Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

Reply to this topic  Start new topic
post Feb 4 2012, 10:26 PM
Post #1
Freshie
umadevi

Group: Members
Member No.: 93,761
My Inventory

Hi,
I am relatively new to freebie trading. So I have some doubts that need to be clarified.
Actually the email id that I gave here and the email id that I use with the IFWs need to be the same or not?
And does the info that I give in IFWs and the info that I give in my forum profile here must match exactly or not?
For example I have my first name here and I may give my full name in IFWs ,etc.
Anyone please help me.
Thank you in advance.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Feb 4 2012, 11:41 PM
Post #2
Insane Freebieist
marharyta

Member No.: 89,561
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

Your name and email you used to register on A4F doesn't have to match the name and email you will use to register on IFWs . IFWs do not cross match the info you used to register with with them with the info you used to register on A4F. However, IFWs cross match your info between each other, so you should use the same name and mailing address to register on all IFWs and do it from the same computer. You can use different emails for different IFWs, and you can use a totally different email to do offers and even a different emails for a different offers.
But it's much more easier to use the same email for all trading purposes ! Some people actually believe it provides better crediting if while doing an offer you use the same email you used to register on the IFW.
I would strongly advice to use a different paypal email for security purposes ( e.i financial stuff is separate from offers and IFWs)

--------------------

+Quote Post
post Feb 5 2012, 05:08 AM
Post #3
100% Support, Top Pay & Great Bonuses!
webladylisa

Member No.: 89,129
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

You can't use different emails for different IFW's if it's across the same freebie network. IFW refers to a single Incentive Freebie Website. Most networks are made up of multiple IFWs. If you use a different email address within a network, you will be put on hold because it appears as though it is an attempt to set up multiple accounts which is not allowed. Most freebie networks have an option to extend your existing account from one site to the next within their network and that keeps your info consistent and helps speed up the registration process. Use that anytime it is available..

It makes trading & life a lot easier just to use one email address for trading. I have personally been using the same email address for all of my freebie trading as well as my PayPal account since 2006 and I've never had any problems at all. The main thing about the PayPal account security is to keep a unique password just for that account and change it occasionally if you have concerns.

Simple variations in your name won't matter as long as it matches what is on your ID or driver license closely enough, in case you ever need to provide ID verification. Your physical address has to match, too.

Make sure that whatever email address you enter into the Trade Manager for a trade matches up with the email address you actually use to sign up through your trade partner's referral link & that you put in the correct PayPal email address so you can get paid. smile.gif

--------------------

New Traders Click Here ~ TR 4+ Click Here ~ Questions? PM me!

YourFreeHDtv - $25 + $5 Bonus if you green within 24 hours! - Initiate Trade

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Freebie University · Next Newest »

Reply to this topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 27th July 2015 - 10:26 PM

RSS