Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

Reply to this topic  Start new topic
, Paradise Freebies THIRD Annual Easter Egg Hunt!
post Apr 3 2012, 06:40 AM
Post #1
Freebie Elite
Paradise Freebie...

Group: Paradise Freebies
Member No.: 74,174
My Inventory

Paradise Freebies THIRD Annual
Easter Egg Hunt!

The Easter Egg Hunt Site is Ready!

This Saturday Afternoon, April 7th, right at 3:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (12:00 PM Pacific, and all times in between), our Third Annual Paradise Freebies Easter Egg Hunt begins! This hunt will go just like last years! There will be 30 (thirty) eggs hidden around on all of the Paradise Freebies sites in various places. You must be logged on to the sites in order to actually hunt for the eggs, as the eggs will not appear unless you are, and will not appear until right after the hunt begins!

How this works:

Hidden on all 14 of our Paradise Freebies sites will be Easter Eggs. You must search around all of the sites to find them, and they can be hidden anywhere on the sites! Make sure you search all the nooks and crannies! Once you find an egg, you must go to the Easter Egg Hunt site, and report your find there! Then, go back and find more! This year, each egg is worth $10 cash to your PayPal account! And, this is entirely a community event! Anyone may participate! There is NO obligation! But remember, you must be logged on to the sites to be able to hunt, so you must be signed up on each of them. You may search any and all of the sites. And here is the bonus: The person who finds the MOST eggs this year will be given a brand new Sony Video Walkman! Awesome! If there is a tie for most eggs found, the Sony will go to the person who found the most eggs FIRST.

Easter Hunt Site:

The Easter Hunt site where you report your found Easter Eggs is now complete and running. You may go there any time between now and hunt day, and play with the site so you can get used to how it works. The site only allows each egg to be reported ONCE, so first finder gets credit for any particular egg. If an egg that does not exist gets reported it does not count, and no prize will be awarded for that false reports. You must sign in to this site with your first name and email address (you do not have to create an account or anything). During the hunt, when you find an egg on one of the Paradise sites, run back to the Hunt site, select the egg that you found, select the site it was on, and enter where on the site you found it (example: Status Page under Admin Messages). Then, run back and keep hunting! There will be 30 eggs to find!

You can find the Easter Hunt site here:

Hunting Tips:

Just before the hunt, you will want to log on to all of the Paradise Freebies sites you want to hunt on. Then, browse around a bit on each. This will pre-load the graphics and such on the sites, so that when you are hunting, you are not waiting on graphics to load. Also, do NOT clear your cookies during the hunt! This will log you off of all the sites, as well as the hunt site! The eggs will appear magically right at the beginning of the hunt. Just watch the messages on the hunt site so you know exactly when the hunt is going to start. There is no need to hunt for the eggs up until the start of the hunt. They will not be visible. But it is still a good idea to browse around the sites so you can get good ideas as to where to hunt!

For More Hunting Information, CLICK HERE!

All prizes will be paid out shortly after the hunt. If you are a winner, you will need to email your PayPal address to us after the hunt is over. If you win the Sony Video Walkman, this will be shipped to you at an address that you provide after the hunt. Any questions about the hunt, post them in this thread!

Good Luck Everyone!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Apr 7 2012, 02:57 PM
Post #2
Freebie Elite
Paradise Freebie...

Group: Paradise Freebies
Member No.: 74,174
My Inventory

CONGRATULATIONS!

Thank you to all who participated in the
3rd Annual Paradise Freebies Easter Egg Hunt!

Here are the finals:

KOW626 - Found 7 Eggs!
(Won the Sony Video Walkman!)

CHRIS2 - Found 5 Eggs!

MADALINA - Found 4 Eggs!

MYRA - Found 4 Eggs!

PENNEY - Found 3 Eggs!

DEREK - Found 3 Eggs!

KISIONE - FOUND 2 Eggs!

JEAN - Found 2 Eggs!

Congratulations to ALL the Hunters!

+Quote Post
post Apr 7 2012, 03:53 PM
Post #3
Let me show you the "GREEN" and help you to success :)
meziane67

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group: Members
Member No.: 39,467
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

congrats to all smile.gif Sorry I missed it

--------------------
100%+ payout on Customfreebies - EZ sites - Get bonus for doing multiple sites so PM me
Fast pay and excellent support

+Quote Post
post Apr 7 2012, 04:04 PM
Post #4
Insane Freebieist
margarita

Member No.: 51,168
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

I missed it too. sad.gif

+Quote Post
post Apr 16 2012, 09:54 AM
Post #5
Insane Freebieist
kow626

Member No.: 69,424
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

thanks parafree and congrats to the other winners.

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Paradise Freebies | MyCashFreebies | Free Treasure Chest *A4F Sponsor* · Next Newest »

Reply to this topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 29th July 2015 - 01:49 AM

RSS

IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here