Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

Reply to this topic  Start new topic
post Mar 6 2012, 05:52 PM
Post #1
Advanced Member
ChahChing

Group: Members
Member No.: 97,306
My Inventory

hi - i signed up with znz one and excepted a trial offer from Equifax and earned 1 credit. Now I need referrals. I dont even know if im supposed to be here to do it. I tried reading to learn but i just dont get it. What do u think shud be my first course of action to start making money or prizes? There seems to be strict rules and i dont want to screw up or get kicked out. Thanks for any help!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Mar 6 2012, 07:17 PM
Post #2
Insane Freebieist
margarita

Member No.: 51,168
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

You are definitely in the right place -- here you can find referrals for your site and earn money and prizes. But before you will be able to post your trade thread on the forum, you need to gain trade rating (TR) 4 by completing four sites for other traders.
Good luck and happy trading to you!

+Quote Post
post Mar 6 2012, 08:22 PM
Post #3
Advanced Member
ChahChing

Member No.: 97,306
My Inventory

QUOTE (margarita @ Mar 6 2012, 07:17 PM) *
You are definitely in the right place -- here you can find referrals to your site and earn money and prizes. But before you will be able to post your trade thread on the forum, you need to gain trading rating (TR) 4, completing four sites for other traders.

You were the only one nice enough to respond, your stats look good so i will work under you ok? Can i do something to help myself right away that doesnt cost money just until i get a feel for it? Thanks!!

+Quote Post
post Mar 7 2012, 02:27 AM
Post #4
Insane Freebieist
margarita

Member No.: 51,168
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

Yes, you certainly can. I would be glad to work with you. smile.gif

+Quote Post
post Mar 22 2012, 10:50 PM
Post #5
Freshie
blessedone

Member No.: 97,451
My Inventory

Hello,

I am in the same situation. I have completed offers on ZNZ One and ZNZ Big Cash and I just need referrals to get my prizes. I am so confused on how to get started. It seems like it's really hard to get referrals. I am such a newbie. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Robin

--------------------
With God All Things Are Possible -Matthew 19:26

Looking for ways to make some easy money and get unlimited referrals?
Well check out the following income systems to get started!!!! IT'S EASY AND FREE!!!!

Check out my blog for info on a great income website system

Check out this cash machine referral system

+Quote Post
post Apr 15 2012, 01:00 PM
Post #6
Freshie
khoward14

Member No.: 97,796
My Inventory

QUOTE (margarita @ Mar 6 2012, 08:17 PM) *
You are definitely in the right place -- here you can find referrals for your site and earn money and prizes. But before you will be able to post your trade thread on the forum, you need to gain trade rating (TR) 4 by completing four sites for other traders.

I am also trying to figure out ZNZ and this website.. I stumbled across it and I dont understand it. I need to get referrals to ZNZ but it seems almost impossible. Is there anyway that you could help me? I am willing to trade if I can just figure out how it works.

+Quote Post
post Apr 15 2012, 02:55 PM
Post #7
Insane Freebieist
marharyta

Member No.: 89,561
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

ZnZ is one of the many freebie sites represented on this forum. People trading on this forum are looking for referrals for the sites they are working on, not necessarily ZnZ. On the other hand, there are newbies, people who are just finding out about such thing as freebie trading, people like you. How it works is you will need to be somebody elses referral before you can post your own referral links . You will need to have 4 TR to gain privileges to work with newbies and get your own referrals. The person you will pick to trade with had to do the same thing for somebody else when he just started out . And thats how things move . Of course you will get paid for going green . Some people stop right there and decide its not for them, some just prefer method 1 , where you make money by doing offers for others and NOT off their referrals. Some quit referral business due to life events. But some have been here forever. Newbies come here every day. And newbies getting their 4 TR is the driving force of the trading process on this forum. If you want to skip it how do you expect do get referrals of your own?
If the idea of greening sites does not suit you at the moment, you can open your own blog or even website and drive traffic to it hoping that people will sign up under you. Buy email list and send emails asking people to sign up.
Wish you best of luck and hope you stick around!

--------------------

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · A4F Related Help + Support · Next Newest »

Reply to this topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 30th July 2015 - 11:09 AM

RSS

IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here