Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

Reply to this topic  Start new topic
post Jan 4 2012, 11:42 AM
Post #1
Freebie Veteran
radsifw

Group: Members
Member No.: 92,323
My Inventory

Hi,
Could someone give me a list or an idea of what other sites are similar to zipnadazilch? That is, I'm looking for other sites that allow you to "repeat orders" (don't know how to term this, but what I mean is you can order again and again without having to complete another offer for as long as you have new referrals). I'm getting a headache from Trainn sites. Although they're simple and credit pretty fast, having to complete several referrals for just one prize is giving me a headache because of all the scammers out there (I've stopped paying on green because of them, and my other referrals are getting pissed that they have to wait for my order approval before I pay them -- it's giving me a lot of stress). I'm thinking the 1-referral znz type is the best way to go for me, but there aren't that many. So I was wondering if there are others similar to znz. Thanks for your help!
Ann
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Jan 4 2012, 12:02 PM
Post #2
Insane Freebieist
margarita

Member No.: 51,168
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

Hi Ann,
There are many sites that allow you to order and cash out on 1 referral: AllFreebieWorld, ParadiseFreebies, MyCashFreebies, FreeTreasureChest, MissFreeBee, OurLoot2Boot, RewardMouse, RocketBills, CustomFreebies, SuperiorFreebies, Yesitsfree4you, and some others. You can ask for free greens on those sites to promote them.
Good luck!

+Quote Post
post Jan 4 2012, 12:21 PM
Post #3
Let Me Help You To Sign Up~Go Green~Get Paid~It's Simple!
butterboy2524

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: Bronze Donators
Member No.: 45,379
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (radsifw @ Jan 4 2012, 11:42 AM) *
Hi,
Could someone give me a list or an idea of what other sites are similar to zipnadazilch? That is, I'm looking for other sites that allow you to "repeat orders" (don't know how to term this, but what I mean is you can order again and again without having to complete another offer for as long as you have new referrals). I'm getting a headache from Trainn sites. Although they're simple and credit pretty fast, having to complete several referrals for just one prize is giving me a headache because of all the scammers out there (I've stopped paying on green because of them, and my other referrals are getting pissed that they have to wait for my order approval before I pay them -- it's giving me a lot of stress). I'm thinking the 1-referral znz type is the best way to go for me, but there aren't that many. So I was wondering if there are others similar to znz. Thanks for your help!
Ann

Every freebie network I know of allows you to place multiple orders, including TraInn, though on TraInn you need twice as many referrals after your first cashout. The term you are looking for is "forever green". You can visit the individual subforums for A4F approved freebie networks from the first page of the forum. There are lots of good freebie networks who trade here.

As for TraInn referrals, you can submit a ticket to TraInn once each referral has greened and ask TraInn to "verify" your referral. Although this is not a 100% guarantee that the referral will pass approval when you submit your order, a lot of scammers are caught during ticket verification, and this is the procedure most of us use to pay our TraInn referrals. There are options in your Trade Manager trade status menu for submitting your referral's green for ticket verification.

Hope this helps!

+Quote Post
post Jan 4 2012, 01:16 PM
Post #4
Freebie Veteran
radsifw

Member No.: 92,323
My Inventory

QUOTE (margarita @ Jan 4 2012, 11:02 AM) *
Hi Ann,
There are many sites that allow you to order and cash out on 1 referral: AllFreebieWorld, ParadiseFreebies, MyCashFreebies, FreeTreasureChest, MissFreeBee, OurLoot2Boot, RewardMouse, RocketBills, CustomFreebies, SuperiorFreebies, Yesitsfree4you, and some others. You can ask for free greens on those sites to promote them.
Good luck!

Great! Thanks so much for this list. I need this to know which ones to "prioritize" hehehe. Thanks again! smile.gif

QUOTE (butterboy2524 @ Jan 4 2012, 11:21 AM) *
Every freebie network I know of allows you to place multiple orders, including TraInn, though on TraInn you need twice as many referrals after your first cashout. The term you are looking for is "forever green". You can visit the individual subforums for A4F approved freebie networks from the first page of the forum. There are lots of good freebie networks who trade here.

As for TraInn referrals, you can submit a ticket to TraInn once each referral has greened and ask TraInn to "verify" your referral. Although this is not a 100% guarantee that the referral will pass approval when you submit your order, a lot of scammers are caught during ticket verification, and this is the procedure most of us use to pay our TraInn referrals. There are options in your Trade Manager trade status menu for submitting your referral's green for ticket verification.

Hope this helps!

Ah, thanks for the help. I've lost trust on "verification" as well. That's why I pay on approval, and I've clarified it in my offers that I pay on approval, not on verification. Not very enticing but it's better for me. I just have to explain to every trader that complains because they either didn't read my note or didn't understand it. That's what's giving me the headache. But I'd prefer this headache compared to the one I'll get by losing money to scammers. Hehehe. Either way, I get a headache from this type of site, that's why I wanna focus on the forever green sites (hah! learned something new today! smile.gif ) that only require one referral. That way, the "waiting" is limited to only 3 people (me, the trader, and the site), not a whole bunch of other people that could be scammers.

Thank you!

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · A4F Related Help + Support · Next Newest »

Reply to this topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 24th May 2015 - 10:08 AM

RSS