Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

Reply to this topic  Start new topic
post Dec 2 2009, 07:26 PM
Post #1
Insane Freebieist
OrionShadow

Group: Members
Member No.: 30,456
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

Just noticed this while going through my old networks. An end to an era.

--------------------
My trade thread
Paying $25
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Dec 2 2009, 11:14 PM
Post #2
Insane Freebieist
odoyale rules

Member No.: 35,812
My Inventory

Yea, I guess their laziness hit them smile.gif

+Quote Post
post Dec 4 2009, 11:22 PM
Post #3
Insane Freebieist
ninjareaper14

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Member No.: 68,421
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

that sucks, I know theres a wikipedia article on them http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gratis_Internet

--------------------
★ add me to yahoo ninjareaper14@yahoo.com ★ aim ninjareaper14

+Quote Post
post Dec 5 2009, 01:58 AM
Post #4
Here to Help!
orangetown

Group Icon
Member No.: 43,785
My Inventory

IMO this is a great thing. This was my first site ever a long time ago before I even knew about forums or the freebie industry because there were news stories, etc. about the site's legitimacy. Unfortunately, it took about a year to get paid and that was only after I sent complaints to the BBB and the DC AG. Although they were a frontrunner, their sites became horrible over time with terrible support and payout time. I feel bad for those who never received their prize

--------------------

+Quote Post
post Dec 5 2009, 04:09 AM
Post #5
Let Me Help You To Sign Up~Go Green~Get Paid~It's Simple!
butterboy2524

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: Bronze Donators
Member No.: 45,379
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (orangetown @ Dec 5 2009, 01:58 AM) *
IMO this is a great thing. This was my first site ever a long time ago before I even knew about forums or the freebie industry because there were news stories, etc. about the site's legitimacy. Unfortunately, it took about a year to get paid and that was only after I sent complaints to the BBB and the DC AG. Although they were a frontrunner, their sites became horrible over time with terrible support and payout time. I feel bad for those who never received their prize

Sure have to agree with you on this. I also started out with FreePay (and OfferCentric, boo!) off forum. I never lost any money, but didn't have near enough time to get all my refs on my site, grrr! I am happy to see this finally, so many got ripped off and lied to!

+Quote Post
post Jan 21 2010, 08:21 PM
Post #6
Just once in your life, train with the will to die
Twon

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: A4F Super Mods
Member No.: 13,436
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

I got my most valuable (monetary and sentimental) prize from freepay. My iPod cost me $0 including the offer. I started my first freepay and my first freebie site while I was on papa leave after the birth of my son. sad.gif

--------------------

I've been actively trading since 2006!
I've helped thousands of people make a bit of money or get some cool swag
Check out my trade offers HERE
PM me to get started

+Quote Post
post Mar 3 2010, 12:24 AM
Post #7
Why buy the diamond when the glitter is free!
DiamondR

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: Gold Donators
Member No.: 21,659
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

I was fortunate (I guess maybe) to cash out twice on this network knowing their reputation from start. I did freepay 2 years after starting freebies, figured I had nothing to loose. Anyway......well then, I knew I'd wait atleast 4-6 months for payment and it worked out that way then. Now I'm 16 months waiting on my biggest Amazon prize of $1200 which would be my 3rd long waiting cashout this network. Yes, as pissed as I should be - I only invested $400 (or less) to referrals to gain $1200 already total....actually when it should have been $2400. I pretty most already wrote off ever getting paid by freepay on my latest order which would have been my biggest. Though, times got harder since my good old days, never pretty much recovered my housefire last year and BOY, could I use that $1200 Amazon these days...especially after putting so much into giftmafia who also owes me very very plenty cash and not Amazon.

*SIGH*

--------------------
TRADE WITH A4F'S TOP TRADER, OVER 1000 TRADE RECORD. 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK!!! FAST PAYOUTS. UP TO $150 FOR 1 SITE. GREAT STARTER SITES FOR NEWBIES, FULL SUPPORT!!! . CHECK OUT MY TRADE THREAD HERE

+Quote Post
post Mar 3 2010, 12:34 AM
Post #8
21st century schizoid man
schizerbone

Group Icon
Group Icon
Member No.: 6,567
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

Man....Freepay was golden back in the days. And I didn't even do that many sites sad.gif ...If I had known what I know now, I would have rushed to complete all these freepay sites. Ah well, I got my $1200, plus ipod, and whatever else I got.

--------------------
When my story's told...how will they tell it? Will they say I was a giver or remember I was selfish? Will they say I was a sinner or pretend I was a saint? Will I go down as a winner? What's the picture they're gonna paint? Wouldn't say I'm a quitter, that's the one thing that I ain't... will they tarnish? Will they taint? Glorify me, overthink, say they know me, say I'm great...say I'm phony, I was fake? Say the things about me that they never told me to my face? I was loved, I was hated...just a ni$$a with a dream, I'm a liar, I was honest -- I was all of these things. When I'm gone, let em talk, they're discussing who I am. When they bury me just know that I was nothing but a man...

+Quote Post
post Mar 10 2010, 12:05 PM
Post #9
Just once in your life, train with the will to die
Twon

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: A4F Super Mods
Member No.: 13,436
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (schizerbone @ Mar 3 2010, 12:34 AM) *
Man....Freepay was golden back in the days. And I didn't even do that many sites sad.gif ...If I had known what I know now, I would have rushed to complete all these freepay sites. Ah well, I got my $1200, plus ipod, and whatever else I got.

Same here. I did pretty good but there were a bunch more that I could have done. What I don't understand is, why site owners don't look at these sites and model their networks after them (minus the imperfections)?

--------------------

I've been actively trading since 2006!
I've helped thousands of people make a bit of money or get some cool swag
Check out my trade offers HERE
PM me to get started

+Quote Post
post Sep 18 2010, 05:32 PM
Post #10
Insane Freebieist
PunchDrunk

Group Icon
Member No.: 6,541
My Inventory

Just noticed they were down too....Way back when I completed almost all of their sites. I remember being hesitant to start a trainn site b/c I didn't know if they'd be as good. I had to push a little bit to get my last prize from them, but that actually paid for most of this laptop that I've had since the Fall of 06 that I'm currently typing on now wink.gif I guess overall Gratis was good to me.

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · freepay™ {Gratis Network} (Referral, DIY) · Next Newest »

Reply to this topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 30th July 2015 - 11:09 AM

RSS

IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here