Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

Closed Topic  Start new topic
, How It Works, Etc.
post Jan 30 2009, 09:07 PM
Post #1
On the fringe...
Kat

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group: A4F Supervisors
Member No.: 14,499
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Effective 07/22/10 we will be awarding TR to any member joining a conga. Please keep in mind that this is not retroactive meaning that members will not be awarded TR for congas they have joined in the past. TR awarded from congas will be added on a weekly basis when the conga is rotated.

A conga circle is basically a group of people that are trying to get referrals from people who join the conga after them. All congas start with one person on top. You can be this one person on top by being the first one to post your referral link for a new site. Then, when users start to sign up for that person, they get added too. To be added to a conga, you must complete an offer for the top user. (There are arrows pointing to the top user) Once you sign up, post in the correct format listed on the first post of the conga. Once you do this, you will be added to the Pending section. Then, wait until your offer credits and post that your offer has completed and you will be added to the actual rotation of the conga. A conga rotates every Monday (except when it first opens, it is rotated on the second Monday after opening), meaning the Top user gets moved to the bottom, and the next member gets moved to the top. To keep the conga moving quickly and allow every member an equal opportunity to participate the Top user in the conga will be rotated to the bottom after another member has joined using that user's ref link.

In order to start a potential conga, you need to post your ref link in that particular network's forum in a new thread. If you get 3 sign ups under you in 3 days, the conga will go live and be moved to our Conga Central.

Please keep in mind, only brand new sites which have never had a link posted for are eligible. If you post your link for a site that has already been posted, that is considered spam.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Jan 28 2010, 10:22 AM
Post #2
:D
melmarie80

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: A4F Admin
Member No.: 919
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

General things to remember when starting a conga:
  • You must be the first person to post your referral link for the new site in the networks forum. ie if Trainn makes a new site, you must be the first to post in the Trainn forum with your ref link
  • Please put a subject that says something about a "new conga"
  • A person is added to the top when they are green (if there is a spot open)
  • If the top person has gotten their referral and steps aside and no one is green, the first person to sign up under them is moved to the top, until someone greens
  • Only new sites within the last week can have congas started
  • Don't argue!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Proven Legit Sites · Next Newest »

Closed Topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 26th May 2015 - 06:37 AM

RSS