Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

Reply to this topic  Start new topic
post Feb 27 2012, 12:49 PM
Post #1
Advanced Member
Malou

Group Icon
Group: Silver Donators
Member No.: 47,813
My Inventory

Hey there,

I wasnt freebieing since a long time... But now, I've many financials problems, so i would like to freebieing again however, with a very low budget. Im looking for a solution.. not a miracle but enough to help me a little..

Thanks a lot !

Sorry for the mistakes, i'm french smile.gif

--------------------
Get paid to social networking! FAST CASH!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Feb 27 2012, 04:23 PM
Post #2
Freshie
MSchleicher

Group: Members
Member No.: 96,704
My Inventory

Have you considering starting out with free or inexpensive cash for referral trades? There are a good number of trades available that can help you make a quick $10-20 off of completing offers. Then, you can use that money for other cash for referral trades. After you build (or re-build) your portfolio, you should be able to start trading referrals for referrals. Eventually, you will be able to move onto paying others to go green for you.

Not sure if this was the advice you were looking for. I don't want to specifically tell you what offers you should complete as that is considering leading and can be problematic in the event that we end up trading with each other.

Good Luck,
Mike

+Quote Post
post Feb 27 2012, 05:49 PM
Post #3
Under the influence of Happiness ~ aka alcohol
sb8408

Group Icon
Member No.: 47,276
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

that is good advise... and some traders do cash advance... just go to the trading forum and search...

there are lots of sites that can be greened for under $10 and with the money received, you can move on to another green for more money! It is good business sense.

just a tiny bit of investment and you are on your way to earning more.

--------------------
$35 trainns through April 15th! or until I run out of trainn! I am retiring! Get them while I can.

+Quote Post
post Feb 28 2012, 09:54 AM
Post #4
Advanced Member
Malou

Group Icon
Group: Silver Donators
Member No.: 47,813
My Inventory

Do you know any freebie site with free offers! and thanks for ur advices !

--------------------
Get paid to social networking! FAST CASH!

+Quote Post
post Feb 28 2012, 06:40 PM
Post #5
Freshie
MSchleicher

Member No.: 96,704
My Inventory

QUOTE (Malou @ Feb 28 2012, 09:54 AM) *
Do you know any freebie site with free offers! and thanks for ur advices !

Most of the major networks have at least one free offer.

Most of the free offers that I completed required at least one additional offer to be completed to meet the crediting requirements. However, there are a couple offers out there that don't require any additional offers. Trainn has a few free offers (i.e. Netflix, eMusic, etc.).

After taking a quick look at the sites I greened on in the past, here are a couple of one offer IFWs that have free offers on their site.
pearl.freetreasurechest.com
single.mycashfreebies.com
easyaspie.git-r-free.com

I'm sure there are many more out there; it was just easy for me to look at the offers from my bookmarked sites. Most of the free offers will be from credit card applications, credit history, or free short-term trials (i.e. identity protection, coupon service, etc.). There are also a handful of $1 offers for short-term trials.

Make sure you complete offers you are genuinely interested in completing. You don't want to request a bunch of free credit scores and find out that when you actually need one, you will have to pay for it because you met your limit of three per year (one from each of the major companies -- Equifax, Transunion, and Experian). You also don't want to negatively affect your score by requesting a bunch of credit cards all at once.

Good Luck! Let me know if you have any more questions. If I don't respond to a post, shoot me a PM. I try to check up on my threads, but they are sometimes overlooked.

-Mike

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Freebie University · Next Newest »

Reply to this topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 06:54 AM

RSS