5th...g-the-industry/

I've been trying to solve the Member Source Media (Consumer Gain) puzzle for so long, and had hoped I was getting somewhere by finding your company's address in the policy for giftcardclub.net. Why this is so important is that, my blog, DIYfreebies.com, strives to bring it's readers the best deals while safeguarding them from online scams. There has been much confusion with Member Source Media (Consumer Gain), and lookalike web sites circulating on the web. I have to make sure these sites are legitimate to keep my readers safe.

Any information you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

me"

Gayle Clauges' reply:

date: Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 10:24 PM
subject: RE: Inquiry from user of Nevada-Registered-Agents.com: Question / Comment for InCorp Services, Inc. (ISI)

Hi me,

I’m sorry I’m not much help. InCorp serves as Registered Agent for thousands of companies and part of that service in many states is the use of our address for mail forwarding. In short, the company may list our address as it’s own for the purpose of receiving mail but InCorp is unrelated to it’s business function. I can also assure you that we are not owners nor do we have any interest in this site and the associated companies.

I understand how frustrating it can be if you’re looking for a responsible party sometimes. If you do find a company related to the website in question, try looking for them on the NV Secretary of State’s website for more information. If the company lists InCorp Services, Inc. as Registered Agent that will explain the use of our address. I didn’t find the companies you’ve listed so far on NV public record at all so I’m not sure where to point you from there.

Again, my apologies that I couldn’t point you in the right direction or confirm any of your research. Consumer protection is very important and I hope your hard work will all fall into place for you soon. If there’s anything else I can clarify, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Gayle Clauges"

My reply:

to: Gayle Clauges <gayle.clauges@incorp.com>
date: Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 5:13 PM
subject: Re: Inquiry from user of Nevada-Registered-Agents.com: Question / Comment for InCorp Services, Inc. (ISI)

Gayle,

Thank you for clearing all that up. I will tell my readers that your company is not associated with Member Source Media/Conceptual Media and giftcardclub.net. There are no results for "GiftCardClub, Inc," the corporation that giftcardclub.net is tied to, in the Secretary of State's business filings for Nevada. But I will research the mystery company's address and corporation further to see if I can gather more information, as well as any other companies I find.

I appreciate you taking time out to explain everything to me. The business world could use a few more people like you. smile.gif

All the best,

me"

Gayle Clauges' reply:

date: Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 7:20 PM

Thank you as well me. I wish I could help more. If you do find a company listing us as Registered Agent and would like us to pass a message along to them, please keep my contact info.

Best wishes!

Gayle Clauges"

The Director of Operations at InCorp Services, Gayle Clauges, stated that InCorp Services is not associated with giftcardclub.net and Member Source Media/Conceptual Media. Therefore, giftcardclub.net remains a mystery, and I am back at square one. Since the company managing giftcardclub.net is not located at the Henderson, VA address, that eliminates an address for me to go on. I can't check with the Secretary of State either since I don't know what state they're in. All I have is the gift site's e-mail, info@giftcardclub.com, and the domain name, which is privately registered, to work with. This will be tough. But I'll continue investigating until I find something out on giftcardclub.net.

My earnings: $76.00 in Target eGiftCards, and a $10.00 Macy's eCard from Shopkick; $5.00 Tango Card from Media Insiders; $30.00 in amazon from UPS instant win game; $200.00 in Wal-Mart eCards, and a $100.00 eCard to JcPenney from Memolink; $130.00 in virtual Visas from Toluna; $30.00 in amazon from Survey Scout Research; $15.00 in checks from Clorox. I could have earned more from Toluna from June-October, but I've been so busy I haven't had time to take many surveys. But I still managed to earn quite a bit considering how little surveys I had done. For info on these points programs and panels, please contact me at: diyfreebies@gmail.com

Check out these spooktacular deals...

*Halloween link list*

RewardZone USA--

http://www.rewardsflow.com/default.aspx?Fl...67_Unemployment - 12 offers, no refs/Apple iPad

http://www.regflow.com/?Flow=FFF9447C-12BC...1_21435_iphon5s - 12 offers, no refs/Apple iPhone 5

Amped Media--

http://funprizes.us/go/to/22b83b/key/48b42...857b8/aid/12861 - offers unknown/$1,000.00 Visa gc

http://gift-rewards.net/go/to/0ce918/key/f...27703/aid/12861 - offers unknown/$1,000.00 Visa gc

http://promotionrewards.net/go/to/a634e9/k...ff50a/aid/12861 - offers unknown/$1,000.00 Visa gc

http://gimmerewards.net/go/to/fb2822/key/d.../4562/s1/PFTEST - offers unknown/$1,000.00 Visa gc

http://giftrewardsonline.net/go/to/4b425f/...ff8271/aid/7192 - offers unknown/$1,000.00 Visa gc

http://nationalprizes.net/go/to/2ca9a4 - offers unknown/$1,000.00 Visa gc

http://varietyrewards.com/go/to/b269e1/key.../4562/s1/PFTEST - offers unknown/$1,000.00 Visa gc

http://giftrewardsonline.net/go/to/4797e6 - offers unknown/$1,000.00 Darden restaurant gc. Can be used at these restaurants: Red Lobster, Olive Garde, Longhorn Steakhouse, Bahama Breeze, Seasons 52

<a href="http://premium-promos.net/go/to/b98fcf/">http://premium-promos.net/go/to/b98fcf/</a> - offers unknown/$1,000.00 Visa gc

http://promotionrewards.net/go/to/c2656f/k.../4562/s1/PFTEST - offers unknown/$1,000.00 Visa gc

http://premium-rewards.net/go/to/0ce918/ke...d/10899/s1/1674 - offers unknown/$1,000.00 Visa gc

http://varietyrewards.com/go/to/cd3f2a/key...72020e/aid/1717 - offers unknown/$1,000.00 Visa gc

Product Test Panel--

http://branddealonline.com/bbnew/index.php...amp;uniclk=true - 12 offers, 3 refs/$1,000.00 Best Buy gc + misc. gifts

http://branddealonline.com/target3/index.p...amp;uniclk=true - 12 offers, 3 refs/$1,000.00 Target gc + misc. gifts

Its hard returning after a long break, but I'm ready to start again. During my break I was supposed to write that letter to the newgiftdepot.com/topbrandgifts.com address on 1350 E. Flamming Dr. I forgot to though, so I'm adding that to my "to do" list. Also on my to do list: writing Caivis at XL Marketing, ask RewardZone some questions, hunt down LeaderDirect again, and push these investigations as hard as I can to get them closed. I hate the ones that drag on like the CRS and Consumer Gain investigations. Then there's ones like the giftcardclub.net case that are next to impossible to solve. All you can hope for is that a lead pops up in the weeks ahead, which often turns into months without a single clue. After so long its best to shut the lid on these cases until some evidence presents itself, and concentrate on more current, pressing matters.

I've been out of town for a while, so my response time on e-mails has been rather slow-- sorry about that! I'm working into the night to answer them all, and if I cannot get to each and every one of you I will tomorrow. I'll be happy when I get home so I can start planning for fall and the holidays! Can't believe its that time again... Back to raking orangey-colored leaves, the sweetness of caramel and apple, scarecrows, pumpkins. smile.gif

Alright, before this gets any longer I will end it right here. Until our next blog, have a Happy Halloween, and a good Thanksgiving!

Take care,

wozniack

DIYfreebies 5th annual anniversary blog, Part 2. InCorp Services, Inc. and new gift sites + Consumer Gain, I-Deal quitting the industry...

Posted by wozniack, Jun 8 2013, 02:00 PM

New company and gift sites may answer questions about Consumer Gain; is I-Deal's gift program now over? Read on to find out!

Alright, I found new gifts sites that are either Consumer Gain, or are by another company. I'm leaning more towards this being a new company, but there's a slight chance that this is Consumer Gain due to the sites' appearances and functionality. The gift site is privately registered so I cannot post a whois screen shot. We'll start by examining the site itself...

gift site:

url: http://giftcardclub.net/G/landing?campaign...id=206#vid=3056

Survey page:

Offer page:

Anyone who has ever done Consumer Gain can look at these images and see there is a likeness to Consumer Gain. I looked for old Consumer Gain site images (I know I have them) to compare them to these shots, but I couldn't find them. Next check out the main page and login page for giftcardclub.net...

Main page:

Login page:

Still looking a lot like Consumer Gain. Now check out the policy and address for giftcardclub.net...

Policy:

Address:

giftcardclub
www.giftcardclub.net
2360 Corporate Circle, Suite 400
Henderson, NV 89074

This company operates out of Nevada, not California, where Member Source Media ran Consumer Gain. The address on giftcardclub.net matches the address for a company called InCorp Services, Inc....

url: http://www.incorp.com/incorp-contact-us.aspx

I sent the following message to InCorp Services via their contact page

My message:

"Hi,

I stumbled upon your web site, www.giftcardclub.net, and wanted to know if your company is actually Member Source Media, which had the DBA Consumer Gain. I ask because your site's design looks a lot like the gift sites under Consumer Gain. For well over a year, I have been trying to figure out what happened to the company. "Member Source Media" is no longer in the Secretary of State's business filings in California, which it always has been. That indicated to me that Member Source Media may no longer be an active entity. Chris Sommer, Member Source Media's CEO, has worked at Conceptual Media since 2005, and it is still active. If you are with Conceptual Media/Member Source Media, was Member Source Media dissolved, and the gift sites taken over by Conceptual Media? Or was the gift program terminated altogether? Is it possible that the gift program now functions as "Gift Card Club" under Conceptual Media, or Member Source Media?

Also, cgmemberservices@gmail.com was Consumer Gain's old e-mail. The company responded to every message I sent, but they stopped answering e-mails one day; is there another e-mail for Consumer Gain?

Below is a message I sent to Consumer Gain through their site's support tickets and e-mail. It involves a change in Consumer Gain's FAQ, and the possibility of Nuitech buying out Member Source Media. I was trying to figure out if Member Source Media (Consumer Gain) were still in business. I have included it in this e-mail in case you had any information. My post on this can be found here: http://www.diyfreebies.com/diy-rose-bouque...bie-proof-pics/ -- It details this entire issue.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you so much.

Regards,

me"

I hope they respond to my message sometime next week. If this company is not Consumer Gain, they are still of interest as they manage many gift sites. Is this another new company, hm? Time will tell. Below is a write up on InCorp Services so you can get to know them.

InCorp Services, Inc. functions as a registered agent service provider out of Henderson, Nevada. Tennie Sedlacek and Jay Manning are the company's Presidents. In 1998, the year InCorp Services was founded, InCorp Services solely serviced the entities of a private investment bank that was engaged in mergers and acquisitions of publicly-traded companies. It wasn't until 2001 that InCorp Services began providing national registered agent services to the public. InCorp Services announced that it had acquired the assets of National Business Incorporators, LLC, a provider of online incorporation and registered agent services, headquartered in Palm Springs, California. The following year, InCorp Services acquired the client portfolio of NMN Corporate Services LLC, a boutique registered agent firm also headquartered in Las Vegas, NV, and the registered agent portfolios of both Lorettco and Nevada State Resident Agent Services, Inc. InCorp Services is the 4th largest national registered agent service provider in the country with over 125,000 active clients worldwide.

Next up for discussion is I-Deal. It seems their promotions have all expired, and that is bad news as this industry has now lost one of its big players. I've visited every I-Deal site there is and they all show expired. There were reports of bonuses being sent out at the end of May, but that does not mean they are sticking around. They may be making their last round of payments before leaving town. Another possibility is that they're taking a break, and will return with a carload of sites in the near future. That would be nice. But what if they really have terminated their program? Does that put Nuitech in a better position? Many people did I-Deal over Nuitech as there was no cancellation limitation. I-Deal never answered my e-mail about their expired promotions, so I don't know if it ended. I will update you all on this if I hear anything.

This concludes our Part 2. of our anniversary blog. Please remember to frequently visit Part 1. of our anniversary blog for my link list as it will update every month; I'll take time to update it while on my break! I will be back in October for our Halloween entry. If anyone has any questions, you may contact me at diyfreebies@gmail.com

Take care,

wozniack

DIYfreebies 5th annual anniversary blog, Part 1. newgiftdepot complaints and address, two persons linked to unknown DIY, new DIY company and more...

Posted by wozniack, Jun 8 2013, 01:00 PM

Welcome to the 5th annual DIYfreebies anniversary blog! We'll kick off tonight's post with these exciting topics: newgiftdepot.com complaints and address confusion; two individuals linked to domain of unknown company; new DIY company introduced; link list. Get ready for an evening of wonder and delight...

Hello everyone. I am pleased to announce that my 5-year DIYfreebies anniversary is this month, and you're all a part of tonight's celebration! Let's revisit this past year's events. On October 10th, former ARG CEO Brad Powers was spotted breaking bread at a NYC restaurant with his old buddies from ARG, and Caivis's own, David Steinberg. The restaurant photo unveiled a camaraderie among them; such loyalty and lighthearted rapport can be found amongst those who share a similar interest, and who have worked closely together in the past. That is why they work so well in the present. Though some of us suspected it, that photograph proved the bond was as strong as ever, and that Brad never walked away. More on this can be found here: "DIY Halloween with I-Deal crediting issues and disqualifications...- I was really proud of how well written my I-Deal letter was, and the manner in which it was presented. They never answered it, but I know they read it. I accomplished the daunting task of approaching them with their gift program's problems, and I assisted members along the way. Annual highlights include: Solving both WRS Consultants and Consumer Online Rewards cases in ONE DAY, finding the Brad Powers/ARG restaurant photo, and facing DIY challenges head on while engaging companies!

We made it!! 5 years on, this blog still has a place in cyberspace. That's something to celebrate. I am just amazed at how much we've accomplished since the start of DIYfreebies on June 16, 2008. It truly is wonderful to be writing this blog after so many years. I look forward to what's ahead. smile.gif

In our last entry, I noticed the policy link on newgiftdepot.com's survey page directed me to the policy for Coolsavings, a site under Nuitech's DBA, Q Interactive, Inc. So I asked them if newgiftdepot.com and topbrandgifts.com were their sites. Below is their response to my e-mail.

My e-mail:

"from: xxxx@xx.com <xxxx@xx.com>
to: contact@oglogistics.net,
solutions@qinteractive.com,
support@newgiftdepot.com,
support@topbrandgifts.com
date: Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Hi,

Are these your sites? newgiftdepot.com and topbrandgifts.com? I ask because when registering for newgiftdepot.com the policy link at the bottom of the survey page directed me to a policy for Coolsavings.com, which is a site that is managed by Q Interactive, Inc., a Nuitech DBA. topbrandgifts.com is also connected to newgiftdepot.com. I organize my sites by company name, so knowing which company these belong to helps me keep good records.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

me"

Nuitech's reply:

"From: Yourrewardstoday Support
Date: Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Subject: In response to your message
To: xxxx@xx.com

Dear me,

Thank you for your inquiry. topbrandgifts.com and newgiftdepot.com are
not our sites.

*** DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED ***
Please use the contact form provided at our website if you have further
questions.

Thank you,

Support"

So I checked Nuitech off the list. Who owns newgiftdepot.com and topbrandgifts.com if not Product Test Panel and Nuitech? Although the company is unknown, I gathered some interesting info, and the more information you collect, the closer you get to solving a case. I have member complaints and the address for the newgiftdepot.com/topbrandgifts.com domains is of interest. We'll start with a complaint from reviewstalk.com, and my message to the poster who'd written it.

Complaint poster:

"Consumer complaints and reviews about newgiftdepot.com
Keemer

Nov 26, 2012
no iPhone
Three month ago I have received a message through my iPod stating I have won an iPhone, and i had to send them a fee. I did, and never received the prize! What liars!"

source: http://www.reviewstalk.com/complaints-revi...com-l32209.html

My message to poster:

"wozniack May 22, 2013
Hi,

I read your complaint on newgiftdepot.com. There was a fee? How much was this fee? I ask because with these kinds of sites you normally are required to complete offers (book clubs, skin care products, and so on...) to receive a prize. I've never heard of a company charging a fee for a reward. Not that I doubt you, this is very interesting to me.

I will explain what I do and who I am. smile.gif I am a blogger and internet watchdog for the freebie industry. My blog, DIYfreebies.com, has shielded members from scams, and has helped them earn rewards from legitimate networks. I've been investigating newgiftdepot/topbrandgifts domains for several months now, and have been trying to figure out who they are. That is how I found your complaint. We might be able to help each other.

I would like to help you with your situation, if at all possible. You may contact me at diyfreebies@gmail.com

Thanks,

wozniack"

I have a MAJOR problem with a company requesting a fee. In all my freebie years I have never paid a "fee" to get a prize. I don't doubt this poster AT ALL, I am just bothered by it. This is a new approach spammers are taking to scam. If the poster had said they were required to complete a set of offers that would make sense to me, as you have to do offers to get rewarded. Spammers have now targeted iPod owners. Did this person mean they were spammed through their "iPod" Touch? Because I don't think you can receive messages through an actual iPod mp3 player. The point is, this individual paid money for something they never received. If I am lucky enough to get a response from this person, I will report what I find out in my next entry.

A similar complaint to the one above:

"newgiftdepot.com A pop up came up and told me I won an iPad but I entered my information and I did not get anything. Internet

One day I was on my iPod Touch until suddenly a pop up appeared and said you won an I pad. I entered my information and it said it will be there soon. A year passes and still no I pad."

source: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/newgiftdepot...ormation-972917

This complaint is similar to the first one. I bet the previous poster meant they got the message on their iPod Touch just like the one we're looking at now. This person, however, didn't mention a fee, they just said they entered their information, and was told their prize would "be there soon." Then a year passes and nothing comes. The complaints are both for newgiftdepot.com, so the messages these individuals received are from the same company. I will continue looking into the complaints on newgiftdepot.com/topbrandgifts.com.

Another concern is the address for newgiftdepot.com/topbrandgifts.com. When you Google the gift site address at 1350 E. Flamming Dr., it pulls up results for 1350 E. Flamingo Rd. instead. Take a look...

newgiftdepot.com's address as per the whois report:

Google search results for 1350 E. Flamming Dr.:

1350 E. Flamingo Rd. is the location of a shopping center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Its possible for these addresses to both be real, but what if one isn't? 1350 E. Flamming Dr., newgiftdepot.com/topbrandgifts.com's address, would be nonexistent if it wasn't in the whois info for both domains. I've read whois reports in the past containing information that was too much like that of another company, and other whois reports that had suspicious characters. Those type of findings often lead to scam operations. The addresses are too much alike. Is the 1350 E. Flamming Dr. address a fake? If so, is the company stationed at the shopping center location? Are they using 1350 Flamingo Rd. to mask their real address? The whois report only lists "Customer Service" as the registrant. Nobody's name can be found, and the phone number digits are all 5's.

I wonder if anyone has tried sending something to the newgiftdepot.com/topbrandgifts.com address. If so, was their mail returned? I think I will write them a letter. If their goal is to scam, they won't care if the address isn't real. If it happens to be a real address, they may respond to it, OR somebody else at 1350 E. Flamming Dr. will. Most DIY companies put a real address in their whois info, and on their gift sites. So it will be interesting to see if my mail is returned, or if somebody else responds. The next piece of evidence suggests payment, or the promotion of a newgiftdepot.com site.

A Yahoo! member's post. Taken from Yahoo! Answers:

"Elizabeth
Undecided Question
Show me another »
Is there FREE tutoring for a iPad 3?
I want to get a iPad 3 and I seen things for tutoring like this and I was wondering if there is tutoring for one?

3 months ago
(Tiebreaker)"

Reply from Yahoo member:

"Answers (1)

Answerer 1
No but you can get one for free here
Source(s):
http://www.newgiftdepot.com/134m.php?sid=1...781&subid2=
3 months ago"

source: http://www.answers.yahoo.com/question/inde...13174355AAsfm8z

If someone posts a link, they may have been paid, or are spamming the link for money. It may also be someone from the company posting links online to get traffic to their sites. Wish I knew which one it was. But this gives us something to go on if nothing else. In my text spam search I found a name for a company out of Wilmington, Delaware, which had 76 complaints alone on scambook.com.

According to this information, the company name for vcardsecure.com is Bonus Reward Center. The whois report for vcardsecure.com lists the registrant as Dan Lettler from Los Angeles, CA. Below is the address, telephone number, and e-mail from this whois report.

whois:

Address:

Dan Lettler
343 Vista Street
Los Angeles, CA 90024

e-mail: reply.4.relief@gmail.com

We know Dan Lettler owns vcardsecure.com, now let's check out the e-mail. The reply.4.relief@gmail.com e-mail address is in a whois report for another domain. The domain is click56.info, and it is registered to a Sandra Skiops in Huntington Beach, California. Below is the whois report and address.

whois:

Address:

Sandra Skiops
3206 Beach Blvd
Huntington Beach, CA 92647

e-mail: reply.4.relief@gmail.com

The same e-mail in Sandra Skiops's registrant info instantly links her to Dan Lettler. Both individuals are in California as well. I continued on with my search on Bonus Reward Center, and the Wilmington, Delaware address, and pulled up a result for a gift site containing Bonus Reward Center info...

The fourth result is for "toprewardsspot.com." Text taken from the result, "Mar 4, 2013 - To claim your gift please mail your voucher to Bonus Reward Center 1000 N WEST Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE, 19801" I clicked the "Terms and Conditions" link for toprewardsspot.com, which took me to the following page...

Right off I knew toprewardsspot.com was connected to Product Test Panel as SubscriberBASE, Inc. is Product Test Panel. The message directs you to the customer service area to check status. So I clicked the "clicking here" link, and was taken here...

This is a Product Test Panel login page for toprewardsspot.com. Since toprewardsspot.com had Bonus Reward Center's info on their Terms and Conditions page, we can conclude that Bonus Reward Center provides a service for Product Test Panel, or they actually are Product Test Panel with Bonus Reward Center being Product Test Panel's DBA. Another possibility is that Consumer Research Corporation (aka Product Test Panel), who stated they were "steering away from DIY sites" in 2011, started up a new gift program under the name Bonus Reward Center. Doesn't make sense though because they wanted to get into referral-based sites after DIY; but obviously they've had active DIY sites since that statement in 2011. More on that statement can be found here: "Christmas tree glows..."

I sent Product Test Panel the following e-mail:

to: xxxx@xx.xx
date: Thu, May 30, 2013 at 5:27 PM
subject: Questions about your company's web sites...

Hi,

I have a couple questions. First, are rewardzoneusa.com and toprewardsspot.com your web sites? And is Bonus Reward Center at the address below a DBA managed by your company, Consumer Research Corporation, aka Product Test Panel? Or does Bonus Reward Center simply provide you a service?

Bonus Reward Center
1000 N West Street, STE #1200
Wilmington, DE 19801

Also, is your company shutting down? I ask because your main web sites, www.consumerresearchcorporation.com, and www.producttestpanel.com, are no longer in operation, and someone told me a while back that Consumer Research Corporation would be shutting down. But I wanted to make sure of that since there are sites floating around that are similar to your gift program's sites (Product Test Panel).

I'm sorry in advance for asking so many questions. I am just trying to figure out which companies these sites belong to before I sign up for them.

Thank you so much

me"

That sums up all my questions on Product Test Panel, so I am hoping they provide an answer. I asked them if the site rewardzoneusa.com belonged to them to rule out Product Test Panel. One of their sites slightly resembled a Product Test Panel site, which is why I asked them, but it is now gone. I will, however, post the current RewardZoneUSA site for our review...

gift site:

url: http://www.rewardzoneusa.com

Registration page:

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h405/d...zpsd377eff9.jpg

Survey page:

Offer page:

The front page has a Representative Sample page just like Product Test Panel, but both Representative Sample pages are worded differently. And the program requirements for rewardzoneusa.com and Product Test Panel are entirely different. Reward Zone USA requires you to complete two Silver offers and two Gold offers, and for prizes with a value of $100.00 or less; three Platinum offers, and for prizes with a value of more than $100.00, and eight Platinum offers within one day. Product Test Panel gives you 90 days from the time of registration to complete offers, and satisfy all other requirements. The registration page isn't like Product Test Panel, though it's similar to other gift program registration pages.

status page:

The status page is also completely different from Product Test Panel's.

policy:

url: http://www.rewardzoneusa.com/path.html?p=P...ZUSA_PP_5_2.htm

Address:

RewardZone USA
P.O. Box 461
New York, NY 10163

The RewardZone USA address out of New York is unlike Product Test Panel's addresses as well. Product Test Panel has always had physical addresses, and in places other than New York. As of now, RewardZone USA is its own independent DIY company, as I see no Product Test Panel connection. Both RewardZone USA and newgiftdepot.com/topbrandgifts.com sites should be avoided until they are proven legit.

My earnings from Apr 1 – Jun 1: $10.00 from Clorox; $75.00 in Tango cards, and a $30.00 virtual Visa from Toluna; $5.00 Tango Card from Media Insiders mobile app; $10.00 amazon code from SurveyScoutResearch; $185.00 in amazon from Memolink. It has been a good 2 months for me freebiewise! Please contact me for invitations to these points sites and survey panels. smile.gif

*links 'n such*

Amped Media--

http://premium-rewards.net/go/to/cd3f2a/ke...a32502/aid/1717 - offers unknown/$1,000.00 Visa gc

http://funprizes.us/go/to/f55a13/key/af84f...fdc37/aid/10879 - offers unknown /$1,000.00 Visa gc

http://premiumgiftrewards.net/go/to/8eee76...d3617e/aid/1717 - offers unknown/$1,000.00 Visa gc

http://premium-rewards.net/go/to/17c74b/ke...ae831d/aid/1717 - offers unknown/$1,000.00 Visa gc

http://premium-rewards.net/go/to/17c74b/ke...ae831d/aid/1717 - offers unknown/$1,000.00 Best Buy gc

Product Test Panel--

http://branddealonline.com/target3/index.p...amp;uniclk=true - 12 offers, 3 refs/$1,000.00 Target gc + misc. gifts

http://branddealonline.com/bbnew/index.php...amp;uniclk=true - 12 offers, 3 refs/$1,000.00 Best Buy gc + misc. gifts

http://branddealonline.com/bbb/index.php?l...amp;uniclk=true - 12 offers, 3 refs/$500.00 Bed Bath & Beyond gc + misc. gifts

http://digitalbrandrewards.com/gas/index.p...mp;uniclk=false - 12 offers, 3 refs/$500.00 gas card of your choice + misc. gifts

Good info this month. newgiftdepot.com/topbrandgifts.com updates, Dan Lettler and Sandra Skiops, new companies!! Not to mention its my 5th anniversary. I'm just so happy to share it with you all. I plan on throwing myself a mini party for our blog's success. This truly has been a wonderful experience for me; met a lot of great people, built contacts with major corporations and, more importantly, I have helped others. And I can continue to though I'm taking time off from now until October. Please read the second paragraph.

Starting now, I will have the summers off, and the month of September, before I blog again. The reason is that I have gotten busier in my personal life, and it will give me more time to conduct my investigations and gather info between each post. However, my most recent entries will be updated EVERY month with new links. For example, when I am gone in July, I will update June's blog with new links. So please check back often. I'd like to think less posts make it easier for the reader to keep up with my ramblings. It also greatly reduces my workload, and I am not rushed to get the information out there every two months. I have given this a lot of thought, and think I made the right decision.

Hurry on over to Part 2. of our anniversary blog for new info on I-Deal and the Consumer Gain case!

See you there...

wozniack

Cavis pays member + Brad Powers and David Steinberg's projects at Cupcake Digital, WRS Consultants and Consumer Online Rewards cases solved...

Posted by wozniack, Apr 1 2013, 01:00 PM

Caivis pays member, learn Caivis's gift program process + Brad Powers and David Steinberg working together at new company; Brian Sloan of WRS Consultants, Inc. responds to questions; Kevin Davis of Consumer Online Rewards confirms gift program termination; link list...

In February's blog, we discussed new Caivis gift sites, and the company dinner with Brad Powers and ex-ARG employees. What's happened since then? A LOT. I'll start with the biggest piece of news-- Caivis paid a member. Yes, it really is true, and this member has allowed me to share their experience with you. Below is their correspondence with me, detailing the chain of events from start-to-finish. Please read...

Member's PM:

"update about ondemandresearch

i tested this site. i completed the long survey, it was free, and printed my claim form. mailed it, they received and updated my account to then print a prize validation form. i printed and mailed that form. they updated my account when they received and my updated status says "REJ" like what it was REJECTED? thats rich. i e-mailed them today and waiting for a response. the prize validation form wanted you to attach paperwork proving you kept sponsor offers past 30 days, plus a copy of your drivers licence!! for a $25 gift card?! so i mailed it with a note, that there was no sponsor offers to get the claim form and no sponsor offers on the sponsor offer page accessed thru your account page either. and i did NOT mail them squat about a photo ID. no way. so bottom line is they changed things up a bit, but still look like a scam operation in the end. i kind of knew that but this is hilarious the way it is looking right now. i cant wait for their reply.

ttyl,
member"

My reply:

"hi,

have they replied to you yet? thanks for all the info on the new process with Caivis. I know they scammed that one person in 2010, under one of the OnDemand Research sites, so your experience will prove if they still are scamming or not. thank God your gift is only for $25.00!

thanks,

wozniack"

Member's reply:

"they wrote me back and confirmed it was because i did not mail them a copy of my drivers license.

are they kidding? for $25? i ought to ask them for their photo IDs after having a court shut their old business down and screw me out of $3000. i might write them that.

anyway, i re-mailed them the prize validation form (the second form after claim form) with a copy of my DL with the ID # blacked out. because i came this far and am trying to report them fully by finishing the process from my end. otherwise i would of wrote them a nasty letter and be done with it lol.

member"

My reply:

"thanks for keeping me posted on your progress with Caivis. they just might pay you since they are responsive, and are requesting a photo ID. if they do, I'll tell my readers that they paid someone, but to be careful with them as they cannot be trusted.

alright, well, have a great evening! will talk to you again soon.

wozniack"

Member's reply:

"hi,

it is monday.

any day now they will update my account. last time they checked their mail and updated my account within 1 week. i think it was 4 business days

ttyl,
member"

Member's second reply:

"hi,

the form and the ID worked. now i am "confirmed; to be shipped" ahhck

it says 8-12 weeks on the prize validation form after your verification requirements have been met.
i do not think they need that long because it is not as popular as brandarama was. if i dont contact you about it, that means i did not receive anything yet.

someone on facebook posted on their page (ondemandresearch) and claims there is a tracking bug that downloads with the prize validation form, lmao. the file type is unknown but you can open the form with PDF reader. this company..

ttyl
member"

Member's third reply:

"*ARG*

did i tell you? on ondemandresearch's facebook page, a man commented about the prize validation form and alleges that a tracking bug is downloaded with the form? hahaha. a lot of people complain on that page, but this man is the one who uploaded a pic of the form, and he left several comments around the same time.

member"

Member's fourth reply:

"WTF i hit the enter button to go to a new paragraph and it sent my message to you instead ??

no update from ARG, it is 4 weeks now. what are they getting out of people signing up, for a free gift card and they have to do no offers? i mean if they do not intend to pay. i am going to e-mail them now. i want a response by friday

that is all i think for now
member"

Member's fifth reply:

"*ARG*

hi woz,
i do not have the time to reply to your other PM right now, i will do that hopefully this weekend at the very latest. this is a PM just to update you on my ARG situation; they updated my account to 'shipped' two days ago, and customer service replied to my PM today that i sent a week ago, saying their records show that my gift card was shipped. i cannot believe it. this is the first time in my life that i ever saw my ARG account page say shipped. but will i receive my gift card? if they are scamming, they are going pretty far to convince you they are sending you your gift. this is getting interesting, hmm

i will get to your other PM as soon as i can, ttyl
member"

Member's sixth reply:

"ARG

hi woz,

i received a $25 visa gift card in leu of the $25 store gift card from ARG over the weekend! it was from ondemandresearch with the 34th st address, and it was mailed from a similar zip code nearby in NY.

i did email them after the 4 week mark about when to expect the gift card in the mail, even though the prize validation form said 6-8 weeks. i received a response a few days later that records show my gift card was shipped the previous day (from the day they responded back to me).

i never received anything from brandarama before so this was a first! the envelope was big enough to fit a gift card in, including the card the gift card is attached to. the return address and my address were printed on address label stickers, and the gift card was taped to an ondemand research letter, like they used to do in the brandarama days.

member"

My reply:

"that's great news!! would you mind if I posted about it in my blog? I wanted to update my readers on Caivis. not only does it seem like they are paying you, you gave a lot of good info on the new process to get approved. also, would you happen to have the Facebook link for OnDemand Research? I cannot find it anywhere, and I wanted to investigate it.

thanks,

wozniack

Member's reply:

"you can blog about my caivis experience, sure - just leave my name and aliases anonymous lol and i would caution them that just because they paid me does not mean they are legit. i honestly dont know what they are up to but if they pay all others too that is great, but remember what they did to us a few years ago...
it appears they deleted their facebook page (ondemand research). but i swear by everything i read, lots of questions and complaints about where's my gift card, and that one guy uploading pics of his prize validation form with the accusation that a tracking bug was attached to his form download.

ARG/ondemand

hint: the starbucks survey ($25 gift card) is one that worked for me. you have to go through the whole survey including an ipad nuitech gift site including the offer pages and the platinum offer page has the link 'click here when finished' that went to the claim form page. i just tested a number of their other gift cards and they all were broken somehow.

member"

Caivis paid this member, so I am reporting payment. However, Active Response Group (ARG), operated by former CEO Brad Powers, and InPhonic, a company founded by David Steinberg, which sold wireless services and devices online, both had rebate scams. So we must be careful when pursuing any gift site by them. Kinda like the big Acquisis scam several years ago. After that scam, there were payment reports from several members. I get the feeling though that we will be seeing OnDemand Research for a long time, that Caivis's gift program will not disappear like Acquisis's did. I also feel that since Steinberg and Powers work together that Powers may be helping Steinberg with his gift program as well. Below is a write up for the company they both work for, it's called Cupcake Digital.

In June of 2012, Cupcake Digital came about when Brad Powers teamed with Susan Miller, an entrepreneur, producer and consumer products licensing expert, to develop digital storybook apps and games, based on her Emmy Award-winning animated television series, Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! Susan Miller is the President, Executive Producer, and a Board Member of Cupcake Digital. She is a founding partner of Mixed Media Group, Bolder Media, Inc., and works in book publishing, which she has generated 12 New York Times bestsellers. She held executive positions with Warner Bros., American Express, Colgate and Xerox. The 2010 advent of the iPad inspired her to launch Mixed Media iBooks and Cupcake Digital. Susan received a BS from Cornell University, and an MBA from New York University. Brad Powers is Chairman and Executive Producer of Cupcake Digital, and David Steinberg is a Board Member. Collectively, they exchange ideas and create digital apps and games for children. Cupcake Digital remains a booming business in New York, New York.

url: http://www.cupcakedigital.com

If you scroll down the Board page, you will see videos of Brad Powers and David Steinberg...

url: http://www.cupcakedigital.com/about/board/

That's when I knew they were working together. It may not confirm a gift program partnership, BUT it may suggest one amongst other ventures. If they collaborate on Cupcake Digital projects, they may manage the OnDemand Research gift sites side by side. Although Caivis are paying, if Brad really is working with them, I think its in bad taste to allow him to. I understand David Steinberg never had a gift program before now, nor was he part of ARG, so if he wants to try his hand at one, fine. But out of respect for everyone that ARG scammed 4 years ago, Caivis should not give gift program-related jobs to any former ARG execs. In addition to that, I haven't forgotten about the InPhonic rebate scam, and I feel that because of what happened, Steinberg shouldn't be running a gift program at all. Personal thoughts aside, I applaud Caivis for paying that member. Hopefully this becomes a trend across all Caivis sites, and its not another ARG in the making.

I solved TWO cases, leaving me with the CRS, Consumer Gain, and newgiftdepot/topbrandgifts investigations. Let me start by giving you details on the closed cases-- WRS Consultants, and Consumer Online Rewards. If you need to refresh, please see December's blog: "http://www.diyfreebies.com/holiday-blog-wi...iday-link-list/" - Below is my correspondence with WRS Consultants and Sloan Media Founder, Brian Sloan.

My e-mail:

to: xxxx@xx.ca
date: Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 3:54 PM
subject: Question about WRS Consultants, Inc. and consumerpanelrewards.com...

Hi,

Does this site belong to you? Web site: consumerpanelrewards.com -- If so, what are your current promotions? Also, I found your corporation under a Canadian location, and I wanted to know if the Canadian address is one from a previous company, or if your company has locations in Philadelphia, PA as well as Canada? Below are the addresses I have that are listed under your corporation, WRS Consultants, Inc.

WRS Consultants, Inc.
113 Amik Court
Box 117
Kimberly. Ontario N0C 1G0
Canada

WRS Consultants, Inc.
Suite 300
630 West Upsal Street
Philadelphia, PA 19119-3626

I looked up wrsconsultants.com on Wayback Machine, a domain archive service, and it pulled up your old site from 2005. I am sending this e-mail to both e-mail addresses; one under the Canadian location, and one under the Pennsylvania location. Reply at your convenience.

Thanks,

me"

Brian Sloan's reply:

"from: Brian Sloan <brian@sloan.ca>
date: Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 4:47 PM
subject: Re: Question about WRS Consultants, Inc. and consumerpanelrewards.com...
mailed-by: sloan.ca
signed-by: sloan.ca

Hi Me

consumerpanelrewards.com belongs to the Canadian WRS Consultants.

No affiliation with the US/PA WRS Consultants Inc.

sloan.ca is the official site of WRS Consultants Inc Canadian address.

consumerpanelrewards.com operates digital marketing campaigns across numerous demographic markets.

I'd be more than happy to assist you with setting up a profitable digital marketing campaign.

Cheers
Brian"

My reply:

to: Brian Sloan <brian@sloan.ca>
date: Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 6:10 PM
subject: Re: Question about WRS Consultants, Inc. and consumerpanelrewards.com...

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your answering all my questions. I can now let my readers know that WRS Consultants, Inc., under the Philadelphia, PA address, has no connection to the Canadian WRS Consultants, Inc. I had written a blog back in December on consumerpanelrewards.com and WRS Consultants, Inc: My blog - The purpose of my blog is to bring people great deals I find on the web offering gift cards and physical gifts, which is how I discovered consumerpanelrewards.com.

What are some of the campaigns under consumerpanelrewards.com right now? This is written on your site but there is no advertised reward, "In order to be eligible for a participation gift, user must both meet offer requirements and must complete survey to claim gift." Are there anymore sites under consumerpanelrewards.com that offer gifts such as, gift cards and physical items? Also, this is written, "CPR is not responsible for gift fulfillment." Who handles Fulfillment? Or does your company not actually manage a rewards program, but just operates various digital marketing campaigns under consumerpanelrewards.com?

I apologize for asking so many questions, I am just making sure I don't leave anything out. I appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to respond. If I ever require your services in the future, I will let you know.

Regards,

Me"

Brian Sloan's reply:

"from: Brian Sloan <brian@sloan.ca>
date: Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 7:40 PM
mailed-by: sloan.ca
signed-by: sloan.ca

Hi Me

That's an interesting article.
It almost reads like a private eye novel.

Consumer Panel Rewards consumerpanelrewards.com, and Shot Rewards shotrewards.com are part of Sloan Media sloan.ca which is WRS Consultants Inc. Together we manage consumer surveys on behalf of our clients who prefer confidentiality. Each client determines the reward, or incentive for the consumer. Perhaps we could help you plan, and manage an information survey for your readers. You provide the incentive, or prize, and also help craft the survey, and we do the rest. Our fees are reasonable, and in Canadian dollars if you prefer.

Cheers

Brian"

My reply:

to: Brian Sloan <brian@sloan.ca>
date: Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Hi Brian,

What I do requires a great deal of detective work, but I try to make my blogs fun for my readers while getting the information they need. smile.gif

Thanks for answering all of my questions. You've been very helpful! I have given some thought to the information survey, but as good and profitable as it is, I have to decline at this time. I have, however, filed away your company information if I ever require your services down the line.

I do thank you for everything. I wish you and WRS Consultants/Sloan Media all the best.

Best Regards,

Me"

According to the content above, Brian Sloan stated that the Canadian WRS Consultants has no affiliation with the U.S. WRS Consultants, which belongs to Sam Sneed at the Philadelphia, PA address. He also claimed ownership of consumerpanelrewards.com, so the site is managed by the Canadian WRS Consultants. However, WRS Consultants aren't the ACTUAL ones in charge of these gift sites, they only manage them for their clients. Think of it in terms of Amped Media and Nuitech. Nuitech handles support for Amped Media, but Amped Media pays for their customers' gifts. We can now mark Sam Sneed off the list as he has no ties to WRS Consultants, Inc. On to the next one...

I had the pleasure of speaking with Kevin Davis of Born Buckeye again. He answered all my questions, and has suggested we not do his sites for the reason given in our conversation below.

My message:

"Hi Kevin,

I'm sorry to bother you here, but I had a question about Consumer Online Rewards... I just wanted to know if billing statements are required to confirm your participation in your gift program? Or would e-mail confirmations suffice? I ask because I am interested in doing this one: http://consumeronlinerewards.com/ - Could you also tell me a little more about Consumer Online Rewards? For example, when it came about, where it originated, why you desired your very own gift program, etc.

Thank you in advance for reading this. Have a great weekend...

wozniack"

Kevin Davis's reply:

"Hello,

Thank you for your interest in ConsumerOnlineRewards. I do want to tell you that the site is no longer currently in operation, I am no longer running the promotions for users to complete offers and receive gift cards. It was taking up too much time away from my other job. So it would be my advice to not complete the process or any offers.

That being said - when the site was in operation you did not need to provide billing statements - the redemption process was handled on our end with the advertisers whose offers were completed. Basically every week they would pass back a file of user emails who successfully completed offers by which we would determine who was due a reward gift card.

You mentioned wanting to purchase the site at one time in an email, if that is still something you are interested in I will sell you the website and domain for $3000.00 (USD). That is basically what it has cost me to design and maintain.

Also - as much as I appreciate you promoting the site on your blog here - http://www.diyfreebies.com/ - I need you to please remove the registrar information with my telephone number and also please delete this paragraph - ::deleted paragraph::

This is far more personal information than I would ever approve to be published about any of my projects. Please take this down off of your site immediately.

Please reach out to me via email at bornbuckeye@gmail.com for additional communication.

Thank you,

Kevin Davis"

My reply:

"Kevin,

Thank you for your reply. I am greatly sorry about the personal information; it has been removed from my blog as well as the registrant info. I sent you an e-mail once I got your Facebook message regarding COR and your web site, it should be there now.

Take your time in replying. I'm sorry for contacting you here, but I wasn't sure if you got my last message on gmail. I really do appreciate the information you have provided, and I hope you have a good evening.

Thanks again,

wozniack"

My e-mail to Kevin Davis:

to: bornbuckeye@gmail.com
date: Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 4:50 PM
subject: Facebook reply...

Hi Kevin,

I have removed the paragraph as well as the registrar info containing your phone number. The purpose for me posting registrant info is for address comparisons; my readers and I compare addresses so we can identify each company offering a gift program. Is it okay if I black out your phone number so I can keep the whois registrant image on my site? The reason I'd like it there is so my readers see that it was taken from an authentic whois database. If you'd rather me not, I will leave it off at your request. I'm sorry about all of that.

I will let my readers know about ConsumerOnlineRewards, that they should not complete any offers. Thank you for the information you have provided. As for purchasing the site, I have decided against doing so as I'm in the middle of selling a site of my own, lucrocash.com. I just don't have the time I used to to run it properly. I have some friends though who may be interested. If its fine by you, I will ask around. smile.gif

I appreciate you taking time out to get back to me. Thank you so much.

Best Regards,

wozniack"

Kevin Davis's reply:

"from: Kevin Davis <bornbuckeye@gmail.com>
date: Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 7:55 PM
subject: Re: Facebook reply...
signed-by: gmail.com

Hello,

Since the site and the promotions are no longer available I would prefer that you left the registrant information image off all together. I appreciate the exposure for the website but since it is no longer available to customers I don't really need it.

If you have any friends interested in purchasing the site you can forward them my email.

Thanks for your help.

Kevin Davis"

Alright, so the site, consumeronlinerewards.com, as well as any other site registered to Kevin Davis, is no longer in operation, and he has terminated his gift program. So please do not sign up on consumeronlinerewards.com, or any other site belonging to Kevin Davis. Can't tell you how happy I am to close the WRS Consultants and Consumer Online Rewards cases. Some cases never are solved, some take years to solve, some are solved; but I work to solve each one. With them out of the way, I can now refocus on CRS, Consumer Gain, and newgiftdepot/topbrandgifts. Those are my cases for the next two months.

My earnings from Feb 1 - Apr 1: $10.00 from I-Say panel; $5.00 Tango Card from Media Insiders mobile app; $100.00 Sears gift card from MyPoints; $75.00 in checks from Clorox; an $8.00 check from Business Innovators Forum; $20.00 in amazon from SurveyScoutResearch; a $30.00 virtual Visa, and a $25.00 Tango Card from Toluna. Please contact me at if you're interested in these exciting panels and points sites!

*links 'n such*

I-Deal--

Nuitech--

Product Test Panel--

http://branddealonline.com/console/index.php?lid=console_4 - 12 offers, 3 refs/Gaming console of your choice + misc. gifts

::in progress::

Yay for our accomplishments this month!! Two cases were solved, and we uncovered a working partnership between Powers and Steinberg. That's huge. To assume something is one thing, but to actually present cold, hard facts is another. Our link list is still in progress, btw. I need more time to put it together, so please check back in throughout the week. Those who requested referral links to my points sites and survey panels will get them soon. I have put you on a list so you're not forgotten. If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at: diyfreebies@gmail.com

Take care,

wozniack

Valentine’s Day special, Part 2. Lead in Consumer Gain case, Caivis returns + company has dinner with former ARG CEO, mystery DIY mistaken for PTP...

Posted by wozniack, Feb 1 2013, 03:00 PM

Caivis returns with new gift sites + company dinner with former ARG CEO, Brad Powers-- what is going on? Lead in Consumer Gain disappearance reveals a possible termination of DIY corporation, but gift sites remain; mystery DIY mistaken for Product Test Panel-- who are they? Read on...

The Consumer Gain search continues. We'll start with the whois for quickdeals.net...

whois:

gift site:

url: http://quick-deals.net/G/landing?campaignI...id=205#vid=2879

New Consumer Gain address:

4728 63rd St.
San Diego, CA 92115

They used to be at the following location:

4723 63 St.
San Diedo, CA 92115

Did they move down the street? They didn't go far if they actually moved, which is what it looks like.

Member Source Media (Consumer Gain) phone number:

When you call Member Source Media, you get a message that says "Conceptual Media. Please dial an extension number." Conceptual Media is where Chris Sommer, Member Source Media's CEO, has worked since 2005. The fact that the telephone number directs you to a recording for Conceptual Media tells us the phone number still belongs to Chris Sommer. "Member Source Media", however, is no longer in California's Secretary of State business filings. Does that mean Member Source Media is no longer an active entity? If Mr. Sommer dissolved Member Source Media he would have had to file a Certificate of Dissolution and Certificate of Cancellation, or just a Certificate of Cancellation to terminate his business. I cannot yet confirm that Member Source Media has been axed, and their sites are now under Conceptual Media. That very well could have happened though with their sites being under Conceptual Media. OR their sites may be expiring soon with them having no intentions of continuing the gift program. quick-deals.net, test-offers.com, everydayoffers.net, gift-picks.com, many-gifts.com, and daily-gift.net are all set to expire in 2013. We'll know if the gift program is in full swing if new sites emerge after those sites expire.

I bet we see more Consumer Gain sites just like Caivis. Yeah, Steinberg and Company are back after they announced their gift program's termination. Steinberg and "the boys" have been wining and dining in fancy restaurants during their hiatus from freebies-- or did they ever leave?

Boys night out at Lugars in New York:

Were they celebrating the continuation of their gift program over steak and wine? You may notice one of the men sitting down-- Brad Powers. Steinberg said, "At Lugars with the boys. Great night", which tells us he, Powers, and the rest at the table are good friends. Why does Brad spend so much time with the company? Is he working for Caivis, OnDemand Research, or both? I was never convinced that there was no bond between any of them, or that their gift program ended at the time of the announcement. Whether their gift program ended or not, the fact is there are now new sites by them. Below is an e-mail offer I got from Caivis...

This e-mail promises a $25.00 Target gift card for taking a snack survey. So I clicked the link for my "bonus"...

url: http://survey.ondemandresearch.com/pub.php...amp;s4=&s5=

In all its glory it says "OnDemand Research." How could this be if the gift program ended? Either it was and they started it up again, which I doubt, or it never ended. The reason I'm so doubtful is that OnDemand Research is an integral part of Caivis, and with OnDemand Research going strong, the likelihood of the gift program ending is very slim. Why would they demolish a stable, mercenary enterprise under one of their most prized entities? Knowing them like I do, they would want to squeeze the most juice out of that lemon! The bigger question is-- why did they lie? They could have said their promotions were temporarily down instead of telling us it was over. Between their shadiness, and the member complaint made on December 27, 2010 (see here: http://www.diyfreebies.com/caivis-complain...eview-and-more/), I wouldn't do them. I'll look around for more Caivis complaints made since December 27, 2010 as there may be some out there.

In my last entry, I posted a gift site in my link list under this domain: newgiftdepot.com - I put it under Product Test Panel sites in my link list, because it appeared to be a Product Test Panel site. However, a member PMed me to let me know it was not a Product Test Panel site, as the company themselves said it wasn't. I guess I didn't look at it hard enough, and thought it was them. Below is my conversation with that member.

Member's PM:

"Hey I just saw your new blog, it looks good. One thing though, http://www.newgiftdepot.com/156.php?sid=15...717&subid2= this is not product test panel. I know it appears to be them but you can notice some differences including an actual email to contact support and only 60 days to complete all of the requirements. I emailed PTP because I thought it was them but it wasnt. I am interested in completing the site, but cannot get a response from support and hence, feel a little nervous completing it."

My reply:

"Hi there,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. After looking at it again, I see there are differences between newgiftdepot.com and your usual PTP site. I'll pull this link from our holiday link list, and will investigate the site so we can figure out the company behind it.

Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season, and have a Happy 2013!

Thanks,

wozniack"

Member's reply:

"Thank you, you too! Also, thanks for looking into this, if anyone can find out which company it is, it's you. If you were wondering, this is the site I was planning on doing: http://www.newgiftdepot.com/161.php?a=1088 . Superbowl tix are about 2k each"

If Product Test Panel denied ownership of newgiftdepot.com, who does it belong to? Well, I started making my rounds, and while I did not get a definite answer, I did pick up on some clues...

whois:

gift site:

url: http://www.newgiftdepot.com/

Registration page:

Survey pages:

Offer page:

Coolsavings policy:

topbrandgifts.com's front page:

url: http://www.topbrandgifts.com/

The policy on newgiftdepot.com's survey pages links to the policy for coolsavings.com, a site by Q Interactive, which is Nuitech's DBA. I contacted the Nuitech crew, and those working at Q Interactive, and asked if newgiftdepot.com and topbrandgifts.com belong to them. topbrandgifts.com is another site belonging to those behind newgiftdepot.com. It is privately registered while newgiftdepot.com is not.

Now let's look at the Member's area for newgiftdepot.com, and Product Test Panel...

newgiftdepot.com's Member's Area:

Product Test Panel's Member's Area:

Both member's areas have the following: "Member Incentive Program", "Action Points Earned", and the same font color. Both member's areas have referral sections, though Product Test Panel's says "Referral Status", not just "Referrals" like the newgiftdepot.com site. Still, the member's area for newgiftdepot.com is close enough to Product Test Panel to be considered Product Test Panel even though they're not.

Product Test Panel offer page:

Something I noticed though... When you get into newgiftdepot.com, there are no bonuses like the one by Product Test Panel above. Along with the $1,000.00 Kohl's gift card, the site throws in another Kohl's gift card for $500.00, an Apple Macbook Pro, and a Sony Alpha and Cybershot camera if you qualify. The address for this unknown DIY company is below.

Address:

1350 E. Flamming Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89119

Please remember that this is NOT Product Test Panel as the company has already stated that. There might be a Nuitech connection... However, until that is proven, I cannot say that it is. I have a feeling it could be them though. I will create a case file for newgiftdepot.com/topbrandgifts.com to add to my other investigations. I am still working on the CRS and WRS Consultants cases, and am happy I've inched closer in my progress with Consumer Gain. I had hoped to solve the puzzle way before now, but a clue is a clue nonetheless.

We've made some real progress this month, and I am eager to jump back into some good deals. I'll add Greatest-Promotions to my list of DIYs. I want to remind everyone to e-mail me at diyfreebies@gmail.com if you'd like your account approved on our DIYfreebies forum. Once I get your message, I will approve your account. We had to take this measure as spammers had taken over our board. In the meantime, enjoy the double blog and Valentine's link list. See you in April...

Take care,

wozniack

Valentine's Day special, Part 1. new DIY company introduced, member shares I-Deal ordeal, Valentine's link list...

Posted by wozniack, Feb 1 2013, 02:00 PM

DIY company introduced, and customer support for new DIY answers questions; member shares I-Deal ordeal, hear their story; Valentine's link list. It's a DIY month of love, step right in...

A new DIY company has been found! Customer support for this company confirmed their company name, so they are responsive. We'll start with their gift site, topbabypromotions.com, to learn more about them...

gift site:

url: http://www.topbabypromotions.com/index.cfm...2080B20256A585F

Registration page:

Survey pages:

Featured offer page:

Silver, Gold, and Platinum offer pages:

Bonus page button at the bottom of Platinum page:

Greatest-Promotions requires a featured offer just like I-Deal, but they aren't I-Deal because I-Deal denied ownership of topbabypromotions.com. See below.

My e-mail to I-Deal:

"From: xxxx@xx.com [mailto:xxxx@xx.com]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 8:34 PM
To: contactus@expertcustomerservice.com
Subject: topbabypromotions.com... (Thread:319968)

Hello,

Could you tell me if this is a site by your company? http://www.topbabypromotions.com/index.cfm...2080B20256A585F

I ask because some of your sites require a featured offer just like this one.

Thanks,

me"

I-Deal's reply:

"from: Customer Service <contactus@expertcustomerservice.com>
to: xxxx@xx.com
date: Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:24 AM
subject: RE: topbabypromotions.com... (Thread:319968)
mailed-by: expertcustomerservice.com

This is not our company."

After I-Deal confirmed that topbabypromotions.com didn't belong to them, I went straight to the source. I noted the wording on topbabypromotions.com's front page, "This promotion is conducted exclusively by Greatest-Promotions.com", and "Greatest-Promotions.com is an independent rewards program and is solely responsible for all Gift fulfillments." I knew Greatest-Promotions was probably the company's actual name, but I needed confirmation. So I visited greatest-promotions.com in search of an e-mail address, which I found...

Greatest-Promotions web site:

Greatest-Promotions contact page:

url: http://www.greatest-promotions.com

This is what I asked customer support:

to: mygift@greatest-promotions.com
date: Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 6:28 PM
subject: Question about Greatest-Promotions...

Hi,

I am interested in doing your site, topbabypromotions.com, however, I wanted to know your company name-- is it Greatest-Promotions? I always list the gift sites I do by company name so I know which sites I am eligible for.

Thanks,

me"

Greatest-Promotions' reply:

"from: Aaron Joachim <mygift@greatest-promotions.com>
date: Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:39 AM
subject: RE: Question about Greatest-Promotions...

Good Morning me,

Thank you for your inquiry. To my knowledge, yes Greatest-Promotions is the name of our company.

Aaron J.
mygift@greatest-promotions.com

Phone: 1-800-516-2609"

So there we have it. This company is called Greatest-Promotions. At least they're responsive, and their sites are doable and without errors. Unfortunately, with so little information I cannot do a company write up, but I did a write up on their terms. Please commit their company name to memory, and read their terms below.

Greatest-Promotions- Only one account per household. Accounts sharing the same name, e-mail, mailing address, telephone number, credit card or IP address is considered the same household. Multiple accounts at more than one address, or under more than one name or e-mail address are also now allowed. If your account is placed on hold or disqualified, you may not create another account on any gift site operated by Greatest-Promotions.com. Promotions expire 60 days from the time of registration, and all program requirements must be satisfied within 75 days. Once you have completed an advertiser’s offer, you will not receive credit for any other offer by that advertiser for six months. In a six-month period, each household may qualify for and receive multiple rewards with a total value of $1,000.00, or one reward with a value that exceeds $1,000.00. An e-mail will be sent to you with instructions on verifying your information. You must follow those instruction to enter the Redemption Center. After verifying your information in the Redemption Center, click “Click here to get your gift” to generate a Redemption Certificate. Print out the certificate and mail it to the address provided in the Redemption Center instructions. Your certificate must be postmarked within 15 days of your final required offer's approval to avoid disqualification.

Their terms are like I'Deal's, though Greatest-Promotions is not I-Deal. We must remember that.

domain information:

hotpromotionsdaily.com, a Greatest-Promotions site, was registered the same day as the company web site on June 18, 2012. topbabypromotions.com was registered 3 months later on September 21, 2012. All domains are privately registered: greatest-promotions.com, hotpromotionsdaily.com, topbabypromotions.com. I wanted the company's address so I sent Greatest-Promotions the e-mail below.

to: mygift@greatest-promotions.com
date: Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 4:39 PM
subject: Greatest-Promotions mailing address...

Aaron,

I had one more question... Once I complete my offers, where do I send my forms? Could you please supply me with a mailing address? smile.gif

Thanks,

me"

Greatest-Promotion's reply:

"from: mygift@greatest-promotions.com
date: Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 10:09 AM
subject: FW: Greatest-promotions

me,

After completion of the requirements you will be given the mailing address through the Redemption Center

Redemption Process

Log in to your account when your offer and referral status is “Approved” and a confirmation email will be sent to you with instructions for verifying your information. You must follow the instructions in the “Approval” email to enter the Redemption Center. In the alternative, once your offer and referral status is approved, you can access the Redemption Center by logging in to your account and clicking “Click here to redeem your gift.”

After verifying your information in the Redemption Center, click “Click here to get your gift” to generate a Redemption Certificate. Print out this certificate and mail it to the address provided in the Redemption Center instructions. Certificates sent to any other address may not be processed.

Your Redemption Certificate must be postmarked within 15 days of your final required offer being “Approved” or your account will be disqualified.

Thank you

Customer Service"

My attempt at getting an address failed. But I noticed Greatest-Promotion's reply wasn't signed by Aaron; it was written by "Customer Service" instead. Doesn't I-Deal also end their e-mails with "Customer Service"? Think so, though it can't be them since they denied ownership of topbabypromotions.com. Had to mention that. I may actually do this one since I've never done Greatest-Promotions. They answer e-mails which is a plus, because I am hesitant to test a site that I cannot get a response from.

A member wrote in 4 months ago about their ordeal with I-Deal. They gave me permission to share their correspondence with I-Deal so that my readers will know exactly what they did to get paid. For this member's privacy, I replaced their e-mail addresses with "Member-1@xx.com" and "Member-2@xx.com." Keep in mind these addresses are unique in order to understand the issue. My exchange with this member, and their correspondence with I-Deal is below.

Member:

"On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 10:06 PM, Member <xxxx@xx.com> wrote:

Woz, I have a BIG problem. I just opened an email from Ideal that has put my status on hold. Quoting the rules regarding using more than 1 email address. I have no idea what they are referring to. I will forward it to you. Please let me know ASAP what to do. They said I can only respond via mail. I dont understand and think they should provide me with more information than that. Otherwise this will take forever to resolve going back and forth. Please, please help.
Member"

My reply:

"On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 1:25 PM, diyfreebies@gmail.com <diyfreebies@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Member,

I'm VERY sorry about the delay... I found your e-mails in my spam folder this morning, and just now am learning about your I-Deal problem. I don't check my spam folder that often, but did this morning in case I had any DIY spam.

If you haven't already, send them a stern letter to their Legal Department. State that you did not violate their terms and conditions by using more than one e-mail address, as you have only used one e-mail per DBA. Every now and then members are put on hold for things they did not do. When this happens, you respond to them immediately, and fight them on the issue, making the best argument you can against their ruling. If you've already responded, what did they say?

If this matter is still unresolved, I would like to help! Please let me know where you stand with them.

Thanks,

wozniack"

Member:

"On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 12:59 PM, Member <xxxx@xx.com> wrote:

Hi Woz, I did send them a letter. They signed for it on the 12th, which was friday. I emailed them to be sure they received it and basically they just sent me the same email again, telling me that I had violated the program. I swear they dont even read the emails, they just respond with pre-written responses. So I just emailed back again confirming that they received it and told them the name of the person that signed for it. So I'm waiting to hear from them again. I hope they give me an answer soon. And I certainly hope it's a positive response. Basically I told them that I did not violate the rules and to please show me where I was sppose to have done this. And I pretty much begged them not to penalize me for something that I didn't do or have no knowledge of what I've done. I told them how badly I need this gc and reminded them how much time and money I put into doing this site. So we'll see what happens. I will let you know as soon as I hear something. So please keep an eye out for emails from me. I just might need your help. I'm hoping they rule in favor of me and that this ends right there. Does this type of violation notice usually end positively for the diy'er? I haven't seen too much of this posted anywhere. Member"

My reply:

"Hi Member,

Thank you for your prompt reply. In most cases, it ends very badly. The member, whose experience I posted about in my latest blog: DIY Halloween..., got lucky because I-Deal normally does not reinstate a member's account as a one-time courtesy. You will find the letter that member allowed me to share in my recent post. I'm not sure why they don't offer the one-time courtesy to everyone, it doesn't seem fair. But I think with I-Deal the best approach to take is a forceful one. Let them know you mean business, that you are not backing down, because you are not in violation of anything.

Please let me know how they respond to your e-mail. I'm sure you will get something back if not today, definitely by tomorrow.

Thanks,

wozniack"

Member:

"On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Member <xxxx@xx.com> wrote:

Hi Woz, I can't remember if I told you that they emailed me and said they hadn't received it yet, so I sent them another email to the attention of a supervisor and again told them who signed for the letter, when it was signed for and that I purposely sent it with tracking so that I would have that information. So I'm waiting to hear back again. That's crazy if they're saying they haven't gotten it yet. It was signed for on the 12th. Member"

My reply:

"On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 5:23 PM, diyfreebies@gmail.com <diyfreebies@gmail.com> wrote:

Member,

That IS crazy that they claim to have not gotten your letter. Somebody got it since it was signed for. Please let me know what they say in response to your latest e-mail.

Thanks,

wozniack"

Member:

"On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 7:06 PM, Member <xxxx@xx.com> wrote:

Hi Woz. Well after 2 emails to the attention of the supervisor, I finally got the response that I was looking for....they got the letter. They said it will take a few days to process though. So now I just have to wait. I'll let you know as soon as I know something. Member"

My reply:

"On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 3:22 PM, diyfreebies@gmail.com <diyfreebies@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Member,

Glad they got it. Maybe you'll hear something tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Thanks,

wozniack"

Member:

"On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 11:30 PM, Member <xxxx@xx.com> wrote:

Guess what? I went through all my records and I was wrong. I never signed up incorrectly at all. They were all correct. I looked through the Niutech records and found what I did was with one of the offers I only used half of my email address. Instead of Member-1@xx.com, I used -1@xx.com That had nothing to do with Ideal or any offers or any of their e-mediasolutions or whatever it is. I am so glad that I went through every offer and found all were accountd for with the correct email address. I didn't sign up for any before August 5th either. I registered on the 1st I think, but did not complete any until I was ready. There's no way I would lose a credit like that. I wish they had a phone. Ths is vey difficult. I am going to write them a letter and tell them just that. What else should I say? Should I ask for proof to back up what they are saying? Member"

My reply:

"On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:10 PM, diyfreebies@gmail.com <diyfreebies@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Member,

I have read all of your e-mails. Yes, do just that. Tell them exactly what you told me. Explain the entire issue with your e-mail address, and show them your proof. Any proof you have needs to be sent to them immediately. Let them know that you registered on August 1st, and did not register again on September 13th. Ask them why they are showing that you re-registered on September 13th, as you never re-registered for the site. Then rebut their response to you by showing your proof, and further stating that they are wrong.

Please let me know how they respond.

Thanks,

wozniack"

Member:

"On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 1:14 PM, Member <xxxx@xx.com> wrote:

Woz, Here is the email I sent this morning. I mailed out the docs this morning, priority mail, as well. So I hope to have an answer from the email within a couple of days. Depending on what the email says, I may or may not get a response to the docs. I'll let you know. Member

Member xxxx@xx.com

to Customer
cc: Attention: Supervisor
Dear Representative for e-consumergift.com;
I apologize for not responding sooner after receiving your email, but I spent most of the day and last night searching through my records to find this offer that you claim I was suppose to have done on August 1, 2012 under the email address Member-2@xx.com. There is no offer to be found anywhere. There are no charges on any credit cards, bank statements, etc. There are no emails confirming any offers signed up for. I received nothing in the mail that I may have ordered either. The fact is I did not sign up for any offers with that email address, just as I have told you before. I didn't think I did anything to violate the rules. Below I have listed the order in which I signed up and completed my offers:

1. On August 1, 2012, I registered for the e-consumergft.com web site gift under the email address of Member-1@xx.com. I did not complete any offers that day.
2. On August 5th and 6th I began completing offers. I completed a total of 10 offers, 8 on the 5th and 2 on the 6th.
3. On September 13th, I did an additional 3 offers as 3 of the original offers did not credit.

I keep very good records of any reward offers that I do. I have dated proof, i.e., August 5th, August 6th and September 13th, of the offers I signed up for, which also shows the email address that I used. I have no clue what you are talking about and would like you to please provide me with proof. You have not even so much as told me what the offer was that I was suppose to have done on August 1st under the email address of Member-2@xx.com.
As I stated before, I have no record of such incident, and surely I would have something. Believe me I wouldn't have wasted an offer, not to get credit for it. What purpose would that have served? It doesn't even make any sense to do that. I truly believe that a mistake has been made and I think that this needs to be followed up or investigated. Mistakes do happen, whether it's human error or a computer glitch. But I think if you are going to accuse a person of undesirable behavior by violating the rules and putting a hold on their account ("This behavior is in direct violation of our terms and we regret to inform you that your account with www.E-ConsumerGift.com will not be released from its hold"), you should at least inform them of what exactly they did so that they can respond to such in their initial letter to you. I think that I deserve at least that much. I could have addressed any concerns at that time. You are not even allowing a person to prove themselves innocent before placing the account on hold. I put what I consider a great deal of money and quite a bit of time into this reward program, which I am know you are aware.
I am in the process of makng copies and mailing to your legal department, the proof that I have of the offers I've done, showing the email address used and the dates they were completed, so that you can see what I stated above, as to when I registered and the email address used.
I truly hope that you don't brush me off, and that you give me the opportunity to earn my reward that I worked so hard to get. I would like to thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Member"

My reply:

"On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 2:32 PM, diyfreebies@gmail.com <diyfreebies@gmail.com> wrote:

Member,

Thank you for sending me your letter. Please let me know how they respond to it and your proof.

Kind regards,

wozniack"

Member:

"Member <xxxx@xx.com>

11/6/12

to me
Woz, What am I going to do wth these people at Ideal? I have no idea where they are getting this crap from, but I did not do any offer for gamefly on Aug1st, let alone with that mail account. I tried to go back and see if its from another year and I dont find anything. I would have a confirmation email from Gamefly in my Member-2@xx.com email account also, which I dont. Not a trace of them anywhere else except on August 5, when I signed up under my gmail account. Wouldnt that mean that I am also registered then as Member-2@xx.com on the e-consumergift.com offer site, since they claim I completed the offer? Im afraid to log in under that email cause then they'll get me for that. What am I going to do. Thats not right. And why do they wait until now to say something? They are so full of censored.gif. I wish I could sue them, take them to court, or something. They shouldnt be allowed to do this to people after they completed the offers and spent all that money and time. Why would I do an offer, not to get credit for it. I didn't even start my offers until August 5th, though I did register for the e-consujmergift site on Aug. 1st. I always take my time before starting. Please give me some ideas on what I can or should do. Theres got to be something. How can they get away with this, without showing me proof? Member"

Member's forwarded e-mail from I-Deal:

"Member <xxxx@xx.com>

11/6/12

to me
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Customer Service <contactus@expertcustomerservice.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 11:17 AM
Subject: Regarding your letter to eSolutionsMedia.net, Inc. (Thread:317200)
To: Member-1@xx.com

Member,

We are in receipt of your letter dated October 24, 2012.

Upon registering with www.E-ConsumerGift.com you selected a check box stating: “I certify that I am a U.S. Resident over the age of 18, and I agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions” You would not have been able to register with the site had you not selected the box. Your use of the Service signifies your acceptance to the terms.

Thus you agreed to the sections of the terms stating:

“B. Accounts

(1.) Only one account is allowed per household. Any accounts that share the same name, email address, mailing or shipping address, telephone number, credit card, or IP address will be considered the same household. Accounts in violation of this rule will be placed on hold or disqualified.”

You previously completed an offer (Gamefly) for an eSolutionsMedia.net, Inc. site www.E-ConsumerGift.com account on August 1, 2012 with the email address Member-2@xx.com. By registering again on September 13, 2012 for www.E-ConsumerGift.com with the email Member-1@xx.com you are in direct violation of our terms.

This behavior is in direct violation of our terms and we regret to inform you that your account with www.E-ConsumerGift.com will not be released from its hold.

Best Regards,

eSolutionsMedia.net, Inc. Legal Department"

Member:

"Member <xxxx@xx.com>

11/10/12

to me
Hi Woz, Just an update. I sent a note to esolutionsmedia asking for the President, CEO or General Managers name and the response I got is rediculous. So I sent them another note still requesting the names. Also, in the meantime, I wrote to the BBB and they've already emailed me that they have already sent a letter to them, waiting for a response. So hopefully between BBB, Gamefly and me asking for the President, Ceo or General Manager Maybe this will get their attention. That's the biggest problem I think, getting their attention. They are like robots and cannot handle anything else or they will overload. But here is a copy of the latest note that I wrote them:

In my last email, I asked for the name of the President, CEO or General Manager. Instead you quoted a different portion of the terms & Conditions then what you previously quoted, and directed me to write to your Legal Department, again. It didn't do any good the first or second time I wrote to them. I don't think you all truly know what's going on. By the way, I spoke with GameFly, that's the offer that you said I signed up for on August 1st, 2012 under a different email address. They do not have a record of such an occurrance. They told me someone from the promotions dept. would contact you so that they can get this matter cleared up. I'm sure there would be no problem if you wanted to call them for the sake of saving time, they would confirm for you that I have not had another account with them in the last couple years, besides the recent one with my Member-1@xx.com address, that I opened on August 5th for your e-consumergift.com promotion. So, may I please have the name of President, CEO or General Manager? So we'll see what happens now. Now, I'll probably piss them off. Member
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Customer Service <contactus@expertcustomerservice.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 2:31 PM
Subject: RE: Regarding your letter to eSolutionsMedia.net, Inc. (Thread:317200)
To: xxxx@xx.com

Your account has been put on hold because you have violated the following rule from our terms and conditions:

Each household is limited to the use of one (1) e-mail address. Each household must use the same e-mail address throughout all sites owned or operated by E-ConsumerGift.com and related companies. Households who violate this provision will forfeit the right to receive a promotional item from this site, as well as any other site owned or operated by E-ConsumerGift.com and related companies.

Please direct all correspondence to the following address.

eSolutionsMedia.net, Inc.
Attn: Legal Department
eSolutions Media.net, Inc. 4023 Kennett Pike, Suite #527 Greenville, DE 19807

Note: inquiries via email or telephone will not be responded to. Only correspondence sent to this address will get a response.

Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2012 12:13 PM
To: Customer Service
Subject: Re: Regarding your letter to eSolutionsMedia.net, Inc. (Thread:317200)

I would like the name of the President, CEO or General Manager. Thank you, Member"

My reply:

"diyfreebies@gmail.com <diyfreebies@gmail.com>

11/12/12

to Member
Member,

I am in receipt of all your e-mails. I'm glad that Kirk from Gamefly confirmed that you did not open an account on August 1, 2012. Hopefully I-Deal listens to him and this matter is sorted out.

Please let me know what happens next.

Thanks,

wozniack

to me
Woz, you are not going to believe this but I got ahold of Gamefly (Kirk) and he confirmed that I did not create o open an account on Aug, 1 2012 under Member-2@xx.com, but that I did on Aug 5th under Member-1@xx.com, activated on Aug 6th. I did have an account in march 2008 under the Member-2@xx.com (trial) email acct. I explained everythng to him and he's turned it over to the promotions department so that they can contact esolutionsmedia on my behalf. He said they will be in touch with me via email. I had asked him for proof that I can provide to esolutionsmedia but he thought it better if it came from them directly. Soooo, I hope it works, They have some nerve closing their ears to the customers that help pay their bills, not listening to what we have to say. They refuse to listen, the chance they might be wrong is not a possibility to them. Member"

Member:

"Member <xxxx@xx.com>

11/14/12

to me
Hi Woz, I re'd an email from Gamefly requesting info regarding the promotion, such as what the reward was, how much, etc. Seems weird, but they claim they needed that in order to assist me. I explained everything to them and I hope this guy will help. I just cant figure out why they keep ignoring all my emails. The keep sending the same automated type response, telling me how I violated the rules and the fact that its on hold and giving me the legeal department address. I've requested several times the names of the President, CEO or General Manager, and they just ignore that. What is with them? Member"

My reply:

11/16/12

to Member

Hi Member,

Seems like they are being their usual self. Any communication from here on out may need to be done regular mail. Try sending them a handwritten letter requesting the names of the President, CEO, and general manager. There was a "Principal" by the name of Scott Piotroski, but I don't know if he's still with the company.

I will let you know what I find out from my research.

Thanks,

wozniack"

My second reply to member:

11/16/12

to Member
Member,

While in the process of finding more information, I found I-Deal's web site which lists a phone number: http://i-dealdirect.com/contact.htm -- You may be able to get somewhere by calling them, and speaking with someone who can give you a name, or direct you to someone of authority.

If I find anything else, I will let you know.

Thanks,

wozniack"

Member:

"Member <xxxx@xx.com>

11/18/12

to me
Well I tried that number and there was a voice mail, but afterall it is 2:00 am. But its nice to see that it works. I will be tring that first thing Monday am. I had found a number but it was disconnected. Yeah, I was thinking about it yesterday that regular mail will probably be the best bet. I'm still waiting to hear from GameFly. I hope this person follows through with it. I'll let you know. Thanks, Member"

Member:

"Member <xxxx@xx.com>

12/7/12

to me
Hi Woz,
Finally. I got my gift card. It took the BBB to contact them. When they responded, they said basically that I violated the rules, but they would still go ahead and give me the reward because I did complete all the offers. Are they something or what? I get this feeling this is how the intend to do business now. Within days of receiving the BBB response, I rec'd the gift card. I'm a little surprised that because of the BBB that they gave it t me. But they stuck to their story, that I violated the rules. They totally ignored my requests for additional information. I'm sure if I had an attorney write a letter, I would have gotten it that way too. But I got it and I'm extremely happy. I think your readers should be warned about them though. Member"

My reply:

12/10/12

to Member
Hi Member,

So glad you got your gift card, I was very concerned! Is it fine by you if I share your correspondence with me regarding this matter so that my readers can see how I-Deal handled this situation? I will make you anonymous. I like sharing member experiences because the reader sees how it all began, and they will take caution when doing DIY sites. Seems we have to fight for our rewards these days.

I wish you and your family a wonderful holiday, and a happy New Year...

Sincerely,

wozniack"

Member:

"Teresa vomSaal <diyer1974@gmail.com>

12/11/12

to me
Hi Woz
By all means feel free to share my ordeal with the readers. I think it is important as well. I would certainly want to know ahead of time of what could happen, or to see if this a new pattern developing. I have a feeling that they are looking to save money, that the economy has taken its toll on them and they are trying to solve it at the expense of their patrons. I've always looked as diyer's as being customers just as much as those that advertise on their sites. Anyway, feel free. Happy Holidays to you and yours as well. Talk to you soon. Member"

I've earned these prizes since December's post: $55.00 in checks from Clorox; $50.00 in amazon from SurveyScoutResearch; $25.00 to Bath & Body Works, and a $50.00 Wal-Mart gift card from MyPoints; Memolink sent me $225.00 in Wal-Mart eCards, a $25.00 Wal-Mart gift card, and $25.00 in amazon; Toluna sent me $60.00 in virtual prepaid Visas, and $75.00 in Tango Cards, which can be redeemed for Target eCards and amazon. Not bad for just doing points sites, and taking surveys. They're good to do while you wait on DIY gifts to arrive.

Check out these sweet deals...

*Valentine's link list*

Amped Media--

http://premium-promos.net/?oid=nyizcw06&am...899&s1=1674 - offers unknown/$1,000.00 Kohl's gc

http://www.rewardingpromos.com/?oid=yexa58...869&s=10879 - offers unknown/Kindle Fire

http://www.rewardingpromos.com/?oid=355gy6...4d3&s=10879 - offers unknown/$1,000.00 amazon gc

Product Test Panel--

http://branddealonline.com/deptstore/index...amp;uniclk=true - 12 offers, 3 refs/$1,000.00 gift card to merchant of your choice

I-Deal--

http://www.myrewardscenter.us.com/?session...03c9d9a3a697067 - 10 offers, 2 refs/$1,000.00 Lowe's gc

http://www.myholidayshoppingspree.com/?ses...4325fe6a68cb92e - 10 offers, 1 ref/$500.00 Kohl's gc

http://gifthouse.us.com/?session_id=8b64b8...8b0959a3a697067 - 10 offers, 2 refs/$500.00 amazon gc

I want to try our new DIY company, Greatest-Promotions. Greatest-Promotions gives us another option after exhausting other DIYs like Nuitech and I-Deal. I'll add Greatest-Promotions, WRS Consultants, and Consumer Online Rewards to our official company and address and T&C and DBA lists asap. It's taken me some time to pull my content together to execute this month's blog, so please bear with me while I get to your messages. Go to Valentine's Day special, Part 2. for more exciting topics!

See you there...

wozniack

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   

« October 2014 »

SMTWTFS

0 user(s) viewing

0 guest(s)
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Latest Visitors

13 Oct 2014 - 20:24

11 Oct 2014 - 7:18