Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

Reply to this topic  Start new topic
post Mar 20 2012, 09:01 PM
Post #1
Freshie
starbeam

Group: Members
Member No.: 85,767
My Inventory

YourIpad4free is the first site I have ever completed and I am beyond frustrated. I have had 14 different people complete offers for me and I STILL can't get 10 total referrals accepted for my TRAINN ipad site to be approved. Two went red that were from trades on this site. Apparently I was scammed on these and have accepted the loss. However, the two others were valid referrals - personal contacts who are relatives that completed offers on their own computers at their own homes with unique IP address on secure wifi, unique billing addresses, who never completed or participated in the offers before...they are ENTIRELY legit referrals.

After getting 10 referrals to replace those that went bad from this site, I resubmitted my account for the THIRD time and once again it has come back with two these two personal referrals no longer being accepted, reporting violation of terms of use. This is so frustrating! I have worked SO hard to get legitimate referrals, but this is getting to be very difficult and frustrating. I have no idea why these two were denied. What can I do??? I have had so many referrals go bad I just feel like I am getting the run around any time I get 8-10 referrals approved, two more are rejected again. I just want to give up now. PLEEEAASE HELP.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Mar 20 2012, 09:30 PM
Post #2
Let Me Help You To Sign Up~Go Green~Get Paid~It's Simple!
butterboy2524

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: Bronze Donators
Member No.: 45,379
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

Your referrals simply need to email TraInn at contact@trainn.org to see what needs to be done to have the hold lifted.

If your referrals are valid, it may be something very simple that can be remedied by them submitting ID to TraInn.

Make sure your referral includes the email address they signed up with and your referral ID in the email they send to TraInn.

+Quote Post
post Mar 20 2012, 09:32 PM
Post #3
Under the influence of Happiness ~ aka alcohol
sb8408

Group Icon
Member No.: 47,276
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

trainns are frustrating.. not everyone likes waiting and getting reds...

the prizes are big and require such a large number of refs... it is very hard to trust that the refs will keep the product or trial long enough without cancelling or returning for refunds. which makes them red and they don't know that they are doing that.

getting solid refs on trainns are so important... I don't recommend trainns to newbs... they are easy to green, but soooooo darn hard to cash out on. And they are the top site targeted by scammers. why? cuz they know they will be long gone by the time you figure out that they are red.

I wish I had some solid advice for you, but you even chose a trainn that requires LOTS of refs... first time around I would choose one that only requires 5 refs... a little bit easier to work.

wish you well

Sharon

butters has great advice too... didn't think that maybe they just need ID verification... that is an easy fix... hope that is all that is needed.

--------------------
$35 trainns through April 15th! or until I run out of trainn! I am retiring! Get them while I can.

+Quote Post
post Mar 20 2012, 11:49 PM
Post #4
Insane Freebieist
Trainn-Alan

Group Icon
Group: Transcendent Innovations
Member No.: 2,952
My Inventory

When a referral gets placed on hold, please feel free to contact us and we will be glad to provide you with information on the action and whether or not the user can take actions to lift the hold. Sometimes it's a simple issue the referral can correct. Before it happens, if there's a user or users that raise concerns with you, you can also open a ticket on them and we will be glad to check on their account for you.

However, the two others were valid referrals - personal contacts who are relatives that completed offers on their own computers at their own homes with unique IP address on secure wifi, unique billing addresses, who never completed or participated in the offers before...they are ENTIRELY legit referrals.

Referring family is fine (provided their reside and participate from their own home or residence), however, when one person is offering to obtain multiple credits for you on the same site, "relatives" often means the same person participating under multiple accounts which is a violation that results in both accounts, the original and the "relatives" account, to be shut down.

Alan

--------------------
Transcendent Innovations, Inc.
www.trainn.org

+Quote Post
post Apr 3 2012, 08:21 PM
Post #5
Freshie
starbeam

My Inventory

QUOTE (Trainn-Alan @ Mar 21 2012, 12:49 AM) *
When a referral gets placed on hold, please feel free to contact us and we will be glad to provide you with information on the action and whether or not the user can take actions to lift the hold. Sometimes it's a simple issue the referral can correct. Before it happens, if there's a user or users that raise concerns with you, you can also open a ticket on them and we will be glad to check on their account for you.

Referring family is fine (provided their reside and participate from their own home or residence), however, when one person is offering to obtain multiple credits for you on the same site, "relatives" often means the same person participating under multiple accounts which is a violation that results in both accounts, the original and the "relatives" account, to be shut down.

Alan

I have had responses to my current support ticket, but they cannot offer any information because of privacy policy about the referrals. They advised that they contact support directly for more information. One of my referrals has done that (by email since his account has been closed), but hasn't heard back after emailing two separate times. He emailed two weeks ago. What now??

+Quote Post
post Jun 28 2012, 04:33 PM
Post #6
Freshie
starbeam

My Inventory

Ok, so now my two referrals that Trainn thought were the same person have sent in identification as directed by support.

One emailed a copy of ID and proof of residence. The other faxed theirs. They have emailed support, but have received no response since sending their IDs in earlier this month.

What else can I do? Could someone from TRAINN look into this for me?

I have had so many referrals go bad, it just kills me to have to go find two more and hope that no others have gone red!!

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Transcendent Innovations · Next Newest »

Reply to this topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 27th May 2015 - 04:45 PM

RSS