Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

Reply to this topic  Start new topic
post May 3 2009, 10:17 PM
Post #1
Insane Freebieist
stickerz

Group Icon
Group: Gold Donators
Member No.: 37,048
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

are all the prizeshopper sites 2 credits? i did a 2 credit one and it was awesome, but idk if i can get refs if theyre all 2 credits lol. otherwise i <3 prizeshopper.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post May 3 2009, 10:23 PM
Post #2
Self medication.
WhatsMyLine

Group Icon
Group: Bronze Donators
Member No.: 46,131
My Inventory

Gaming and Beanbags are 1 credit.

+Quote Post
post May 3 2009, 10:36 PM
Post #3
:D
melmarie80

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: A4F Admin
Member No.: 919
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

Yep, Missy is right.

2 Credit Sites:
http://360.prizeshopper.com/
http://ipods.prizeshopper.com/
http://wii.prizeshopper.com/

1 Credit Sites:
http://gaming.prizeshopper.com/
http://beanbags.prizeshopper.com/

+Quote Post
post May 9 2009, 05:14 AM
Post #4
Insane Freebieist
stickerz

Group Icon
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

thanks mel & missy.

you know i signed up tonight for a site. i have to say i'm kinda unhappy with my experience. there's at least two expired offers (just listed there to say expired?), others are redirecting to crap sites or video professor. the offer selection is virtually the same for months, but wouldnt have been a problem if this offer stuff didn't come up. i wish prizeshopper had more offers, you know, i dont get that about them. the crediting times are wack, i always hated the "10min - 1hr" etc. and prizeshopper is virtually one of the only networks left that lists crediting times that way. also a lot of the offers seem to take forever to credit. ?

just wish i had a better experience. :\ cant say i had a grade B experience tonight.

+Quote Post
post May 9 2009, 11:31 AM
Post #5
melmarie80

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

I wish you had a better experience also kinneylamb! As for the Expired offers, I go through them routinely to check for ones that have expired, so I apologize for the expired offers. As for credit times, such as the offer you completed it only credits once a week, so if you do the offer on Tuesday and it doesn't credit until Saturday, you would be upset. How do you like that credit time to be listed?

+Quote Post
post May 9 2009, 05:45 PM
Post #6
Insane Freebieist
stickerz

Group Icon
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

yeah last night i had a terrible experience, lol. seems like the site got cleaned and things are straight and in order now. a few new offers were even added. so thanks melmarie. on top of all that, dual action cleanse rejected my card. wtf.

before i continue, please consider that i was on prizeshopper for 1hr+ with continuous offer problems, and also getting tired and cranky as a result. (lol). thats how my post came out like that.

about the offer times, i dont wanna tell a site owner how to run the site. i also dont know how to fully explain it. for example if it says 10minutes - 1 day you're not sure if you need manual credit or not. id rather it just say 1 day. theres another offer that says within 1 day. isn't that the same thing? and the offer i did credited, but it said 1day - 7days. since it credits weekly i get that now. but idk... as a trader you're like unsure.gif every day and dont know what to tell your trader. idk, i would put 7 days. just makes it simple. personally. i love also seeing "instant" cause as a user it makes you smile, even tho you know it could be up to a day. i think having to think about both times, like 10 minutes, 1 hr, or 1 day, 7 days, it makes it confusing for me. cause so many offers dont credit right to begin with, like instant means up to 1 day. and some dont credit at all. it just gives the user more to think about. i think the other networks that did this, dropped it off and have different ways of explaining crediting times now. and/or i stopped using those networks? maybe. that was a mouthful, phew. thanks for reading. *oh yeah and i'm scarred from doing another network that i will not name, who stated crediting times just like that. and some of those offers came in seriously like 7 days, 14 days later, regardless of what the crediting times said. or didn't credit at all. cough cough.

waiting for my other offers to credit, crossing my fingers i hope this is a great experience smile.gif

+Quote Post
post May 9 2009, 06:30 PM
Post #7
melmarie80

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

No, I completely understand your frustrations kinney! I have had the same thing happen to me, when I thought I could do a site and then the offer was dead, it is VERY frustrating!

I understand how you feel the credit time is confusing, but I also don't fee right when I put an offer credits with a day, when generally it will come faster. But, I also don't like putting instant because then right away a user is unhappy, if it take 10 minutes. I just wanted to let you know why a site might do that. wink.gif

I love comments on PrizeShopper, it helps PrizeShopper grow!

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · PrizeShopper - CLOSED · Next Newest »

Reply to this topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 6th July 2015 - 12:00 AM

RSS