meziane67's Blog

Get started in the Freebie business

Entries V
Rating 0

You are new and confused - can't see the light? Help is here

Posted by meziane67, Feb 10 2011, 05:18 PM
Admin/Owner Options

HI THERE and Welcome TO A4F smile.gif

I'm sure you got to this forum and now you thinking "what in the world do I gotta do to make money?"

The answer is simple:

There are websites you get paid for finding people to sign up on trial offers or services. So there are advertisers who are willing to pay for valid sign ups. The site is then giving a portion to the person who referred someone who signed up and you get a portion of that just for signing up for trials

Advertiser pays site --> sites pays your referrer ---> your referrer pays you 1271994012-useremo.gif

So it is a pretty simple concept but only works if everyone plays by the rules:

1. Use valid information such as address and credit cards
2. Really give the product or service a try, just signing up and cancelling the next day will get you put on hold and NOT paid
3. Never do an offer twice unless stated that it is repeatable which is rare

So, what you gotta do to start?

Here on A4F you head on over to introductions and create a new topic to introduce yourself...

Then go to the Freebie University and get some info on how this all works with great tips on how to green sites etc...

After that you check the Beginners Trading Post and look for someone to work with. Check their Trade offers and initiate a trade.

Then you will sign up on that site, complete your offers and go GREEN 1272342163-useremo.gif

That is how you start...Next entry will deal with how to complete offers

Until then

Comments

wozniack, Feb 10 2011, 07:10 PM

Mez has a blog!! Yay! This is a great resource for beginners. smile.gif

butterboy2524, Feb 23 2011, 06:29 PM

WOW, Mez really can write! You had me wondering there for awhile!

lucygreen, Oct 24 2011, 01:40 AM

This post looks wonderful and useful !I love it very much !Thank this useful post .It makes me suggestive of some great things:It is so helpful!

zonglvkego, Aug 21 2012, 03:10 AM

Watches today become one of the most popular object of attention.That is why a lot of middle-class people want to differ their appearance by means of good-looking watches featuring 30 mm.If you think you are one of these people,visit our website and choose what you like most about 9 mm.
Replica Versace Watches
Replica Zenith Watches
Replica Michele Watches
Replica Alain Silberstein Watches
Replica Raymond Weil Watches
Replica Jacob&Co Watches
Replica Ball Watches
Replica Blancpain Watches
Replica Casio Watches
Replica Fendi Watches

« Next Oldest · meziane67's Blog · Next Newest »