Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topic  Start new topic
, pls help this method-2-newbie
post Sep 20 2011, 05:25 PM
Post #21
Insane Freebieist
marharyta

Group: Members
Member No.: 89,561
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (radsifw @ Sep 20 2011, 06:03 PM) *
Isn't there a 45 day deadline for paypal dispute? is that true? I mean that's one of the reasons I don't feel confident paying on green. because I can't tell if I can cash out within that 45-day period, which means I can't tell who's going to go red yet. If I cash out after that 45 day period and someone goes red... what is the solution? I guess if there is a way around this, then I wouldn't be so worried.

Yes, 45 days. that's why you need to decide if you want to pay on ''cash out'' and take you more time to find referrals (this way you won't have to worry about the deadline) or pay on ''verification'' which will bring more referrals and possibly some of them will go red , but you will have an option to file a paypal dispute.
I always pay on verification and I had a handful of ''reds'' but lost only one paypal dispute for $20. All my trainn cash outs were within 45 days deadline.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Sep 20 2011, 05:31 PM
Post #22
Under the influence of Happiness ~ aka alcohol
sb8408

Group Icon
Member No.: 47,276
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

my question would be, why would you want to risk a chance?

depending on that paypal dispute?

--------------------
$35 trainns through April 15th! or until I run out of trainn! I am retiring! Get them while I can.

+Quote Post
post Sep 20 2011, 05:56 PM
Post #23
Insane Freebieist
islaygirl

Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: Silver Donators
Member No.: 29,870
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

I don't want to add to the anxiety, but I have been scammed a couple times by premium members. and TR >10 is no guarantee, either. use the PayPal system to make it safer for cash trades. makes sure to tag the payment as a purchase rather than personal. it's worth paying the small PayPal fee. as you realize, the 45 day timeframe makes TraInn and other multi ref sites tougher to safeguard. it is frustrating.

there are many fast approving networks for 1 ref cashout. maybe lower profit, but I'm wondering if the "just pay less" advice applies here, as well?

I make it clear that I am paying competitive bonuses for staying GREEN, not just going GREEN for a day. that is what we all are paying for. I'm toying with the idea of paying the lower amount upfront and the bonus later when it actually is account APPROVAL, i.e., when my TraInn acct is submitted with all refs. honest traders won't mind that you have a trade stipulation that you "will file a PayPal claim for unresolved REDs". and I'm hoping it makes scammers think twice. they can't be certain you won't finish the site by 45 d.

good advice here. thanks, all! I'm going to check out those lower TraInn pay rates now. wink.gif

--------------------
l~US/International ~4 yrs Exp ~IM/Phone..>> Let's Trade! (TR>4)..>> Need a Trade Thread?l
l
lLooking for "sailing buddies". $20-$30 & 1TR for each 1 or 2 offers!l
lGo Green on Consoles.FreebieJeebies or Pick2.CustomFreebies by April 28!
l

+Quote Post
post Sep 20 2011, 06:06 PM
Post #24
Under the influence of Happiness ~ aka alcohol
sb8408

Group Icon
Member No.: 47,276
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (islaygirl @ Sep 20 2011, 05:56 PM) *
I don't want to add to the anxiety, but I have been scammed a couple times by premium members. and TR >10 is no guarantee, either. use the PayPal system to make it safer for cash trades. makes sure to tag the payment as a purchase rather than personal. it's worth paying the small PayPal fee. as you realize, the 45 day timeframe makes TraInn and other multi ref sites tougher to safeguard. it is frustrating.

there are many fast approving networks for 1 ref cashout. maybe lower profit, but I'm wondering if the "just pay less" advice applies here, as well?

I make it clear that I am paying competitive bonuses for staying GREEN, not just going GREEN for a day. that is what we all are paying for. I'm toying with the idea of paying the lower amount upfront and the bonus later when it actually is account APPROVAL, i.e., when my TraInn acct is submitted with all refs. honest traders won't mind that you have a trade stipulation that you "will file a PayPal claim for unresolved REDs". and I'm hoping it makes scammers think twice. they can't be certain you won't finish the site by 45 d.

good advice here. thanks, all! I'm going to check out those lower TraInn pay rates now. wink.gif

Good thoughts.

I really like the 1 ref quick cash outs.. even if I only make $5, that was more than I woke up with. smile.gif

--------------------
$35 trainns through April 15th! or until I run out of trainn! I am retiring! Get them while I can.

+Quote Post
post Sep 20 2011, 10:28 PM
Post #25
Insane Freebieist
islaygirl

Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: Silver Donators
Member No.: 29,870
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

I'm a TraInn ref4ref junkie, but I just did that today, $5 in the time it took to send a few PMs and submit my order at the site. paid a few minutes later. all while I was editing my trade thread. I could learn to like instant gratification!

thanks, radsifw, for starting this conversation. turned.gif

--------------------
l~US/International ~4 yrs Exp ~IM/Phone..>> Let's Trade! (TR>4)..>> Need a Trade Thread?l
l
lLooking for "sailing buddies". $20-$30 & 1TR for each 1 or 2 offers!l
lGo Green on Consoles.FreebieJeebies or Pick2.CustomFreebies by April 28!
l

+Quote Post
post Nov 2 2011, 02:45 PM
Post #26
salomonpark

Member No.: 94,908
My Inventory

Thx a lot for your topic....
I'm reading people's replies....I really got their help about scammers... 1249679731-useremo.gif

+Quote Post
post Jan 4 2012, 11:54 AM
Post #27
Freebie Veteran
radsifw

Member No.: 92,323
My Inventory

QUOTE (sb8408 @ Sep 20 2011, 05:06 PM) *
I really like the 1 ref quick cash outs.. even if I only make $5, that was more than I woke up with. smile.gif

I agree. Could you please give me a list of the ones you know? The one I currently "trust" right now is ZNZ, but I don't have a lot that are "easy" for referrals to do. I like the half credit and 1 credit ones, I've already had several who did the half credit sites, but no one wants to do the 1 credit sites. So much more with the 2 and 3 credit sites. I guess in a way the half credit sites are almost equivalent to the 1-offer sites (trainn) because most of the offers are already half credit, so essentially they only need to do 1 offer. But I need more of those sites. So what are the others aside from znz? Thanks so much for your help.

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · A4F Related Help + Support · Next Newest »

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 4th July 2015 - 05:05 AM

RSS