Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

Reply to this topic  Start new topic
post Oct 13 2011, 06:06 AM
Post #1
Freshie
RENEGADE_18

Group: Members
Member No.: 94,507
My Inventory

Hey =D I'm just about to get started with a trade, but before I do, I just had a question that I was curious about. I know this might be pretty silly asking, but how many freebie sites are there that are supported on this site?

Is there a cap on receiving cash for offers due to limited numbers of sites? Or are there enough sites to not really have to worry? I'm just curious.

If there IS a limit, exactly how much money would this equate to? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Thanks in advance {^ _ ^}

thanks.gif

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Oct 13 2011, 10:20 PM
Post #2
#1 Top Mentor and #2 Trader wants to help you get started!
Red Rose Marie

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Member No.: 49,307
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

There isn't a certain amount that you can or can't do. However, when doing the offers on the sites you can only do each offer one time not once per site but one time period.

--------------------
HIGHEST PAYOUTS HERE

If your TR is 4 or over click HERE!
DON'T CHEAT YOURSELF START WITH #1 MENTOR TO HELP YOU TO SUCCESS!

+Quote Post
post Oct 13 2011, 10:55 PM
Post #3
Under the influence of Happiness ~ aka alcohol
sb8408

Group Icon
Member No.: 47,276
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (RENEGADE_18 @ Oct 13 2011, 06:06 AM) *
Hey =D I'm just about to get started with a trade, but before I do, I just had a question that I was curious about. I know this might be pretty silly asking, but how many freebie sites are there that are supported on this site?

Is there a cap on receiving cash for offers due to limited numbers of sites? Or are there enough sites to not really have to worry? I'm just curious.

If there IS a limit, exactly how much money would this equate to? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Thanks in advance {^ _ ^}

thanks.gif

As marie said, no limit on what you can do. No cap... just what you are willing or not willing to do. The choice is always yours to continue or quit.

there are probably over 200 sites (or more) supported by A4F

and no question is a stupid question except the one that isn't asked.

--------------------
$35 trainns through April 15th! or until I run out of trainn! I am retiring! Get them while I can.

+Quote Post
post Oct 14 2011, 03:21 AM
Post #4
Freshie
RENEGADE_18

My Inventory

Thanks for the replies smile.gif It's just comforting to know that there isn't a severely limited offer pool, I was a little worried because I'm from the UK and many of the offers from various site are tailored for Canada and the US only.

But I would still imagine that there aren't nearly as many offers available for people in my region down.gif lol its just so unfair =(

+Quote Post
post Oct 14 2011, 07:04 AM
Post #5
#1 Top Mentor and #2 Trader wants to help you get started!
Red Rose Marie

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Member No.: 49,307
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

The offers are limited which forces you once you have your sites into buying your greens from new members that come in, and yes the offers are fewer for the UK and it is unfair but there is just so many companies that will allow the affiliates to use offers from that region. You should do fine though with the offers that are there to get you started.

--------------------
HIGHEST PAYOUTS HERE

If your TR is 4 or over click HERE!
DON'T CHEAT YOURSELF START WITH #1 MENTOR TO HELP YOU TO SUCCESS!

+Quote Post
post Oct 14 2011, 07:29 PM
Post #6
Insane Freebieist
islaygirl

Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: Silver Donators
Member No.: 29,870
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

since there are much fewer offers than sites for UK users. do some planning about how to get the most for them, in terms of $$ and TR points plus a good set of sites you can pay refs to green for you. don't forget ref4ref trades while you are "spending" your offers. for some sites you will earn more that way or get prizes for closer to "free". also, it can be harder to get refs when paying for cash4ref trades.

turned.gif welcome aboard and best of luck!

--------------------
l~US/International ~4 yrs Exp ~IM/Phone..>> Let's Trade! (TR>4)..>> Need a Trade Thread?l
l
lLooking for "sailing buddies". $20-$30 & 1TR for each 1 or 2 offers!l
lGo Green on Consoles.FreebieJeebies or Pick2.CustomFreebies by April 28!
l

+Quote Post
post Oct 15 2011, 01:31 PM
Post #7
Let Me Help You To Sign Up~Go Green~Get Paid~It's Simple!
butterboy2524

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: Bronze Donators
Member No.: 45,379
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

Yep, sites being limited is a way different scenario than offers being limited, which they are. You will see the same offers on all the sites, with few exceptions. Being from the UK, your offer choices are going to be even more limied.

My suggestion is to use the search feature in the top rite corner of every forum page and search the Beginners Trading Post for a knowledgeable international trader to help you make the most of what is available for UK users

+Quote Post
post Oct 15 2011, 01:57 PM
Post #8
Freshie
RENEGADE_18

My Inventory

Thanks for the replies everyone, they've been really helpful smile.gif I guess I should think a little carefully about how to use my offers up then. Hmmmmmm....

+Quote Post
post Oct 15 2011, 02:05 PM
Post #9
butterboy2524

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (RENEGADE_18 @ Oct 15 2011, 02:57 PM) *
Thanks for the replies everyone, they've been really helpful smile.gif I guess I should think a little carefully about how to use my offers up then. Hmmmmmm....

Thank you for thanking us - it is very nice to be appreciated! 1271994012-useremo.gif

+Quote Post
post Oct 15 2011, 02:45 PM
Post #10
Freshie
RENEGADE_18

My Inventory

lol you're welcome {^ _ ^}

.... lol am I the only one that found that "tushy tightener" offer a little creepy??!!?! =OO lmao you have to wonder who the hell buys some of this stuff o_0? lmao what kind of companies do you guys have over there in the US???!!? lmao Who here would buy something like THAT?!? lmao =D

+Quote Post
post Oct 15 2011, 04:52 PM
Post #11
Insane Freebieist
marharyta

Member No.: 89,561
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (RENEGADE_18 @ Oct 15 2011, 03:45 PM) *
.... lol am I the only one that found that "tushy tightener" offer a little creepy??!!?! =OO lmao you have to wonder who the hell buys some of this stuff o_0? lmao what kind of companies do you guys have over there in the US???!!? lmao Who here would buy something like THAT?!? lmao =D

Have you tried the Offer discussion forum? You can find a lot of reviews on almost all offers out there, including Tushy tightener. There is also a section, dedicated to international ( non US) offers that may be very helpful . http://www.anything4free.com/forums/index.php?showforum=198

--------------------

+Quote Post
post Oct 15 2011, 04:59 PM
Post #12
butterboy2524

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

LOL on TushyTightener - kinda reminds me of that episode of 1000 Ways to Die where the girl wanted a bigger bootie in order to get her man. Instead of collagen, the quack doctor she hired injected her bootie with caulking!!!! He hit a major vein and later when the highly toxic caulking got into her bloodstream, she dropped dead in a disco bar.

1226758551-useremo.gif

.... lol am I the only one that found that "tushy tightener" offer a little creepy??!!?! =OO lmao you have to wonder who the hell buys some of this stuff o_0? lmao what kind of companies do you guys have over there in the US???!!? lmao Who here would buy something like THAT?!? lmao =D[/quote]

+Quote Post
post Oct 16 2011, 12:03 AM
Post #13
Freshie
RENEGADE_18

My Inventory

QUOTE (marharyta @ Oct 15 2011, 10:52 PM) *
Have you tried the Offer discussion forum? You can find a lot of reviews on almost all offers out there, including Tushy tightener. There is also a section, dedicated to international ( non US) offers that may be very helpful . http://www.anything4free.com/forums/index.php?showforum=198

I'll definately take a look at those reviews... Strange people... (...o_0?)

... lmao =D hehe anyway thank you all so much for your replies smile.gif you've all been very kind and have helped me a ton turned.gif I think that I'll be making my first trade very soon thumbsup.gif (hopefully it won't have to involve that tushy tightener...) lmao haha =D Thanks again for all your help {^ _ ^} xxxxxxxxx

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Freebie University · Next Newest »

Reply to this topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 5th July 2015 - 06:16 PM

RSS