Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

Reply to this topic  Start new topic
post Jul 13 2009, 02:30 AM
Post #1
Self medication.
WhatsMyLine

Group Icon
Group: Bronze Donators
Member No.: 46,131
My Inventory

Ok, well basically, my question is how come it's only good for games up to $50? I'm sorry, but most games these days are $60, unless they're old or used or for an old system. But there's a game coming out that I want to pre-order that's $60. If I were to get 2 credits, could I pay someone $10 in order to get the game I want for $60? It's just odd cause I would say 'could I add another half credit to the path and get it', but I might as well just get a full one and get the $100 and buy it.

I'm just curious, because if you think of it in a 'You do the offers, then a referral does theirs and it's $50 per ref' way it makes sense. But when thinking 'Ok, $100 for 3 credits, $30 a credit' it doesn't make sense why I couldn't get a $60 game.

It's late. I'm confusing myself.

I didn't make myself clear at all after re-reading this. laugh.gif So... can it be fixed that we can get a $60 game? Or are we stuck with a 'get 3 credits and buy it yourself' kind of thing?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Jul 13 2009, 06:18 AM
Post #2
Insane Freebieist
stickerz

Group Icon
Group: Gold Donators
Member No.: 37,048
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

you can choose any game you want, missy. its not limited to $50. most new games are $60, and those are the ones you can order. if it's a really expensive game like rock band [full kit] or wii fit, then its 3 credits +.

+Quote Post
post Jul 13 2009, 06:23 AM
Post #3
Self medication.
WhatsMyLine

Group Icon
My Inventory

QUOTE (kinneylamb @ Jul 13 2009, 07:18 AM) *
you can choose any game you want, missy. its not limited to $50. most new games are $60, and those are the ones you can order. if it's a really expensive game like rock band [full kit] or wii fit, then its 3 credits +.

I thought that too, but when I scroll my mouse over the path, it says "Your choice of any video game for any system valued at $50 or less." Which is why I was asking lol.

+Quote Post
post Jul 13 2009, 08:44 AM
Post #4
Insane Freebieist
stickerz

Group Icon
Group: Gold Donators
Member No.: 37,048
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

i see it now, yeah that doesnt make much sense b/c that rules out a lof of games, mostly the new ones that come out. anyhow i've ordered games before and they were $60 value, unless they ordered it someplace cheap lol idk. you should be good though.

+Quote Post
post Jul 13 2009, 12:05 PM
Post #5
Looking for Legit Traders! PM me!
Dabbs

Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: Free4Me
Member No.: 8,111
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

Missy, we put a cap on it since it's "Any video game" to prevent people from ordering ones like Rockband, Wii Fit, etc that cost $100+ for only 1 credit. You are welcome to order a game that costs $60, just be sure to let me know which game you want via a support ticket. smile.gif

+Quote Post
post Jul 13 2009, 05:52 PM
Post #6
Self medication.
WhatsMyLine

Group Icon
My Inventory

QUOTE (Dabbs @ Jul 13 2009, 01:05 PM) *
Missy, we put a cap on it since it's "Any video game" to prevent people from ordering ones like Rockband, Wii Fit, etc that cost $100+ for only 1 credit. You are welcome to order a game that costs $60, just be sure to let me know which game you want via a support ticket. smile.gif

Yay. biggrin.gif Thank you.

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Free4Me Network, LLC - CLOSED · Next Newest »

Reply to this topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 1st July 2015 - 06:56 AM

RSS