Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

Reply to this topic  Start new topic
post Feb 8 2012, 02:42 AM
Post #1
Freebie Veteran
Error47

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,489
My Inventory

I am planning on signing up to alot of freebie websites, and most of their offers I have to complete are the same. Most freebie sites I see say I have to complete an offer first, then refer people to do the same. What I am looking to do is refer an extra person to do my offer so that I dont have to. Are there any freebie sites like that?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Feb 8 2012, 07:20 AM
Post #2
#1 Top Mentor and #2 Trader wants to help you get started!
Red Rose Marie

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Member No.: 49,307
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

Before you can start getting referrals here on the forum you will need to have at least a 4 tr so that is 4 sites that you are going to have to do to get started here. Once you have those then you can get your referrals. Go to the Beginners Trading Post and find someone to help you get started and answer your questions for you.

Good Luck and I look forward to seeing you around the forum smile.gif

Marie

--------------------
HIGHEST PAYOUTS HERE

If your TR is 4 or over click HERE!
DON'T CHEAT YOURSELF START WITH #1 MENTOR TO HELP YOU TO SUCCESS!

+Quote Post
post Feb 8 2012, 07:43 AM
Post #3
Insane Freebieist
marharyta

Member No.: 89,561
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (Error47 @ Feb 8 2012, 02:42 AM) *
I am planning on signing up to alot of freebie websites, and most of their offers I have to complete are the same. Most freebie sites I see say I have to complete an offer first, then refer people to do the same. What I am looking to do is refer an extra person to do my offer so that I dont have to. Are there any freebie sites like that?

there are sites like that. but as Red Rose Marie said you need to complete 4 trades doing offers yourself ( get 4 TR) before you can post your referral links on the forum and start paying people.

Is the any reason you are so against doing offers yourself? I love doing doing offers!

--------------------

+Quote Post
post Feb 8 2012, 05:03 PM
Post #4
Insane Freebieist
islaygirl

Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: Silver Donators
Member No.: 29,870
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

as an example, one of the ones I know of that allow this is FreebieJeebies network. keep in mind that they require 3 referrals in place of your signup Green. I think there are a few that allow a one-for-one substitution. either way, you pay instead of getting paid for that first Green. so depending on how much doing your own offer would cost you, it may be more expensive to do it that way.

it's also not that cost effective to sign up to a huge list of sites all at once. the net profit from the first cashout always has to deduct the cost of your initial Green (however you get it) as well as any cost for getting the regular referral(s). I would suggest choosing a few choice ones that pay well, and maybe that everyone else doesn't already have if you will be seeking referrals on the forum.

best of luck! and smooth sailing!

--------------------
l~US/International ~4 yrs Exp ~IM/Phone..>> Let's Trade! (TR>4)..>> Need a Trade Thread?l
l
lLooking for "sailing buddies". $20-$30 & 1TR for each 1 or 2 offers!l
lGo Green on Consoles.FreebieJeebies or Pick2.CustomFreebies by April 28!
l

+Quote Post
post Feb 8 2012, 11:28 PM
Post #5
Freebie Veteran
Error47

My Inventory

I'm not looking to pay for referrals here, Im going to get the greens my own way. I am just looking for legit sites that would let me have my referrals do the green instead of me. Was hoping you guys could refer any legit sites for that.

+Quote Post
post Feb 8 2012, 11:30 PM
Post #6
Under the influence of Happiness ~ aka alcohol
sb8408

Group Icon
Member No.: 47,276
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

yes, you can use your referrals' green to make you green so you don't have to do the offer...

You just won't be able to receive the prize for that referral.

--------------------
$35 trainns through April 15th! or until I run out of trainn! I am retiring! Get them while I can.

+Quote Post
post Feb 8 2012, 11:34 PM
Post #7
Freebie Veteran
Error47

My Inventory

QUOTE (sb8408 @ Feb 8 2012, 11:30 PM) *
yes, you can use your referrals' green to make you green so you don't have to do the offer...

You just won't be able to receive the prize for that referral.

What do you mean I wont be able to get the prize for that referral?

+Quote Post
post Feb 8 2012, 11:37 PM
Post #8
sb8408

Group Icon
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

when we refer someone... and they green, we collect our prize for that one ref....

if you choose to not take the prize for that one ref... and ask instead to make yourself green (so you don't have to meet the offer requirement) the ref will not count toward your prize. All the refs after that ONE will count toward your prize.

for example... the prize is $30 for 1 ref and your completion of offer requirement.

but instead you don't do offer, you refer someone. They do offer and green. You put in a support ticket, asking that this green be used to make you green. you become green, the ref is 'used' and in order for you to get the $30 prize, you have to find another ref.

--------------------
$35 trainns through April 15th! or until I run out of trainn! I am retiring! Get them while I can.

+Quote Post
post Feb 8 2012, 11:46 PM
Post #9
Freebie Veteran
Error47

My Inventory

Ok so all your saying is that all I have to do is submit a support ticket and they will grant that for me on any freebie website?

+Quote Post
post Feb 8 2012, 11:47 PM
Post #10
sb8408

Group Icon
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

all but trainn, I believe...

--------------------

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Freebie University · Next Newest »

Reply to this topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 3rd July 2015 - 10:37 AM

RSS