Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

Reply to this topic  Start new topic
, New SIte About To Launch
post Oct 28 2011, 11:41 AM
Post #1
LocallyReferred.com
getafree_ipod

Group: NPL Site Reps
Member No.: 892
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

Hey everyone! I'm getting closer to launching my site LocallyReferred.com which is a new twist on the typical freebie sites. I've completed many freebie sites myself and as time went on I ran out of offers that really interested me.

LocallyReferred provides its users with offers for local businesses in your city rather than offers like Netflix, credit cards etc. Another twist we provide is that each offer you complete is worth points, you can complete as many offers as you would like to earn points and you get points for the first offer your referrals purchase as well.

We are not quite ready for launch, but the site is nearing completion and you can view what we have so far at http://beta.locallyreferred.com.

Also, if any of you have a free minute you can really help us get some press by voting for us in a local idea competition located HERE. All that's required is a name and email, click the verification link in your email and sign back in and vote on our site LocallyReferred!

Check out our website so far LocallyReferred and tell me what you think!

We look forward to bringing offers to your local town and hearing your feedback.

--------------------

Earn as many prizes as you want, never lose any points earned on top of the points redeemed for a prize and you decide how to earn your points. You can earn all the points yourself, refer your friends or any way you'd like!

Complete free offers for cash or get cash back for shopping online which can then be used to pay for your trial offers. No more excuses for not wanting to pay for offers on LocallyReferred.com!

The newest twist to Freebie Sites!

+54 Trader Feedback
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Nov 14 2011, 07:54 PM
Post #2
LocallyReferred.com
getafree_ipod

My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

We've got the user accounts up and running! We're so close to our beta launch and we're getting really excited to share our site with everyone.

Check it out by clicking my referral link and feel free to sign up and check out the user account page and let me know your thoughts!

http://locally.tekworkforce.com/member/24261/referred

--------------------

Earn as many prizes as you want, never lose any points earned on top of the points redeemed for a prize and you decide how to earn your points. You can earn all the points yourself, refer your friends or any way you'd like!

Complete free offers for cash or get cash back for shopping online which can then be used to pay for your trial offers. No more excuses for not wanting to pay for offers on LocallyReferred.com!

+54 Trader Feedback

+Quote Post
post Nov 20 2011, 09:59 PM
Post #3
Let Me Help You To Sign Up~Go Green~Get Paid~It's Simple!
butterboy2524

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: Bronze Donators
Member No.: 45,379
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

Clicked the link you gave and got this message:

Sorry this not a valid referral link, please check to make sure that your link is accurate. If not please contact us for support.

On the prize page, it would be nice to see how many refs/points you need for each prize.

+Quote Post
post Jan 19 2012, 06:32 PM
Post #4
LocallyReferred.com
getafree_ipod

My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

Hey sorry for the delay in responding we were on hold for a short period while we finished paying for the site development.

We've got the site back up on the test server so you can use my referral link http://locally.tekworkforce.com/member/49992/referred to check it out!

We're now just getting our payment gateway all set up and we will be ready to go. Hopefully this won't take any more than 2 weeks but it takes time for the approval and everything else.

I appreciate the feedback. You can see the point values on sign up but not on the homepage. We didn't want too much going on with the banners moving and then pop ups showing points needed etc. But once you log in to you account you will see the point values needed for each prize!

Let me know what you think. Thanks again.

Joe

QUOTE (butterboy2524 @ Nov 20 2011, 09:59 PM) *
Clicked the link you gave and got this message:

Sorry this not a valid referral link, please check to make sure that your link is accurate. If not please contact us for support.

On the prize page, it would be nice to see how many refs/points you need for each prize.

--------------------

+54 Trader Feedback

+Quote Post
post Jan 19 2012, 09:28 PM
Post #5
Under the influence of Happiness ~ aka alcohol
sb8408

Group Icon
Group: Members
Member No.: 47,276
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

it looks kewl... I signed up... and see my offers...

half of them expired 1/11/12.. .the other half expire 11/1/12

so I'm wondering... if some were a mistake... or hmmmmmm

thanks...

Sharon

--------------------
$35 trainns through April 15th! or until I run out of trainn! I am retiring! Get them while I can.

+Quote Post
post Jan 19 2012, 09:43 PM
Post #6
LocallyReferred.com
getafree_ipod

My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

Hi Sharon,

I apologize we just put our beta site back up so we haven't officially launched yet. I'll update the expiration dates on the test offers though thanks for the heads up!

Yea I was hoping for some feedback on the look and some of the changes we've made to the concept. Being able to change prizes at any time and completing offers in your local area.

Again thanks for the heads up I still have a lot of details to clean up. But once we actually launch those offers will go down and the real ones will go up!

Joe

QUOTE (sb8408 @ Jan 19 2012, 09:28 PM) *
it looks kewl... I signed up... and see my offers...

half of them expired 1/11/12.. .the other half expire 11/1/12

so I'm wondering... if some were a mistake... or hmmmmmm

thanks...

Sharon

--------------------

+54 Trader Feedback

+Quote Post
post Jan 19 2012, 09:45 PM
Post #7
sb8408

Group Icon
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

that is good to know... I like this concept.... just like you... doing freebies for so long, very little offers that I can do.

another thing... is that my zip code is bringing up offers from another state... I'm in Missouri, it shows Michigan offers..

lol, and I was wondering... it shows 8 pts needed for the prize... and if I completed 8 pts worth of offers, do I still need to refer people?

--------------------
$35 trainns through April 15th! or until I run out of trainn! I am retiring! Get them while I can.

+Quote Post
post Jan 19 2012, 10:09 PM
Post #8
LocallyReferred.com
getafree_ipod

My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

I will say the biggest drawback to start is that we are launching in Grand Rapids, MI first and building out from there. So we have the functionality on the site to geocode our offers to show the offers closest to your location but we've disabled that at this point just because we have to start in our home City and expand, hopefully quickly!

You're right about the points though you have the choice of completing all the offers yourself or referring friends. And another great thing is if you earn more points than the prize is worth you don't lose all your points, you only cash in the number of points needed and then you can start earning again for another prize.

Like you said, we had the same issue. We were running out of offers to complete and also couldn't find any that interested us. We also found people to be skeptical of a lot of the offers which drew people away. People trust their local businesses more and we think that will draw more people in.

QUOTE (sb8408 @ Jan 19 2012, 09:45 PM) *
that is good to know... I like this concept.... just like you... doing freebies for so long, very little offers that I can do.

another thing... is that my zip code is bringing up offers from another state... I'm in Missouri, it shows Michigan offers..

lol, and I was wondering... it shows 8 pts needed for the prize... and if I completed 8 pts worth of offers, do I still need to refer people?

--------------------

+54 Trader Feedback

+Quote Post
post Jan 20 2012, 07:40 AM
Post #9
sb8408

Group Icon
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

this concept is a great idea... and I hope you expand...

lol at the Michigan offers... I was looking hard at them! I was even going to do a search and see if any of those were closer to me.

--------------------

+Quote Post
post Feb 25 2012, 10:56 AM
Post #10
LocallyReferred.com
getafree_ipod

My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

Alright so our payment gateway is all set up and we are now accepting secure payments on our site!

I"ve been meeting with a lot of local companies and I've got a few very interested so I'm trying to close some deals. Our official launch is planned for April but we've got one live offer on the site right now and we would love to get some testers!

Our friends at bpong.com are offering free shipping on inflatable beer pong tables ordered through our site. You can check out the deal here: http://locallyreferred.com/offer/bpongcom

Please come check it out and refer a couple friends and get rewarded! Let me know if you have any questions and I'd be more than happy to answer them for you!

--------------------

+54 Trader Feedback

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · LocallyReferred · Next Newest »

Reply to this topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th July 2015 - 05:21 AM

RSS

IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here