Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

Closed Topic  Start new topic
post Dec 26 2011, 03:01 PM
Post #1
Freshie
make it count

Group: Members
Member No.: 96,052
My Inventory

I am wondering if there are any freebie sites that let you sign up and refer people for money/prizes WITHOUT having to complete any offers prior to that. I'd like to do more 'method 2' trades but I am limited on being able to complete offers at the moment due to my CC being maxed from this (and the holidays). I know it seems like I am asking for a 'something for nothing' sort of trade, but the whole idea of 'method 2' is to get other people to sign up for offers from the sites, so wouldn't it make sense for there to be sites out there where you can just get on with the referring without having to complete a bunch more offers first?

If anyone knows any such site, I would be glad and grateful if you would share that information with me....

--------------------
Namaste,
Joshua Hudson
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Dec 26 2011, 03:13 PM
Post #2
Make it known.
Notorious

Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: A4F Premium
Member No.: 95,838
My Inventory

Try asking some of the sites for a free green. It has worked for me in the past.

+Quote Post
post Dec 26 2011, 03:26 PM
Post #3
Let Me Help You To Sign Up~Go Green~Get Paid~It's Simple!
butterboy2524

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: Bronze Donators
Member No.: 45,379
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

There are plenty of pre-existing threads on this topic, you should always do a search before posting a topic.

Yes, you can get free greens, but free greens hurt the industry more than they help it. How would you expect the freebie sites to make money to pay to its members if offer completion isn't required? Completing offers is what keeps the industry alive.

The only 2 networks I know of where you aren't required to do an offer yourself are Xpango and FreebieJeebies.

+Quote Post
post Dec 26 2011, 03:31 PM
Post #4
#1 Top Mentor and #2 Trader wants to help you get started!
Red Rose Marie

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Member No.: 49,307
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

Butterboy is right you can ask the sites that you are interested in for a free green there if you have signed up unreferred and they are offering free greens but it does hurt the industry when you do this.

It is best also to have completed at least one of the sites on the network that you are requesting free greens from if possible so that you know how that network does things and how their support and payouts goes.

--------------------
HIGHEST PAYOUTS HERE

If your TR is 4 or over click HERE!
DON'T CHEAT YOURSELF START WITH #1 MENTOR TO HELP YOU TO SUCCESS!

+Quote Post
post Dec 26 2011, 04:52 PM
Post #5
Insane Freebieist
marharyta

Member No.: 89,561
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

Free greens are not the solution. you can get dozens of free greens and sites to work on. You TR and experience is what counts the most. So first you green sites to get to 4TR, and after that people usually continue doing offers but for ref4ref trades exploring method 2 and building their TR at the same time. If you just get bunch of sites through free greens and put them up, do not expect much. I love doing offers. And keep sites ungreened in case new offer shows up and I can do ref4ref trade .

--------------------

+Quote Post
post Dec 26 2011, 05:26 PM
Post #6
Under the influence of Happiness ~ aka alcohol
sb8408

Group Icon
Member No.: 47,276
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (make it count @ Dec 26 2011, 02:01 PM) *
I am wondering if there are any freebie sites that let you sign up and refer people for money/prizes WITHOUT having to complete any offers prior to that. I'd like to do more 'method 2' trades but I am limited on being able to complete offers at the moment due to my CC being maxed from this (and the holidays). I know it seems like I am asking for a 'something for nothing' sort of trade, but the whole idea of 'method 2' is to get other people to sign up for offers from the sites, so wouldn't it make sense for there to be sites out there where you can just get on with the referring without having to complete a bunch more offers first?

If anyone knows any such site, I would be glad and grateful if you would share that information with me....

I'll send you a pm also, but it is possible to get a site and not do an offer.

I'll tell you how.... pm coming!

Sharon

--------------------
$35 trainns through April 15th! or until I run out of trainn! I am retiring! Get them while I can.

+Quote Post
post Dec 26 2011, 05:31 PM
Post #7
#1 Top Mentor and #2 Trader wants to help you get started!
Red Rose Marie

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Member No.: 49,307
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (marharyta @ Dec 26 2011, 04:52 PM) *
Free greens are not the solution. you can get dozens of free greens and sites to work on. You TR and experience is what counts the most. So first you green sites to get to 4TR, and after that people usually continue doing offers but for ref4ref trades exploring method 2 and building their TR at the same time. If you just get bunch of sites through free greens and put them up, do not expect much. I love doing offers. And keep sites ungreened in case new offer shows up and I can do ref4ref trade .

It was already stated above that free greens was not the answer because it did hurt the networks and also the trader with thier tr etc but if they have run out of offers or they are not interested in the offers that are left then that is the way that they can go. You are not supposed to do an offer just because you can to green a site but you are supposed to be interested in the offer and trying it because that is what they are there for and the companies are trying to make new interested customers from these offers. Maybe that is why he was asking for advice from us to guide him in the right decision and also with the way that trader support is filled up with ref4ref trades that one side never gets completed as it is supposed to be that makes a lot of new traders weary of them since they do have to go first due to their tr being so low. Ref4Ref is not for everyone only those interested in it.

--------------------
HIGHEST PAYOUTS HERE

If your TR is 4 or over click HERE!
DON'T CHEAT YOURSELF START WITH #1 MENTOR TO HELP YOU TO SUCCESS!

+Quote Post
post Dec 26 2011, 06:01 PM
Post #8
Make it known.
Notorious

Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: A4F Premium
Member No.: 95,838
My Inventory

QUOTE (marharyta @ Dec 26 2011, 04:52 PM) *

QUOTE (make it count @ Dec 26 2011, 03:01 PM) *
I am limited on being able to complete offers at the moment due to my CC being maxed from this (and the holidays).

Maybe not the best solution, but an alternative method if one finds himself in a bind. If he has no resources available to complete offers then he obviously isn`t going to make money from them.lol.

@OP
It does hurt the industry, so please dont abuse it.

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · A4F Related Help + Support · Next Newest »

Closed Topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 1st July 2015 - 02:12 PM

RSS