Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topic  Start new topic
, What a waste of a network!
post Mar 7 2008, 11:42 PM
Post #101
"It's my pImP rIde" ^^^Guess what it is^^^
lssllsod

Group Icon
Group: A4F Platinum
Member No.: 5,363
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (egyptianruin @ Mar 6 2008, 10:01 AM) *
I don't know if the new site owner owns rafflechaos or just the giftchaos network - he said rafflechaos was seperate unless the price was right. I will submit another ticket but I doubt he is going to care.

Shucks sad.gif how about pm'ing Gift Chaos biggrin.gif

lssllsod
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Mar 21 2008, 09:20 AM
Post #102
RaffleChaos.com
Gift Chaos

Group Icon
Group: Gold Donators
Member No.: 6,787
My Inventory

Hello Everyone,

I am the new owner of the Gift Chaos network...finally! It was a time-consuming aquisition I have to admit...and many bidders were wasting time trying to delay the transfer, making false offers...which were eventually dismissed!

Then...I paid the owner for the entire network, and it took him almost 2 weeks to make the full transfer of forum accounts, hosting accounts, and site files etc...

To make things even longer, the Gift Chaos sub-forums had been de-activated before I even got a chance to update everyone that I am the new owner...

And if it doesn't get even worse, affiliate networks were taking their time in responding to my application forms...which I need to be verified in order to place offers on Gift Chaos!

It's been over 3 weeks now since I submitted application to Anything4Free admins...but I don't really know if they will eventually accept and renew the sub-forum back up...I sincerely hope they do, and fast!

So, if someone's reading this...please make some sort of an appeal to get Gift Chaos back up on this forum. Luckily, it's now in the hands of a much better owner who is so much more committed than the previous guy!

Thankyou all thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
post Mar 21 2008, 09:36 AM
Post #103
Insane Freebieist
egyptianruin

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: A4F Premium
Member No.: 6,135
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

I don't think you are going to be allowed back until previous people are paid, especially since one of them is a site cop.

--------------------
Check out my Etsy store for handmade jewelry, charms, keychains and all things cute.

Kelly's Keychains

+Quote Post
post Mar 21 2008, 07:51 PM
Post #104
Insane Freebieist
egyptianruin

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

http://suspended.hostgator.com/?domain=rafflechaos.com
http://suspended.hostgator.com/?domain=giftchaos.com

Webmaster please contact support@hostgator.com
The website you are trying to view is currently experiencing difficulties, please try again later.

Then...I paid the owner for the entire network, and it took him almost 2 weeks to make the full transfer of forum accounts, hosting accounts, and site files etc...

Then why does the who is say:

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: GIFTCHAOS.COM
Created on: 15-Sep-06
Expires on: 15-Sep-08
Last Updated on: 19-Sep-07

GoDaddy.com, Inc.
Domain Name: rafflechaos.com
Created on: 2007-10-11 15:05:05
Expires on: 2008-10-11 20:05:05
Last Updated on: 2007-10-11 15:08:50

Sorry Im being so picky I just think it's convenient that suddenly GiftChaos wants to come back like nothing ever happened when they owe two users money (me and leslie) All I got was a lousy DVD, that's like $25, and the old owner couldn't even make good on that. I, as well as other people, will never be able to trust GiftChaos (the newtwork again regardless of the ownership) and the fact that the new owner (who claims to be better than the last) cannot even pay out two orders to make good on what happened and brought down the name of the site. Maybe you should have done your research on the name of the site prior to buying it.

--------------------
Check out my Etsy store for handmade jewelry, charms, keychains and all things cute.

Kelly's Keychains

+Quote Post
post Mar 23 2008, 07:42 PM
Post #105
RaffleChaos.com
Gift Chaos

Group Icon
Member No.: 6,787
My Inventory

QUOTE (egyptianruin @ Mar 21 2008, 07:51 PM) *
http://suspended.hostgator.com/?domain=rafflechaos.com
http://suspended.hostgator.com/?domain=giftchaos.com

Webmaster please contact support@hostgator.com
The website you are trying to view is currently experiencing difficulties, please try again later.

Then why does the who is say:

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: GIFTCHAOS.COM
Created on: 15-Sep-06
Expires on: 15-Sep-08
Last Updated on: 19-Sep-07

GoDaddy.com, Inc.
Domain Name: rafflechaos.com
Created on: 2007-10-11 15:05:05
Expires on: 2008-10-11 20:05:05
Last Updated on: 2007-10-11 15:08:50

Sorry Im being so picky I just think it's convenient that suddenly GiftChaos wants to come back like nothing ever happened when they owe two users money (me and leslie) All I got was a lousy DVD, that's like $25, and the old owner couldn't even make good on that. I, as well as other people, will never be able to trust GiftChaos (the newtwork again regardless of the ownership) and the fact that the new owner (who claims to be better than the last) cannot even pay out two orders to make good on what happened and brought down the name of the site. Maybe you should have done your research on the name of the site prior to buying it.

I think you're being a bit of a drama queen, firstly the site was down just for 2 days due to a small hosting issue, which is now resolved, secondly, the owner made it clear to me that ALL payouts have been made so I do not owe anything or am under no obligation to pay for somethign that I am not liable to. The previous owner did mention Leslie was banned hence why Leslie did not recieve a gift. Anything that happens to the site AFTER the aquisition is soley my responsibility!

Whatever happened, is between you and Jason/Previous Owner!! You're treating me (new guy) as though I am the old owner!! Which I think is terribly unfair, and cruel...such a harsh welcome to a forum which I expected to have nice people!

I've PM'd Leslie regarding the issue of her not recieiving a gift, and now just sent the previous owner's email address!

Thankyou very much for your kind words and hospitality...it is duly noted!

+Quote Post
post Mar 23 2008, 09:00 PM
Post #106
The case called for plain, old-fashioned police legwork!
wozniack

Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Member No.: 24,938
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (Gift Chaos @ Mar 23 2008, 07:42 PM) *
I think you're being a bit of a drama queen, firstly the site was down just for 2 days due to a small hosting issue, which is now resolved, secondly, the owner made it clear to me that ALL payouts have been made so I do not owe anything or am under no obligation to pay for somethign that I am not liable to. The previous owner did mention Leslie was banned hence why Leslie did not recieve a gift. Anything that happens to the site AFTER the aquisition is soley my responsibility!

Whatever happened, is between you and Jason/Previous Owner!! You're treating me (new guy) as though I am the old owner!! Which I think is terribly unfair, and cruel...such a harsh welcome to a forum which I expected to have nice people!

I've PM'd Leslie regarding the issue of her not recieiving a gift, and now just sent the previous owner's email address!

Wow, strong stuff... I think you mean *acquisition though. *spell checker wozniack in da house!* whistling.gif

+Quote Post
post Mar 23 2008, 09:13 PM
Post #107
Looking for Legit Traders! PM me!
Dabbs

Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: Free4Me
Member No.: 8,111
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (Gift Chaos @ Mar 23 2008, 07:42 PM) *

First, Leslie is a male. I'm sure he's the one you forwarded your site application to so you might have noticed the male symbol on his profile.

Second, when you purchase a business you take on anything that comes with it, which in this case is a TERRIBLE reputation. The "old" owner didn't want to complete the payments and now the new owner doesn't. Where does that leave users? Screwed, that's where. And anyone even thinking about starting this network will think twice before doing so all over a couple of hundred bucks. I don't think it's so much the amount these two are owed, specifically Egyptianruin already said it was just a $25 DVD, but it's the principal of the matter. Users have hundreds of sites to choose from and when they choose one that rips them off, it's a total waste. Your not wanting to make right something that affects your new business speaks volumes for the type of owner you will be. Remember it takes hundreds of positive posts to outweigh just a few bad ones.

I'm not here to bash on you because honestly, I don't care. I feel sorry for you because whatever you paid for the network you got ripped off considering the tarnished reputation it has. You could have bought the script and built your own site without any "dirty laundry" cheaper then trying to take over someone else's mess.

Good luck to you [you need it] .

+Quote Post
post Mar 23 2008, 09:35 PM
Post #108
Someone has to do it.....
ronylali

Group Icon
Group: Members
Member No.: 30,623
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (Dabbs @ Mar 23 2008, 10:13 PM) *
First, Leslie is a male. I'm sure he's the one you forwarded your site application to so you might have noticed the male symbol on his profile.

Second, when you purchase a business you take on anything that comes with it, which in this case is a TERRIBLE reputation. The "old" owner didn't want to complete the payments and now the new owner doesn't. Where does that leave users? Screwed, that's where. And anyone even thinking about starting this network will think twice before doing so all over a couple of hundred bucks. I don't think it's so much the amount these two are owed, specifically Egyptianruin already said it was just a $25 DVD, but it's the principal of the matter. Users have hundreds of sites to choose from and when they choose one that rips them off, it's a total waste. Your not wanting to make right something that affects your new business speaks volumes for the type of owner you will be. Remember it takes hundreds of positive posts to outweigh just a few bad ones.

I'm not here to bash on you because honestly, I don't care. I feel sorry for you because whatever you paid for the network you got ripped off considering the tarnished reputation it has. You could have bought the script and built your own site without any "dirty laundry" cheaper then trying to take over someone else's mess.

Very Well said thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
post Mar 23 2008, 11:25 PM
Post #109
Insane Freebieist
egyptianruin

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (Dabbs @ Mar 23 2008, 10:13 PM) *

I couldn't have said it better myself.

New Owner: I'm not here to personally bash you, so kindly refrain from doing the same. I do have a problem with how the whole situation was dealt with in the first place. Like Dabbs said it isn't about the $25 DVD that I was owed for months it is the principal of the matter. If the previous owner told you that all payouts had been made, well quite frankly, he is a liar. It also bothers me that you, as the new owner, just wish to sweep the bad reputation GiftChaos has under the mat because you invested money in this site. You not only bought the site/company, you bought the name too.

--------------------

Kelly's Keychains

+Quote Post
post Mar 24 2008, 10:53 AM
Post #110
Insane Freebieist
hawke12

Group Icon
Group: Scammer
Member No.: 19,559
My Inventory

Maybe an admin needs to run an IP check to see if this Person posting now really is a Different Owner. Perhaps the Sale for the network fell through, and now GC is trying to get back in ......just a thought.

+Quote Post
post Mar 24 2008, 02:00 PM
Post #111
Dark...Very VERY dark....
Jessecka

Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: NPL Site Reps
Member No.: 16,841
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (hawke12 @ Mar 24 2008, 10:53 AM) *
Maybe an admin needs to run an IP check to see if this Person posting now really is a Different Owner. Perhaps the Sale for the network fell through, and now GC is trying to get back in ......just a thought.

dry.gif I wouldnt be suprised.....

+Quote Post
post Mar 26 2008, 12:49 PM
Post #112
<?while (1 < 2){ work(); }?>
gnznroses

Group Icon
Group: Members
Member No.: 5,288
My Inventory

QUOTE (Gift Chaos @ Mar 23 2008, 08:42 PM) *

And you want everyone to appeal to have the GiftChaos forum re-instated?

Either A) you're starting from scratch as the new owner, meaning you have to EARN a forum, or B) you're not starting from scratch, in which case you owe everyone who has not been paid.

can't have it both ways...

--------------------
gnznroses aka SwiftRewards. I used to own a grade B freebie site, back when freebie sites were relevant.

Prevent software installation | Prevent installing | cpa affiliate network

+Quote Post
post Mar 28 2008, 05:54 PM
Post #113
Insane Freebieist
egyptianruin

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

The new owner seems to post as much as the old one - once in a blue moon.

--------------------

Kelly's Keychains

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Gift Chaos Network · Next Newest »

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 05:11 AM

RSS