Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

Reply to this topic  Start new topic
post Jan 12 2012, 06:43 AM
Post #1
Freshie
tysonh35

Group: Members
Member No.: 96,431
My Inventory

I have completed an offer on 3604free.com a trainn website. I have seen on here where you can start a conga line can anybody tell me how to do it?

thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Jan 12 2012, 09:25 AM
Post #2
Under the influence of Happiness ~ aka alcohol
sb8408

Group Icon
Member No.: 47,276
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

Conga central...

http://www.anything4free.com/forums/index....howtopic=148247

read up...

and good luck

--------------------
$35 trainns through April 15th! or until I run out of trainn! I am retiring! Get them while I can.

+Quote Post
post Jan 19 2012, 11:31 AM
Post #3
Freshie
bonniemar

Member No.: 96,221
My Inventory

Can any of you, explain what conga thing is? I mean I'm curious, but I need someone explain it smoothly cos I need it to be specifically.

I think i still need to browse more tips and guidelines before doing anything here.

+Quote Post
post Jan 19 2012, 04:27 PM
Post #4
Insane Freebieist
marharyta

Member No.: 89,561
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

Conga can be created for any new site. With time the site becomes old but Conga still stands and works. If you are planning to join the conga say for Yourtablet4free site you have to be not registered yet on this site ( not green) as you will need to green this site ( complete an offer) under one of the three people on top of the conga. You will not get paid for your green ( but you will get 1TR automatically) , instead you will be added to the conga. When your time comes you will be on top of the conga line and people will have to green under you ( e.i. be your referral ) to join the conga.
conga rotates every Monday, meaning will get to be on the top one week. After one week of being on top ( you may or may not get free referrals during this time) you will be moved to the bottom , and will have to wait for your turn to be on top again. Once you got your 3 free greens you will be removed from the conga. Now you are done with this particular conga and can join one more if you wish .

--------------------

+Quote Post
post Jan 20 2012, 01:23 AM
Post #5
#1 Top Mentor and #2 Trader wants to help you get started!
Red Rose Marie

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Member No.: 49,307
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (bonniemar @ Jan 19 2012, 11:31 AM) *
Can any of you, explain what conga thing is? I mean I'm curious, but I need someone explain it smoothly cos I need it to be specifically.

I think i still need to browse more tips and guidelines before doing anything here.

Go to the forum page and you will see the conga subforum there look through the subforum and for the site that you are wanting to start a congo on then if there is not a conga going on it you can go to the subforum for that site and start a conga thread for that site that you want but you have to use the words conga and site name for the conga, once you get 3 sign up's it will be moved to conga central with the rest of the conga threads, but you can't start a conga that already has a conga thread.

To join a conga sign up under one of the first 3 traders at the top of the page and follow the instructions there once you green annouce that you are green so that trader can check it and verify that you are and you will be put in the rotation.

You can join as many congas as you want at one time by doing this but I would only try to start one conga thread at a time because if they are not Trainn sites some do well some don't. Hope this helped out a bit for you to understand a bit better.

--------------------
HIGHEST PAYOUTS HERE

If your TR is 4 or over click HERE!
DON'T CHEAT YOURSELF START WITH #1 MENTOR TO HELP YOU TO SUCCESS!

+Quote Post
post Jan 20 2012, 01:26 AM
Post #6
#1 Top Mentor and #2 Trader wants to help you get started!
Red Rose Marie

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Member No.: 49,307
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (bonniemar @ Jan 19 2012, 11:31 AM) *

Go to the forum page and you will see the conga subforum there look through the subforum and for the site that you are wanting to start a congo on then if there is not a conga going on it you can go to the subforum for that site and start a conga thread for that site that you want but you have to use the words conga and site name for the conga, once you get 3 sign up's it will be moved to conga central with the rest of the conga threads, but you can't start a conga that already has a conga thread.

To join a conga sign up under one of the first 3 traders at the top of the page and follow the instructions there once you green annouce that you are green so that trader can check it and verify that you are and you will be put in the rotation.

You can join as many congas as you want at one time by doing this but I would only try to start one conga thread at a time because if they are not Trainn sites some do well some don't. Hope this helped out a bit for you to understand a bit better.

There is already a conga thread for the 3604free.com Trainn site maybe watch for the next Trainn site to come out and then go for it but you have to be the first to make a thread or it goes to the first one that does.

--------------------
HIGHEST PAYOUTS HERE

If your TR is 4 or over click HERE!
DON'T CHEAT YOURSELF START WITH #1 MENTOR TO HELP YOU TO SUCCESS!

+Quote Post
post Apr 20 2012, 12:05 AM
Post #7
Freshie
bzb410

Member No.: 97,777
My Inventory

there is so much going on with these freebie sites its overwhelming.

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Freebie University · Next Newest »

Reply to this topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 6th July 2015 - 12:54 PM

RSS