Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

Reply to this topic  Start new topic
post Nov 3 2011, 08:36 PM
Post #1
more_money

Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: A4F Premium
Member No.: 94,191
My Inventory

i'm having some issues with www.yourfreeiphone.com crediting. i completed the beezid offer, bought the bidpack. i waited 7 days to file an MCR, which i still did not receive credit for the offer. I submitted my MCR 25th Oct 2011 and the status is still RECEIVED. it is now the 3rd of november.

need somebody to look into this for me please!!!!

more_money

--------------------

I NEED HELP WITH MY TR!!!

LOOKING FOR REFS 4 CASH

LOOKING FOR REFS 4 REFS

Trade Offers

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Nov 3 2011, 09:05 PM
Post #2
Insane Freebieist
marharyta

Group: Members
Member No.: 89,561
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

mcr on this site takes 10 business days which does not include Saturdays and Sundays, so the wait time is actually 14 days. And that's when most mcr's are granted and credit is posted to the appropriate account. For you it would be Nov the 8th. If no credit received by then , contact the site support through support ticket. From my experience, the vast majority of mcr's I myself and my referrals had to file came through on day 14, some a couple of days earlier.

--------------------

+Quote Post
post Nov 7 2011, 09:05 PM
Post #3
Freshie
DNC11

Member No.: 95,045
My Inventory

Oh man.. I just completed the Beezid offer the other day and had my bid and everything. It has not credited but I have to wait the 7 days first before I can send the MCR. Let me know if they credited your MCR or not. I hate these instant ones that are not instant sad.gif

+Quote Post
post Nov 8 2011, 10:10 AM
Post #4
Insane Freebieist
Keli

Member No.: 88,246
My Inventory

Sometimes it is frustrating waiting the full 21 days to credit, but I can say from experience that TraInn usually ALWAYS credits.

Are you clearing your cookies? Keeping the confirmation page open for at least 10 mins? These and other tricks can be helpful for faster crediting.

Keli
kiss.gif

--------------------
Currently paying $30 for YourFreeTabletPC
plus bonuses! Only ONE OFFER needed for GREEN!

Click here to initiate

+Quote Post
post Nov 8 2011, 10:25 AM
Post #5
Under the influence of Happiness ~ aka alcohol
sb8408

Group Icon
Member No.: 47,276
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (DNC11 @ Nov 7 2011, 08:05 PM) *
Oh man.. I just completed the Beezid offer the other day and had my bid and everything. It has not credited but I have to wait the 7 days first before I can send the MCR. Let me know if they credited your MCR or not. I hate these instant ones that are not instant sad.gif

I have never lost a credit with a valid MCR with Trainn.

Sometimes it happens... and you have to have patience. no more than 30 days from when you completed the offer, the credit will appear.

But doing trainns take patience anyways... patience getting credit, patience getting refs and patience getting prize. This is why I don't recommend trainn to people with ZERO TR...

--------------------
$35 trainns through April 15th! or until I run out of trainn! I am retiring! Get them while I can.

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Transcendent Innovations · Next Newest »

Reply to this topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 2nd July 2015 - 07:29 AM

RSS