Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

Reply to this topic  Start new topic
, N00B HELP ME PLEASE!!!
post Oct 17 2011, 01:39 AM
Post #1
Freshie
PhilTheTiger

Group: Members
Member No.: 94,655
My Inventory

Hey everyone,
Of course im a noob and im looking to start up. I'm having trouble going green and the many different sites on here. Do i sign up for everything under the sun to go green, do i have to pay for everything, i mean I am in college ya know??? Just looking for some helpful tips to get that 1st payday
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Oct 17 2011, 01:55 AM
Post #2
#1 Top Mentor and #2 Trader wants to help you get started!
Red Rose Marie

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Member No.: 49,307
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

Hi PhilTheTiger,

There is some free offers and low cost offers to help you to get started out here with us. What you really need to do is go to the Beginners Trading Post and look through the trade threads there and find someone that you want to help you to get started and they should explain everything to you and help you along the way to understand things better. We are all here to answer your questions, just a little long in a thread like this to explain everything that you need to know.

Good Luck!

Marie smile.gif

--------------------
HIGHEST PAYOUTS HERE

If your TR is 4 or over click HERE!
DON'T CHEAT YOURSELF START WITH #1 MENTOR TO HELP YOU TO SUCCESS!

+Quote Post
post Oct 17 2011, 10:14 AM
Post #3
Let Me Help You To Sign Up~Go Green~Get Paid~It's Simple!
butterboy2524

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: Bronze Donators
Member No.: 45,379
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (PhilTheTiger @ Oct 17 2011, 02:39 AM) *
Hey everyone,
Of course im a noob and im looking to start up. I'm having trouble going green and the many different sites on here. Do i sign up for everything under the sun to go green, do i have to pay for everything, i mean I am in college ya know??? Just looking for some helpful tips to get that 1st payday

There is most likely something wrong with the way your comp is set up and maybe you didn't clear your cookies/cache? The person you are trading with should be able to help you with all this. There is also what is called a Manual Credit process, which is a form you submit to the freebie site to help you get your credit - again, your trade partner should be able to help you with this. I have a tutorial I can send you if you like, just holler if you want it.

As RRM said, there are free and low cost offers out there to start you off, so once you get to the root of your problem and get that fixed, you should easily be able to make some green without spending a fortune.

Good luck! 1235488782-useremo.gif

+Quote Post
post Oct 17 2011, 10:22 AM
Post #4
Elite Traders ©
BillyWest

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Member No.: 93,558
My Inventory

Feel free to PM me if you need a step-by-step guide to going green, submitting an MCR, or anything similar. I hope you find your future goals here reachable, because they sure are!

Regards

--------------------

4TR+:
Visit my ca$h for referral thread here for this site's best payouts.

LESS THAN 4TR?:
Doesn't matter! You can make just as much beginning! Visit my startup thread here to help you begin your road to victory, aka ca$h!

REF SWAP?:
For a quick & reliable referral swap go here.

+Quote Post
post Oct 17 2011, 03:24 PM
Post #5
Insane Freebieist
islaygirl

Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: Silver Donators
Member No.: 29,870
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

hey, PhilTheTiger!

sounds like you're not having trouble with the actual process of doing offers, but rather don't know which offers to do on which sites. if that's it, try it out with a couple sites that need only 1 or 2 offers to complete. you can choose $0 - $5 offers so you'll net a good % cash. while you're doing those, take some time and look over the range of offers available, that interest you, and compare how much they are worth versus how much cost to do them. go to the site forums (below the trading forums) and read about their features, promos, etc.

take your time, shop around for traders offering good deals and a compatible style--they can recommend sites for your specific goals, and have fun! (it can be addictive. wink.gif)

smooth sailing!

oh, and since you are in college, this thread is a MUST READ! especially if you live on campus and/or use mobile internet access, but everyone needs to know the freebie world rules about IP address and internet access.
http://www.anything4free.com/forums/index....howtopic=163221

--------------------
l~US/International ~4 yrs Exp ~IM/Phone..>> Let's Trade! (TR>4)..>> Need a Trade Thread?l
l
lLooking for "sailing buddies". $20-$30 & 1TR for each 1 or 2 offers!l
lGo Green on Consoles.FreebieJeebies or Pick2.CustomFreebies by April 28!
l

+Quote Post
post Oct 20 2011, 09:40 AM
Post #6
Freshie
PhilTheTiger

Member No.: 94,655
My Inventory

QUOTE (islaygirl @ Oct 17 2011, 03:24 PM) *
hey, PhilTheTiger!

sounds like you're not having trouble with the actual process of doing offers, but rather don't know which offers to do on which sites. if that's it, try it out with a couple sites that need only 1 or 2 offers to complete. you can choose $0 - $5 offers so you'll net a good % cash. while you're doing those, take some time and look over the range of offers available, that interest you, and compare how much they are worth versus how much cost to do them. go to the site forums (below the trading forums) and read about their features, promos, etc.

take your time, shop around for traders offering good deals and a compatible style--they can recommend sites for your specific goals, and have fun! (it can be addictive. wink.gif)

smooth sailing!

oh, and since you are in college, this thread is a MUST READ! especially if you live on campus and/or use mobile internet access, but everyone needs to know the freebie world rules about IP address and internet access.
http://www.anything4free.com/forums/index....howtopic=163221

Thanx i appreciate it

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Freebie University · Next Newest »

Reply to this topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 27th July 2015 - 10:23 PM

RSS