Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

Reply to this topic  Start new topic
post Sep 5 2011, 11:31 AM
Post #1
Freshie
OneStopScholarsh...

Group: Members
Member No.: 92,343
My Inventory

I was looking on some of the offer websites of the sites and saw that many of them do not allow affiliates to offer cash or points incentives. How can these freebie networks offers cash (or traders offer cash4referrals) if this is the case?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Sep 5 2011, 11:45 AM
Post #2
TRAIINNS trades are here!
Chris Lenart

Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: A4F Premium
Member No.: 88,527
My Inventory

TRAINNS sites have referrals and points. With points, you have to do it yourself.

Chris

--------------------

YourTabletPC need 2 more refs.
Need refs with ZNZ and SuperFreebies.

+Quote Post
post Sep 5 2011, 11:52 AM
Post #3
Insane Freebieist
marharyta

Member No.: 89,561
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (OneStopScholarship @ Sep 5 2011, 12:31 PM) *
I was looking on some of the offer websites of the sites and saw that many of them do not allow affiliates to offer cash or points incentives. How can these freebie networks offers cash (or traders offer cash4referrals) if this is the case?

We, traders and freebie sites ARE NOT AFFILIATES.

Types of affiliate websites from Wiki:
* Search affiliates that utilize pay per click search engines to promote the advertisers' offers (i.e., search arbitrage)
* Comparison shopping websites and directories
* Loyalty websites, typically characterized by providing a reward system for purchases via points back, cash back
* CRM sites that offer charitable donations
* Coupon and rebate websites that focus on sales promotions
* Content and niche market websites, including product review sites
* Personal websites
* Weblogs and website syndication feeds
* E-mail list affiliates (i.e., owners of large opt-in -mail lists that typically employ e-mail drip marketing) and newsletter list affiliates, which are typically more content-heavy
* Registration path or co-registration affiliates who include offers from other merchants during the registration process on their own website
* Shopping directories that list merchants by categories without providing coupons, price comparisons, or other features based on information that changes frequently, thus requiring continual updates
* Cost per action networks (i.e., top-tier affiliates) that expose offers from the advertiser with which they are affiliated to their own network of affiliates
* Websites using adbars (e.g. Adsense) to display context-sensitive, highly relevant ads for products on the site
* Virtual Currency: a new type of publisher that utilizes the social media space to couple an advertiser's offer with a handout of "virtual currency" in a game or virtual platform.
* Video Blog: Video content that allows viewers to click on and purchase products related to the video's subject.
* File-Sharing: Web sites that host directories of music, movies, games and other software. Users upload content (usually in violation of copyright) to file-hosting sites, and then post descriptions of the material and their download links on directory sites. Uploaders are paid by the file-hosting sites based on the number of times their files are downloaded. The file-hosting sites sell premium download access to the files to the general public. The web sites that host the directory services sell advertising and do not host the files themselves.

--------------------

+Quote Post
post Sep 5 2011, 01:10 PM
Post #4
Under the influence of Happiness ~ aka alcohol
sb8408

Group Icon
Member No.: 47,276
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (OneStopScholarship @ Sep 5 2011, 11:31 AM) *

trying to keep it simple:

freebie sites get paid by advertisers when people click their ad and purchase.

The freebie sites share their payments with traders if they refer people there.

The traders can share their prize with their referrals.

The advertisers are wanting new customers. Therefore we are not doing the offers JUST to get paid, but we are looking at the offers to truly consider their products or services.

Signing up for a product or service with NO intention of keeping it is offer fraud. That is what you are reading.

Pick your offers with open minds. I have used several offers for Christmas and other gifts for family and friends.

--------------------
$35 trainns through April 15th! or until I run out of trainn! I am retiring! Get them while I can.

+Quote Post
post Sep 5 2011, 01:11 PM
Post #5
Freshie
OneStopScholarsh...

My Inventory

Thanks for the replies.

I am still confused. I can click on your link, marhartya, and sign up to complete an offer on Trainn. Let's say I sign up for Arrow Outlet. Arrow Outlet pays Trainn, Trainn pays the freebie site, you get credit for me signing up, and I get a payout from you.

I am confused how no one in that process is considered an affiliate. What do we call everyone then? I guess I am missing something.

Best

+Quote Post
post Sep 5 2011, 02:05 PM
Post #6
Insane Freebieist
marharyta

My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (OneStopScholarship @ Sep 5 2011, 02:11 PM) *
Thanks for the replies.

I am still confused. I can click on your link, marhartya, and sign up to complete an offer on Trainn. Let's say I sign up for Arrow Outlet. Arrow Outlet pays Trainn, Trainn pays the freebie site, you get credit for me signing up, and I get a payout from you.

I am confused how no one in that process is considered an affiliate. What do we call everyone then? I guess I am missing something.

Best

Arrow outlet does not pay trainn. Arrow outlet pays it's affiliate , the affiliate pays trainn, trainn pays you.
Arrow outlet is a product - a bid site. It has affiliates that work on pushing this particular bid site to a potential customer for percentage from sales. The banner of the offer you see on trainn is provided by the affiliate of Arrow outlet, the credit you got was tracked and granted by the affiliate, mcr if filed will be revied by the affiliate , credit will be revoked by affiliate if fraud committed.
The affiliates can not pay you cash directly for buying a bid pack . So they go to Freebie sites ( trainn) or any other means of marketing and advertisement . Freebie sites are not offer affiliates, they WORK with offer affiliates therefore can pay cash to you for signing up for products ( not particularly Arrow outlet) . You are not offer affiliate ( when you refer people to complete offers) as you are not pushing one particular product ( Arrow outlet bid site) , as a matter of fact it's against freebie industry rules to tell your referrals what offer they should do. Therefore, you can pay cash to your referrals.

--------------------

+Quote Post
post Sep 5 2011, 02:32 PM
Post #7
Freshie
OneStopScholarsh...

My Inventory

QUOTE (marharyta @ Sep 5 2011, 03:05 PM) *
Arrow outlet does not pay trainn. Arrow outlet pays it's affiliate , the affiliate pays trainn, trainn pays you.
Arrow outlet is a product - a bid site. It has affiliates that work on pushing this particular bid site to a potential customer for percentage from sales. The banner of the offer you see on trainn is provided by the affiliate of Arrow outlet, the credit you got was tracked and granted by the affiliate, mcr if filed will be revied by the affiliate , credit will be revoked by affiliate if fraud committed.
The affiliates can not pay you cash directly for buying a bid pack . So they go to Freebie sites ( trainn) or any other means of marketing and advertisement . Freebie sites are not offer affiliates, they WORK with offer affiliates therefore can pay cash to you for signing up for products ( not particularly Arrow outlet) . You are not offer affiliate ( when you refer people to complete offers) as you are not pushing one particular product ( Arrow outlet bid site) , as a matter of fact it's against freebie industry rules to tell your referrals what offer they should do. Therefore, you can pay cash to your referrals.

That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for clearing everything up

+Quote Post
post Sep 5 2011, 07:11 PM
Post #8
Need a bar of Cashola? Come eat some with me!!! :D
EyeKantBeMe

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Member No.: 86,019
My Inventory

Youre probably referring to CPA offers not allowing incentives, well not all affiliate marketing is the same and we offer incentives here! biggrin.gif

--------------------
YourFreeHDTV for 30$!
Any one of my sites is 100%

Im always available
Click HERE and enter your email to get a free Iphone 5! Or get it here: Free Iphone 5
If you have less than 4 TR go HERE
If you have more than 4 TR go HERE
Press the nice lil button if you wanna
PM me

+Quote Post
post Sep 6 2011, 09:12 AM
Post #9
Freshie
broosa7

Member No.: 92,210
My Inventory

So basically the people on the freebie sites know affiliates of certain cpa offers and work with them? This way, the affiliate that is connected with the cpa offer is not directly incentivizing people to go through his affiliate link? I still feel as if he is incentivizing the deal because he has other people send traffic through his link just not directly the affiliate himself. I still feel as if the affiliate is incentivizing the transaction. Is this the case? Is the affiliate incentivizing the deal but it is an acceptable method? Thank you.

+Quote Post
post Sep 6 2011, 10:07 AM
Post #10
Insane Freebieist
marharyta

My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (broosa7 @ Sep 6 2011, 10:12 AM) *
So basically the people on the freebie sites know affiliates of certain cpa offers and work with them? This way, the affiliate that is connected with the cpa offer is not directly incentivizing people to go through his affiliate link? I still feel as if he is incentivizing the deal because he has other people send traffic through his link just not directly the affiliate himself. I still feel as if the affiliate is incentivizing the transaction. Is this the case? Is the affiliate incentivizing the deal but it is an acceptable method? Thank you.

It has been an acceptable method for a decade, broosa7. So you'd better stop wasting your time here and go to the Beginners trading post and get your first 4 TR so that you could start benefiting from this method as well. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
post Feb 5 2012, 04:09 PM
Post #11
Freshie
Denifost

Member No.: 96,662
My Inventory

Your conversation is somewhat another great idea learn. Thanks for clearing up some things.

+Quote Post
post Feb 6 2012, 10:46 AM
Post #12
:D
melmarie80

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: A4F Admin
Member No.: 919
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

I will answer OneStopScholarship's question from an Affiliate Networks (PublisherRev.com) point of view. You are right in that there are offers that do not allow incentization. These offers are NOT allowed on Free sites (like Trainn). The advertiser has set rules on how their offers can be promoted. If an advertiser would like to allow their affiliates to incent their offer, then they can be ran on Free Sites. IF the end user comes to the advertiser from a guarantee of getting something in return, that is incent. No matter where in the downline that incent comes from. So basically, Trainn runs an offer through PublisherRev and PublisherRev gets that offer from the advertiser. The advertiser sets the rules for the offer to PublisherRev and those rules are passed on and must be followed by Trainn.

+Quote Post
post Feb 7 2012, 09:30 PM
Post #13
Advanced Member
BlingKing

Member No.: 1,482
My Inventory

Some advertisers allow incentives and some don't.

If a freebie site were incentivizing a non-incent offer then advertiser would reverse the leads and the site would not get paid. So all the offers you see from the reputable networks are okay with being incentivized.

--------------------

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Freebie University · Next Newest »

Reply to this topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 5th July 2015 - 09:57 AM

RSS