Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

Reply to this topic  Start new topic
, +++ [ Promotions, Updates, and More! ] +++
Your Opinion About Surrealoffers.com
What do you think about us so far?
Speechless! [ 1 ] ** [50.00%]
Seen nothing like it! [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Could be better.. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
I'll submit feedback [ 1 ] ** [50.00%]
Total Votes: 2
Guests cannot vote 
post May 31 2010, 09:56 PM
Post #1
Freebie Machine
Surreal Wadson

Group Icon
Group: Trial Site Reps
Member No.: 4,351
My Inventory

One of our advertisers are so happy with the amount of traffic and support that we have received from the Anything4Free.com community, that they specifically released exclusive promotions to us on a trial basis as a reward. So, to make our future a great one not only for you, but for our advertisers as well, we are pushing down the bonuses to you!

News & Exclusive Releases:

We re-did the live chat with a more stable live response service. We customized it to automatically fill in your name and e-mail for you if you're logged in. Guests will have to fill out the information for support. You can see our desktop on request, and have one on one time with showing you how the site works.

We added how many offers we have, ( changes as our advertisers activate and deactivate _ ) payout day ( can change, based on holidays, and delays on payment. fraud can increase your wait ) and a bigger and better button to get live support help.

We now have an AIM / AOL bot that will display all kinds of information relating to your account such as:

- Balance ( how many points to have, what it's worth and close you are to your goal )
- Payout ( the next payout date, can change any time )
- News ( information you can get at your finger tips on all major cellphones / computer )
- Support ( get your ticket status & and see when someone responded )

After you identify your account, your screen name is locked with the bot, and you can IM it from anywhere or anything. I personally use my iPhone to get information on the go.

Try it out! : " TheSurrealOffers " - She's online now! Be nice to her, she does not like to be spammed or cursed at. Abuse it, and you'll lose it. Everything is saved to a log.txt

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promotions:

Although we are a Do-it-yourself-and-save-yourself-a-lot-of-trouble-not-having-to-refer-other-people Network (also known as DIY 'Do it Yourself') we are going to reward those who do refer friends to join our network. For the month of June, we are increasing the amount of money you receive from the points they receive. That's right, no need to wait for them to "green", for the lifetime of your account, you will receive a bonus amount of points from ALL offers they complete!

Points for proofs! - For every unique proof picture you upload, you will receive +100pts added to your account. Message any member that has uploaded a pic, they will tell you we are legit. If you want additional points, add our Surreal Network Facebook account for a total bonus of +200pts.

Due to High Demand via e-mail and support tickets, we are extending the +500pts registration bonus to another 50 accounts. We will reward those that are actually doing offers. You spoke, we listened. 500pts towards your purchase, just to register to our site and do offers yourself without the need to refer people.

Tier Unlocker: - This was a popular request and we thought we would give it a shot.To award those that are participating, this will only be open to members that meet the requirements, not the whole database of registered accounts.

Jackpot Amount: $650 +

Level 1 - 15 Members, minimum 10,000pts in your account.
Reward: Chance to win 50$ paypal, giftcard, cash, points, anything.
Note: If you get more than 20,000 pts, you will be queued for Level 2,
if enough members activate Level 2, you're automatically added to the drawing for the next level, AND level you unlocked.

Level 2 - 8 Members, minimum 20,000pts in your account
Reward: Chance to win 100$ and a chance to win Level 1 prize.
Note: You will be entered to win Level 1+2 cash outs.

Level 3 - 5 Members, minimum 50,000pts in your account
Reward: Chance at a Apple iPad - WiFi 16GB
Note: If you're that dedicated to making some real money for yourself, we will top what you made with an iPad.
You can not win anything from Level 1 or 2 though.

The Fine Print:

You must hit the unlock amount, we are not going to round 9980 to 10000, Your account must be in good standing, if an offer is revoked, so are the points. If you hit Level 3, we are going to need a W9 from you. You will not be paid out until this is received.

This thread will be edited as tiers are unlocked and additional information is needed to be added for June.

--------------------
sur·re·al
adj. - Having an oddly dreamlike quality.
Pick your gift, we'll pay for it.

(===) - Take the red pill, and your story with surrealoffers.com continues.
(===) - Take the blue pill, the story ends, and you'll end up on the main forums believing whatever you want.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Jun 1 2010, 05:51 PM
Post #2
Freebie Machine
Surreal Wadson

Group Icon
My Inventory

That's what I'm talking about!

Level 1, 74.95% Unlocked.
83.11% - 6/5/10

--------------------
sur·re·al

(===) - Take the blue pill, the story ends, and you'll end up on the main forums believing whatever you want.

+Quote Post
post Jun 5 2010, 11:36 AM
Post #3
AUSTRA!
emoney

Group: A4F Veteran
Member No.: 2,514
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

Automatic message

This topic has been moved from "New / Not Proven Legit / Other Networks->New Networks" to "New / Not Proven Legit / Other Networks->The Surreal Network *A4F Sponsor*".

--------------------
MEL IS THE GREATEST=MEL IS AWESOME

+Quote Post
post Jun 9 2010, 01:28 AM
Post #4
Freebie Machine
Surreal Wadson

Group Icon
My Inventory

Bumping for truth.

--------------------
sur·re·al

+Quote Post
post Jun 9 2010, 01:51 AM
Post #5
Let Me Help You To Sign Up~Go Green~Get Paid~It's Simple!
butterboy2524

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: Bronze Donators
Member No.: 45,379
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

Interesting promo, I shall check it out!

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · The Surreal Network · Next Newest »

Reply to this topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 30th June 2015 - 11:50 PM

RSS