Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

Reply to this topic  Start new topic
post Jan 27 2012, 10:07 PM
Post #1
Freshie
ArthurDerek

Group: Members
Member No.: 95,819
My Inventory

Hey, obviosly I'm completely new here & I apologize if this has been asked before or if it doesn't make sense. Anyway, I'm wondering if there's a way to have a single link that goes directly to the "offer" (I hope I'm using the correct terms). For example, I would like it to say "Click here" - this link goes DIRECTLY to "freecreditscore.com" & not the "Justone.ParadiseFreebies".

I'm hoping this is possible & easy to expalin? Can anyone please help me set this up? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Arthur
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Jan 27 2012, 10:50 PM
Post #2
Let Me Help You To Sign Up~Go Green~Get Paid~It's Simple!
butterboy2524

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: Bronze Donators
Member No.: 45,379
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (ArthurDerek @ Jan 27 2012, 10:07 PM) *
Hey, obviosly I'm completely new here & I apologize if this has been asked before or if it doesn't make sense. Anyway, I'm wondering if there's a way to have a single link that goes directly to the "offer" (I hope I'm using the correct terms). For example, I would like it to say "Click here" - this link goes DIRECTLY to "freecreditscore.com" & not the "Justone.ParadiseFreebies".

I'm hoping this is possible & easy to expalin? Can anyone please help me set this up? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Arthur

What you are asking is considered a "walk through" or telling someone which offer to do, which is not permitted.

If a link went directly to an offer instead of a freebie site registration page, there'd be no freebie site your referral is registered on as your referral, so you'd not get paid by the freebie site.

+Quote Post
post Jan 28 2012, 02:14 AM
Post #3
Insane Freebieist
marharyta

Member No.: 89,561
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (ArthurDerek @ Jan 27 2012, 10:07 PM) *

Yeh..... it actually makes A LOT of sense. It's not like nobody had thought about it before, I am not sure though if it had been asked....Wouldn't it be nice to send our referrals straight to the offer we want them to complete and not the one that they are actually interested in? The problem is, as Butterboy said, it's strictly forbidden in freebie trading and some freebie sites will actually put your account on hold if they see that all of your referrals complete the same offer over and over again.
Plus, you will not get paid by the freebie site unless your referral registers on this site and accesses the offer through that particular site. See, it's not the offer itself that pays you when your referral completes it. The offer pays to it's affiliate ( advertiser, provider, whatever you call it ) to ''spread the word around''. The affiliate pays to freebie sites to recruit you which they do by offering you rewards.

--------------------

+Quote Post
post Jan 28 2012, 08:54 AM
Post #4
Advanced Member
gamegreen

Member No.: 33,490
My Inventory

Thtis is actually possible if you wish to bypass any freebie site. But you must sign up as an affiliate directly, or join a CPA netcwork such as roirocket. Then, yes, you can get a link right to an offer and be credited the affiliate commissions... which is basically how the freebie sites themselves are set up.

Of course each CPA network and offer has their own rules as far as how you are allowed to drive traffic. Most CPA offers out there do not allow incentives to be offered for joining, but the freebie industry is built on offers that can be incentivized (offering a 'prize' or paying people to join for instance).

As others mentioned there is no way to send people right to an offer through a freebie site. It's not only against their rules, but it's impossible from a technical standpoint to link right to an offer (and be credited for it) because it would bypass the whole signup process which is critical to your receiving credit for the referral on that site.

When you click an offer on a freebie site, you are actually clicking the affiliate link assigned to that freebie site by their CPA network, any click on that link directly will be credited to the freebie site. The freebie site will only credit you for the referral provided your referral created an account on the freebie site first, using your referral link, and everything was done according to protocol

--------------------

GENERATE referrals. Pay 0%

Trading going slow? Learn other ways to earn at: gamegreen's A4F Blog

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Freebie University · Next Newest »

Reply to this topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th July 2015 - 07:35 PM

RSS

IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here