Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

Reply to this topic  Start new topic
post Oct 6 2011, 03:57 PM
Post #1
Freebie Machine
Killergamer

Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: Bronze Donators
Member No.: 69,466
My Inventory

OK so if i signed up for a trainn on Saturday and greened on Sunday, how long should i wait for the other person to green on my trainn? I dont want to be hounding the other trader or seem like im rushing as she does have a lot of TR but the only update I've heard from her was Monday that she had signed up for the trainn which she has, but since then i have had no updates on whats going on. I'm new to the ref4refs but I've traded with another person and they greened the very next day. Thanks a lot for any response in advance.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Oct 6 2011, 04:07 PM
Post #2
Let Me Help You To Sign Up~Go Green~Get Paid~It's Simple!
butterboy2524

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Member No.: 45,379
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (Killergamer @ Oct 6 2011, 04:57 PM) *
OK so if i signed up for a trainn on Saturday and greened on Sunday, how long should i wait for the other person to green on my trainn? I dont want to be hounding the other trader or seem like im rushing as she does have a lot of TR but the only update I've heard from her was Monday that she had signed up for the trainn which she has, but since then i have had no updates on whats going on. I'm new to the ref4refs but I've traded with another person and they greened the very next day. Thanks a lot for any response in advance.

They should have already completed the offer on your site and updated their trade status, unless they communicated to you a reason for the delay. You are within your rights to ask for an update, so feel free to PM them and do so. On a ref 4 ref trade, the 2nd party is required to green your site immediately after you green their site.

+Quote Post
post Oct 6 2011, 11:32 PM
Post #3
Freebie Machine
Killergamer

Group Icon
Group Icon
Member No.: 69,466
My Inventory

Ok thank you ill go ahead and send a pm then i just didnt wanna sound like some newb trying to rush things that take time

--------------------

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Freebie University · Next Newest »

Reply to this topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 5th August 2015 - 05:25 AM

RSS

IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here