Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

Closed Topic  Start new topic
post Feb 27 2006, 03:42 AM
Post #1
Freebie Veteran
akalic

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,129
My Inventory

hey guys, so heres what happened.

1. my friend signs up with his full name, and has an email to along with it. Now, his credit card is also alligned with his name. Do offers (true.com, tickle IQ in particular) need to have the same name as trainn's account? or the credit card's name?

2. Can someone have a totally different named credit card, but sign up to tickle IQ test with a different name?

3. Can someone sign up with different emails on an offer? (different emails for TI + offer)

4. my friend recently signed up for true.com, he only finished the first step (putting in his email, name etc.) He closed the window due to an error. Now he goes back to true.com and it says his email is in use. Now this email is the same email as the one he signed up with TI. What should he do?

My friend signed up to true.com with a different email than TIs, and he did not credit. Whereas another referral had the same emails, and did get credited.

5. My referral says that when he signed up for the tickle IQ test, his email account was in use, can he change it so it wont' be in use? But won't this make the email from TI and the email from tickle different? will that affect anything?

all these questions revolve around the same issue, i guess 4/5 are more specific.

Thank you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Feb 27 2006, 06:02 AM
Post #2
Freebie Machine
Trainn-JC

Group Icon
Group: Transcendent Innovations
Member No.: 2,998
My Inventory

QUOTE (akalic @ Feb 27 2006, 02:42 AM) *
hey guys, so heres what happened.

1. my friend signs up with his full name, and has an email to along with it. Now, his credit card is also alligned with his name. Do offers (true.com, tickle IQ in particular) need to have the same name as trainn's account? or the credit card's name?

We do not see any credit card information you submit to an advertiser.

2. Can someone have a totally different named credit card, but sign up to tickle IQ test with a different name?

We do not see any credit card information you submit to an advertiser.

3. Can someone sign up with different emails on an offer? (different emails for TI + offer)

Yes, offer reporting is not dependent on matching email addresses

4. my friend recently signed up for true.com, he only finished the first step (putting in his email, name etc.) He closed the window due to an error. Now he goes back to true.com and it says his email is in use. Now this email is the same email as the one he signed up with TI. What should he do?

It varies by company, but in general the safest thing to do is to use another email address with them given the circumstances.

My friend signed up to true.com with a different email than TIs, and he did not credit. Whereas another referral had the same emails, and did get credited.

Offer reporting is not dependent on matching email addresses.

5. My referral says that when he signed up for the tickle IQ test, his email account was in use, can he change it so it wont' be in use? But won't this make the email from TI and the email from tickle different? will that affect anything?
all these questions revolve around the same issue, i guess 4/5 are more specific.

They would need to contact the advertiser to see about removing their information from the system, but as long as they have not completed the offer before, they may sign-up under a different email address and be eligible for credit.

Thank you.

--------------------
JC
Transcendent Innovations, Inc.
http://www.trainn.org

+Quote Post
post Feb 27 2006, 01:34 PM
Post #3
Dr. of Freebie Sites
rehanyazdani

Group: Members
Member No.: 452
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

These are good Q/A's. I will pin this topic.

--------------------
ریحان ی‍‌زدانی

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Transcendent Innovations · Next Newest »

Closed Topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 24th May 2015 - 01:59 AM

RSS