Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

Reply to this topic  Start new topic
, I can do that, right?
post Dec 23 2011, 04:20 PM
Post #1
MarkoNik

Group: Members
Member No.: 96,050
My Inventory

So I'm in the midst of the waiting game, while I wait for my first site to go green. Don't want to get in over my head, so I'm not going to initiate another trade until I've completed the first one. Part of my "strategy" (if you can call it that - lol) is to do a trade or two with a few different people. My thought is that it's probably better if all my TR isn't from one trade partner. Also, this way I can get to know more people.

Which leads to my question...

Can I be referred to different sites on a single network by different people? i.e.; I go green on ggg.freebie.com using Susan's referral link then go green on kkk.freebie.com using Alan's referral link?

thanks.gif

--------------------
The dude will abide
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Dec 23 2011, 04:46 PM
Post #2
Under the influence of Happiness ~ aka alcohol
sb8408

Group Icon
Group: Members
Member No.: 47,276
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (MarkoNik @ Dec 23 2011, 03:20 PM) *
So I'm in the midst of the waiting game, while I wait for my first site to go green. Don't want to get in over my head, so I'm not going to initiate another trade until I've completed the first one. Part of my "strategy" (if you can call it that - lol) is to do a trade or two with a few different people. My thought is that it's probably better if all my TR isn't from one trade partner. Also, this way I can get to know more people.

Which leads to my question...

Can I be referred to different sites on a single network by different people? i.e.; I go green on ggg.freebie.com using Susan's referral link then go green on kkk.freebie.com using Alan's referral link?

thanks.gif

yes, you can use different traders.... as a matter of fact, that is good strategy...

you just have to remember you cannot do www.abcsite.com twice.... no matter if it is different trader.

but lots of the networks have different sub sites... like www.wii.site.com and www.ps3.site.com

so that is ok... those are considered different.

You rock.. I'm glad you are thinking and getting strategies.

keep up the questions!

Sharon

--------------------
$35 trainns through April 15th! or until I run out of trainn! I am retiring! Get them while I can.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Freebie University · Next Newest »

Reply to this topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 2nd July 2015 - 12:16 AM

RSS