Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

Reply to this topic  Start new topic
post Oct 20 2011, 09:32 AM
Post #1
Freshie
PhilTheTiger

Group: Members
Member No.: 94,655
My Inventory

To anyone that i havent traded with im sorry i just havent had money in my account to purchase some items, and some of the other items that i have signed up for have been surprisingly annoying (i.e constant phone calls from people wanting me to get car insurance) i already have car insurance. Hey you guys you make it seem so easy i just want to know the secret. Im in college and i was just looking for a way to make money online while working inside my apartment. I dont have a car so its pretty hard to get to and fro...my mom used to say that lol...but anyway Im sorry and i hope to start trading soon, maybe i need some guidance, at this very moment im going back to the beginning to see what im missing. Once again sorry

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Oct 20 2011, 09:46 AM
Post #2
Under the influence of Happiness ~ aka alcohol
sb8408

Group Icon
Member No.: 47,276
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

it isn't easy....

sounds like you just need a good trading partner that will try to help you... not just give you a trade and say... good luck!

lots of good people here... send a message to one of your partners and tell them your problems...

--------------------
$35 trainns through April 15th! or until I run out of trainn! I am retiring! Get them while I can.

+Quote Post
post Oct 20 2011, 11:06 AM
Post #3
Insane Freebieist
margarita

Member No.: 51,168
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

No need to apologize. We all been there, in the beginning... You can continue working on the site that you started with me. I'll be happy to help you. smile.gif

QUOTE (PhilTheTiger @ Oct 20 2011, 10:32 AM) *
To anyone that i havent traded with im sorry i just havent had money in my account to purchase some items, and some of the other items that i have signed up for have been surprisingly annoying (i.e constant phone calls from people wanting me to get car insurance) i already have car insurance. Hey you guys you make it seem so easy i just want to know the secret. Im in college and i was just looking for a way to make money online while working inside my apartment. I dont have a car so its pretty hard to get to and fro...my mom used to say that lol...but anyway Im sorry and i hope to start trading soon, maybe i need some guidance, at this very moment im going back to the beginning to see what im missing. Once again sorry

+Quote Post
post Oct 21 2011, 03:30 PM
Post #4
Insane Freebieist
islaygirl

Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: Silver Donators
Member No.: 29,870
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

like margarita said, just communicate with trading partners. that's the most important thing you can do to work out a smooth trade and get a good rep.

if you take a browse through the Offer Discussion forum you can check out the costs and details of many of the offers, so you can choose those that you really want to do. there are several offers $0 - $5 or $10 to get your freebie piggy bank started.

if you want to know info about an offer before you get stuck with it and you don't see it there, post a blank version of the offer post form with the offer title and people who have done it will comment.

you will see an increase in email marketing and telemarketing. it goes with the territory. check the terms and conditions of offers to see if they need you to receive a confirmation call to prove you are a real person or give you info. not many do, but it can be part of confirming you so you get credit for the offer. otherwise, if it's important, businesses will leave a mssg and junk callers usually don't. or just answer and say you're not interested right away. that way they don't call for days.

best of luck!

--------------------
l~US/International ~4 yrs Exp ~IM/Phone..>> Let's Trade! (TR>4)..>> Need a Trade Thread?l
l
lLooking for "sailing buddies". $20-$30 & 1TR for each 1 or 2 offers!l
lGo Green on Consoles.FreebieJeebies or Pick2.CustomFreebies by April 28!
l

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Freebie University · Next Newest »

Reply to this topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 26th May 2015 - 06:34 AM

RSS