Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

Reply to this topic  Start new topic
post Oct 7 2011, 01:28 PM
Post #1
Advanced Member

Group Icon
Group: Bronze Donators
Member No.: 82,424
My Inventory

Just wondering how you would go about getting started with Method 2? how do you advertise to get people to trade with you other than on the forum?

Need a Banner, Avatar, or completely customized trade thread? Something else? Check out my thread.. just click on my signature

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Oct 10 2011, 11:59 PM
Post #2
Insane Freebieist

Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: Silver Donators
Member No.: 29,870
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

trading tips link - diff ways to get refs
be careful about spamming and "false advertising"!

more about that: a policy statement from ZipNadaZilch -
"As a notice to everyone out there, remember that gathering referrals through illegitimate means (e.g. misleading others via deceptive advertising) is prohibited and will result in your account being closed. Deceptive advertising is not only against our policies, but is against the law. Deceptive advertising can include advertising our website as a job, advertising claims that are not true, iframing your referral link, amongst many other things. We've already closed several accounts for misleading others and will continue to do so as needed.

Thank you for your understanding and we hope everyone enjoys their weekend. Message posted on 09/23/11 at 06:02 PM CDT"

the main trading forums are pretty saturated with traders that have high TR and can offer extra payouts. getting websites ranked can be difficult, but doable for some people. I'm trying out the low tech ideas of posting flyers/cards around town. just a notice about getting rewarded for shopping/trying products and playing games online, highlighting offers of interest as well as the reward prizes they can earn. NOT a message about "making money/online job". you might aim for different demographics in different places.

with your design skills, you should be able to do some appealing print pieces. I may be asking you about that!

good luck! smile.gif

l~US/International ~4 yrs Exp ~IM/Phone..>> Let's Trade! (TR>4)..>> Need a Trade Thread?l
lLooking for "sailing buddies". $20-$30 & 1TR for each 1 or 2 offers!l
lGo Green on Consoles.FreebieJeebies or Pick2.CustomFreebies by April 28!
+Quote Post
post Oct 18 2011, 09:27 AM
Post #3
Insane Freebieist

Group: Members
Member No.: 88,246
My Inventory

The forum is probably your best bet until you completely familiarize yourself with the process. I was able to get my TR this high since Jan31 of this year. Buying the Premium membership is a great help.

You can sign up on as many forums as you want, although I have found this the most profitable for me.

You can always sign up for one of the website offers and have them design a website for you. Then it would be all about directing legitimate traffic to your site.

And, of course you can talk to your friends and family. As long as they can get free or cheap items, then they will tell everyone they know about it and so on and so on.

Keli kiss.gif

Currently paying $30 for YourFreeTabletPC
plus bonuses! Only ONE OFFER needed for GREEN!

Click here to initiate
+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Freebie University · Next Newest »

Reply to this topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 24th November 2015 - 11:11 PM

IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here