Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

Reply to this topic  Start new topic
post Jan 3 2012, 03:16 PM
Post #1
Freshie
JayMusicGirl16

Group: Members
Member No.: 96,259
My Inventory

I just signed up today, and i'm noticing you have to have money to do almost everything here. Trading involves money. Referrals mean i have to do an offer that involves money. Offers on every "freebie" site mean i have to give out money for random stuff i don't need. Is it all worth a simple iPod or something? Something i could just buy and get it over with? Is there a way to do anything on this site and so-called "freebie" sites that don't involve me paying, essentially when i can't even use PayPal because my card is empty and i'm simply broke??!! Or is it always just give a lot, get a little? I'm confused!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Jan 3 2012, 05:08 PM
Post #2
$Xtreme Freebieist$
Cangri787

Member No.: 60,225
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

The way I Look at it is Simple, I spend a little to make a little more, always making a profit is better than no profit at all. Is it worth it for an ipod? Hell yea is worth it, you can easily get an ipod touch for less way less than what you will pay for it on a store.

--------------------

+Quote Post
post Jan 3 2012, 06:29 PM
Post #3
Let me show you the "GREEN" and help you to success :)
meziane67

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Member No.: 39,467
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

there is always a way and yeah technically u spent something to get more back smile.gif

--------------------
100%+ payout on Customfreebies - EZ sites - Get bonus for doing multiple sites so PM me
Fast pay and excellent support

+Quote Post
post Jan 3 2012, 08:19 PM
Post #4
Under the influence of Happiness ~ aka alcohol
sb8408

Group Icon
Member No.: 47,276
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

There are very cheap offers to begin with....

Let's say you find a trial for $1 or less than $10... then you get paid $15-$20....

That puts money in your paypal and on your paypal card... so you can do another offer for $10 or less... and you get paid another $15-20.....

you work your way up...

and let's say you are wanting a prize of an $500 ipod.. for 10 refs.... if you pay 10 refs $25... you'll receive the ipod for half...

is it better than paying full price? oh... yeah....

I got my wii when I first started in 08... when the wii was not on the shelf... and when it was on the shelf it was $250.... no accessories...

I paid less than $150 for that wii.... I was super happy and I didn't have to go fight to find one on the shelf...

so it is how you look at it... if you thought you were going to get everything for totally free here.... then you might rethink your strategy...

there are ways of getting FREE refs... but they are harder to count on... and you have to get 100 to maybe have 5 stay green for you...

so good luck, and don't stop asking questions...

--------------------
$35 trainns through April 15th! or until I run out of trainn! I am retiring! Get them while I can.

+Quote Post
post Jan 3 2012, 10:42 PM
Post #5
#1 Top Mentor and #2 Trader wants to help you get started!
Red Rose Marie

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Member No.: 49,307
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

There is cheap offers that you can do to get started and then when you get paid for that trade simply put what you have made from the first trade into the second and so on and yes you will profit a little from doing offers but a little is alway better than none at all. There is some traders also that if you qualify will let you have a small cash advance if you are broke to help you to get started you just have to look at the traders threads and PM the one's that you are interested in and see what they can do for you and how they are willing to help you. Yes Freebie Trading is worth it whether you are getting free prizes that will cost you about half of what you would pay for them in a store or you are getting cash from the IFW sites it is still very worth the while to do it.

--------------------
HIGHEST PAYOUTS HERE

If your TR is 4 or over click HERE!
DON'T CHEAT YOURSELF START WITH #1 MENTOR TO HELP YOU TO SUCCESS!

+Quote Post
post Jan 5 2012, 04:13 AM
Post #6
Freshie
whitesee11

Member No.: 96,278
My Inventory

I think you can read the rule first.

+Quote Post
post Jan 24 2012, 02:04 PM
Post #7
Insane Freebieist
islaygirl

Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: Silver Donators
Member No.: 29,870
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

many of us have been there! if you still are trying to get started, and IF you have WAY MORE time than money, you could try Get Paid To sites or straight survey sites, if you haven't already. these kind of sites have zero cost things you can do to earn a small amount. tasks include consumer surveys, free signups to various sites/newletters or quotes for insurance, etc., clicking through to view offers, using coupons, web searching. some also give points for getting referrals. *make sure offers are truly zero cost before you do them.* these sites often have a combination of free offers and offers that cost like those on freebie sites. you accumulate points or a few cents to a few dollars for each task and redeem for payout when you reach $5, $10, $20, whatever the required threshold is for the Get Paid To site. be sure to read what kind of payout is offered. it can be gift cards, Amazon vouchers, or other non-cash. since you want cash for doing freebie site offers, make sure they offer PayPal, Alert Pay or similar services or check. a check is less desirable, because it can be very slow.

the drawbacks are that
- surveys can take longer to complete than stated and you may go through a series of questions only to find out that you don't qualify. or if you don't do the survey soon after it is listed, your demographic may already be full. so how many are available for you can depend on your schedule.
- it can take 2-4 weeks for credit for your tasks to post and
- then it will take more time for your reward to be paid.
- time is valuable and the payout for the amount of time you spend is pretty low.

look in the "General" forum in the "Get Paid To" area for more info. I am working up a list of the ones that worked best for me recently, but don't have it posted yet. if you have more questions post them back here, or shoot me and other GPT users a Private Message.

to give surveys a quick try, you might like DollarSurveys.net. you get paid $1 per survey and don't need to accumulate a certain amount before being paid. the $1 is paid directly into your PayPal account within 1-7 days. you can do 1 or more per day--as many as you qualify for. you may be able to get $15-$30 together in a week or two.

follow the same guidelines for going Green that are necessary for freebie sites.
- ALWAYS use valid/true info when signing up for sites and entering personal info in the surveys, like name, address, age, etc., and check requirements about IP address and shared/public internet access.
- have your browser set to accept all cookies.
- clear cookies before filling in info and clicking from the DollarSurveys page.
- don't leave the sequence of pages within the survey (don't use your browser buttons to go back or forwards) and make sure you go through all pages until the confirmation that you are finished.
- any other requirements suggested by the Get Paid To or survey site.

best of luck! , if you don't have much time either, like others have said look around for traders offering a $5 or $10 cash advance. once you have some starter $$--just $5-$15, in the beginning you should be able to get >/= 25% net profit doing offers as a Ref 4 Cash, and then even more by trading Ref 4 Ref cashing out $$ or prizes like an iPod or video games/console on your own freebie site(s). just "shop" the offers to find the freebie sites where an offer has the best value and "shop" trades to find the best pay. when doing Ref 4 Ref, make sure the swap is for equivalent sites so you aren't doing more work than it's worth.

--------------------
l~US/International ~4 yrs Exp ~IM/Phone..>> Let's Trade! (TR>4)..>> Need a Trade Thread?l
l
lLooking for "sailing buddies". $20-$30 & 1TR for each 1 or 2 offers!l
lGo Green on Consoles.FreebieJeebies or Pick2.CustomFreebies by April 28!
l

+Quote Post
post Jan 24 2012, 02:49 PM
Post #8
Advanced Member
gamegreen

Member No.: 33,490
My Inventory

It is possible to start doing this, even with no money. There are a number of sites that have completely free offers you can do, the credit report offers in particular come to mind. I have had a lot of referrals that didn't pay a dime out before they got paid by me. I personally earned $200 profit just doing offers for other people when I first started this, and I didn't pay anything out until after I had done a few free offers.

The view that the freebie industry is "give a lot and get a little back" is totally erroneous. I have made a lot of money from this industry, always getting back many times any monetary investment I have put into it. Look how many people here are upgraded and stay on as premium members. It should be obvious that they are earning more money than they are spending, or else they wouldn't keep doing it?

You can absolutely get started here, even if you have no money to start. After you have made a little money, you will find that it is profitable to invest some of that money for even greater profits. This is necessary if you hope to compete effectively with others in the marketplaces for new referrals.

I am keeping a blog about other ways to earn, and my focus is on ways to earn money online that don't involve having to spend anything to start, so you might want to check that out. These sites and methods are gold if you have no money to start with, and I won't be posting about anything I have not personally earned from. I just started writing this blog and there are only a couple of posts, but more are coming soon. Right now there is a post about a site called microworkers, and my next post (probably be there later today or tomorrow), will be about a site called textbroker. The link to my blog is in my signature.

Both of those sites allow you to sign up and begin earning money every day, and you don't have to pay for anything. I can easily make $30 to $50 per day just from these two sites if I work hard (though like anything, proficiency takes practice!)

--------------------

GENERATE referrals. Pay 0%

Trading going slow? Learn other ways to earn at: gamegreen's A4F Blog

+Quote Post
post Jan 25 2012, 03:19 AM
Post #9
Let Me Help You To Sign Up~Go Green~Get Paid~It's Simple!
butterboy2524

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: Bronze Donators
Member No.: 45,379
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (JayMusicGirl16 @ Jan 3 2012, 03:16 PM) *
I just signed up today, and i'm noticing you have to have money to do almost everything here. Trading involves money. Referrals mean i have to do an offer that involves money. Offers on every "freebie" site mean i have to give out money for random stuff i don't need. Is it all worth a simple iPod or something? Something i could just buy and get it over with? Is there a way to do anything on this site and so-called "freebie" sites that don't involve me paying, essentially when i can't even use PayPal because my card is empty and i'm simply broke??!! Or is it always just give a lot, get a little? I'm confused!

You got a lot of great advice and you an also look for traders who make cash advances to help you get started.

+Quote Post
post Feb 5 2012, 09:52 AM
Post #10
Freshie
Denifost

Member No.: 96,662
My Inventory

Nice answers coming from the veterans. I really salute you guys. Hope I could earn money the soonest possible time.

+Quote Post
post Feb 5 2012, 10:11 AM
Post #11
Let me show you the "GREEN" and help you to success :)
meziane67

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Member No.: 39,467
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

great advice given in here smile.gif

--------------------
100%+ payout on Customfreebies - EZ sites - Get bonus for doing multiple sites so PM me
Fast pay and excellent support

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · A4F Related Help + Support · Next Newest »

Reply to this topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 12:28 PM

RSS