many of us have been there! if you still are trying to get started, and IF you have WAY MORE time than money, you could try Get Paid To sites or straight survey sites, if you haven't already. these kind of sites have zero cost things you can do to earn a small amount. tasks include consumer surveys, free signups to various sites/newletters or quotes for insurance, etc., clicking through to view offers, using coupons, web searching. some also give points for getting referrals. *make sure offers are truly zero cost before you do them.* these sites often have a combination of free offers and offers that cost like those on freebie sites. you accumulate points or a few cents to a few dollars for each task and redeem for payout when you reach $5, $10, $20, whatever the required threshold is for the Get Paid To site. be sure to read what kind of payout is offered. it can be gift cards, Amazon vouchers, or other non-cash. since you want cash for doing freebie site offers, make sure they offer PayPal, Alert Pay or similar services or check. a check is less desirable, because it can be very slow.
the drawbacks are that
- surveys can take longer to complete than stated and you may go through a series of questions only to find out that you don't qualify. or if you don't do the survey soon after it is listed, your demographic may already be full. so how many are available for you can depend on your schedule.
- it can take 2-4 weeks for credit for your tasks to post and
- then it will take more time for your reward to be paid.
- time is valuable and the payout for the amount of time you spend is pretty low.
look in the "General" forum in the "Get Paid To" area for more info. I am working up a list of the ones that worked best for me recently, but don't have it posted yet. if you have more questions post them back here, or shoot me and other GPT users a Private Message.
to give surveys a quick try, you might like DollarSurveys.net. you get paid $1 per survey and don't need to accumulate a certain amount before being paid. the $1 is paid directly into your PayPal account within 1-7 days. you can do 1 or more per day--as many as you qualify for. you may be able to get $15-$30 together in a week or two.
follow the same guidelines for going Green that are necessary for freebie sites.
- ALWAYS use valid/true info when signing up for sites and entering personal info in the surveys, like name, address, age, etc., and check requirements about IP address and shared/public internet access.
- have your browser set to accept all cookies.
- clear cookies before filling in info and clicking from the DollarSurveys page.
- don't leave the sequence of pages within the survey (don't use your browser buttons to go back or forwards) and make sure you go through all pages until the confirmation that you are finished.
- any other requirements suggested by the Get Paid To or survey site.
best of luck! , if you don't have much time either, like others have said look around for traders offering a $5 or $10 cash advance. once you have some starter $$--just $5-$15, in the beginning you should be able to get >/= 25% net profit doing offers as a Ref 4 Cash, and then even more by trading Ref 4 Ref cashing out $$ or prizes like an iPod or video games/console on your own freebie site(s). just "shop" the offers to find the freebie sites where an offer has the best value and "shop" trades to find the best pay. when doing Ref 4 Ref, make sure the swap is for equivalent sites so you aren't doing more work than it's worth.