Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

Reply to this topic  Start new topic
post Dec 11 2011, 12:27 AM
Post #1
Freshie
xellon

Group: Members
Member No.: 95,609
My Inventory

So, I've been doing Znz for about 2-3 weeks and the problem I'm facing is I have between 300-400 leads (names and emails), 82 sign ups under znz one, and only 4 freaken people who have done an offer.

The question is why? I've been promoting it as a free way to make money but perhaps that is the issue? I'd like any advice.

Thank You.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Dec 11 2011, 12:33 AM
Post #2
Insane Freebieist
Friendly4Newbies

Group Icon
Group Icon
Member No.: 52,937
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

No one can really tell you the answer as to why. it sounds like maybe you are doing a banner impression. We hope your not promoting it on Craig's list, which is against their rules, and znz. there could be a numerous ways you are doing so. With that being said. It could be people are joined up. To see what the advertisement is about. With those 300-400 leads that have not done any offers, I would find another way to get their attention and work their names and emails to see if you could get some more interest from them. Go at those Names and Emails From a different angle see what happens..... Maybe nothing, but be happy to get those 4 that did offers smile.gif Keep going.

--------------------

+Quote Post
post Dec 11 2011, 12:41 AM
Post #3
#1 Top Mentor and #2 Trader wants to help you get started!
Red Rose Marie

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Member No.: 49,307
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

It is up to you how you promote the site whether free or paid to anyone. A lot of these people that you are getting it sounds like that they don't know what they are doing and need a little guidance from you to help them. If you join us here on A4F you will need to get your 4 tr to go to buying your referrals here and that is an option but for the ones that you have on there now it sounds like you need to make a small tutorial for directions and as they sign up under you send them this through their email that they sign up with on the site that you are promoting that tells them what to do and how to get the offer to credit. It is against the rules to tell them which offers to do but you can help them by telling them how to do all of the offers in general that way they will have help and then you may start making some cash from it. Also you may want to offer as an incentive for them greening the site for you a cash amount. If you do this on the forum the trade has to be at least $15 to go through the trade manger but if you do it outside of the forum promotions the usual amount is 50/50 or whatever you decide. Yes we do pay more for the sites on the forum to be greened for us but that is because usually of the competition. Hopes this helps a little.

--------------------
HIGHEST PAYOUTS HERE

If your TR is 4 or over click HERE!
DON'T CHEAT YOURSELF START WITH #1 MENTOR TO HELP YOU TO SUCCESS!

+Quote Post
post Dec 11 2011, 12:46 AM
Post #4
Insane Freebieist
Friendly4Newbies

Group Icon
Group Icon
Member No.: 52,937
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

It is Against ZNZ and Craigslist rules to promote any website, OF IFW ...... So I would stay clear of that way especially.. Your account can and will be banned through them IF someone finds it and reports it.
I hope this has been of help to you......

--------------------

+Quote Post
post Dec 12 2011, 01:27 AM
Post #5
I Teach, You Green, I Pay!
greenlady

Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: A4F Premium
Member No.: 55,857
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (xellon @ Dec 11 2011, 12:27 AM) *
So, I've been doing Znz for about 2-3 weeks and the problem I'm facing is I have between 300-400 leads (names and emails), 82 sign ups under znz one, and only 4 freaken people who have done an offer.

The question is why? I've been promoting it as a free way to make money but perhaps that is the issue? I'd like any advice.

Thank You.

I would suggest that you contact ZNZ directly if you are using their promotional tools, maybe they are having a power outage.

--------------------
AIM: JenniferLiveOp YIM: jenny_ferris PHONE: 513-351-2076

TR of 4 or more? Click Here To Trade with an Experienced Trader!
To see what others have said about me CLICK HERE I can help YOU too!

+Quote Post
post Feb 14 2012, 11:53 PM
Post #6
Advanced Member
joepal

Member No.: 90,587
My Inventory

QUOTE (xellon @ Dec 11 2011, 12:27 AM) *

Thank You.

Have you giving them any incentive to sign up under you? May be most of them won't sign up under you without adequate inducement.

Have you showed them the proper way to sign up under you? May be most of them don't know the proper way to sign up. Anyway, happy valentines day to you and everyone. Happy trading.

--------------------
TEST AND KEEP A NEW IPHONE. TESTING AND PARTICIPATION REQUIRED.
VALID EMAIL REQUIRED FOR CONTACT AND PARTICIPATION.

Click here to participate!

+Quote Post
post Feb 21 2012, 06:39 PM
Post #7
Advanced Member
BlingKing

Member No.: 1,482
My Inventory

1/100 conversion rate may not be bad at all. It just depends on the quality of traffic that you are driving.

--------------------

+Quote Post
post Feb 22 2012, 05:10 PM
Post #8
Let me show you the "GREEN" and help you to success :)
meziane67

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Member No.: 39,467
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

well I guess once the people sign up, they realize they have to do the offer which cost them money...

--------------------
100%+ payout on Customfreebies - EZ sites - Get bonus for doing multiple sites so PM me
Fast pay and excellent support

+Quote Post
post Feb 22 2012, 06:13 PM
Post #9
Advanced Member
gamegreen

Member No.: 33,490
My Inventory

OP is getting kind of old, but this is an interesting question.

QUOTE (BlingKing @ Feb 21 2012, 03:39 PM) *
1/100 conversion rate may not be bad at all. It just depends on the quality of traffic that you are driving.

That's basically my thought... 4 people in 84 is like what, almost 5%... that's not bad at all if you're getting your signups from outside the forum somewhere. Forum signups convert a lot higher of course as people have come through project payday and are already 'sold' on the idea.

QUOTE (meziane67 @ Feb 22 2012, 02:10 PM) *
well I guess once the people sign up, they realize they have to do the offer which cost them money...

For sure.

Of course doing an offer is a huge barrier for obvious reasons, but my experience is if you can get a new person to do a 1 offer site that has a free offer they can do, (znz one is perfect), then that barrier is at least lowered a little, enough to get better conversions.

I also work primarily with referrals from outside the forums and damn it all to hell I get a lot of them from craigslist (so sue me, turn me into site admins, god or whomever else 1272342163-useremo.gif ), anyway, you have to 'work' these referrals to get them to convert better, you can't just expect them to sign up and follow through or ask for help on their own

You kind of have to coax them along... hand holding basically.

I send them regular emails showing payment proofs and give them my personal phone number. Being able to monitor when they sign up and calling right when they are looking at the offer helps A LOT! (I use a script for monitoring) If you can't call them right then, call them as soon as possible. A lot of people feel better when they hear a human voice.

You sometimes have to field their objections... usually it's "it costs money" (it doesn't) or "my identity or cc number will be compromised" (I always reply with the BBB listing for whatever offer they are interested in, as well as offer assurance from my personal experience in doing offers and referring others to them that it's quite safe).

I'll bet if you weren't doing this and you start, you'll see that 5% go up to about 10% which is quite respectable smile.gif

Good luck!!!

--------------------

GENERATE referrals. Pay 0%

Trading going slow? Learn other ways to earn at: gamegreen's A4F Blog

+Quote Post
post Feb 25 2012, 05:54 PM
Post #10
Insane Freebieist
islaygirl

Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: Silver Donators
Member No.: 29,870
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

great advice from traders. 1/100 people who finish an offer definitely is not the worst online result!

I also would suggest that you might want to go after different traffic and see what happens. try out new keywords or places. make sure those have a high number of people searching specifically for the topic. and try a message like "get a free gift while shopping online promotional trials". "a free way to make money" probably gives too much of a "something for absolutely nothing" impression. It may be getting you a good percentage of signups, but not the follow through on doing offers(s). much better results from people who know what to expect when they get to ZNZ.

a good email series could help. I don't get a huge response from "free money" traffic even with email follow up. but, now that you have them, definitely go after those 400 signups with some emails! not too much info overload, obvious call to action, and invite to Instant Message chat or phone call.

best of luck!

--------------------
l~US/International ~4 yrs Exp ~IM/Phone..>> Let's Trade! (TR>4)..>> Need a Trade Thread?l
l
lLooking for "sailing buddies". $20-$30 & 1TR for each 1 or 2 offers!l
lGo Green on Consoles.FreebieJeebies or Pick2.CustomFreebies by April 28!
l

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Freebie University · Next Newest »

Reply to this topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 5th July 2015 - 04:01 PM

RSS