Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Rating 4

well well well thought I would remember but no go

Posted by LadyIona, Sep 6 2011, 02:30 PM

well here we are again back after 3 years and hoping I will still remember what to do and how to do it seems o.k. for now I guess dit my first 2 trades one the trader did not explain a single thing to me so obviously made a mistake and got payed less well depends I guess who you trade with some are helpful some are not just out to get the trade

anyway the other one was wonderful got full support and she is a great looking lady also

thanks for allowing me to trade maybe oneday I willl be back up to snuff

Comments

melmarie80, Sep 20 2011, 09:25 AM

Welcome back LadyIona! I am sure it will only be a matter of time and you will remember how to trade again!!

lucygreen, Oct 24 2011, 01:44 AM

There are cheap Replica Handbags :Louis Vuitton,Chanel,Gucci,Hermes,Prada,Fendi,Share more:Replica Handbags

zonglvkego, Aug 21 2012, 03:04 AM

A fashionable watch like replica omega watches Replica Panerai Daylight/Flyback/PowerRes P-D003 Black Dial, is attractive to both men and women.They are excellent gifts for their beloved. Such a practical and stylish accessory is welcomed by most people. When you are looking for a fashionable timepiece, you replica watches will find a wide range of 15 mm for you to choose from.

« Next Oldest · LadyIona's Blog · Next Newest »