Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

Closed Topic  Start new topic
post Jan 7 2007, 09:46 AM
Post #1
Insane Freebieist
egyptianruin

Personal Tag
Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: A4F Premium
Member No.: 6,135
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

Trade Agreements and Tips:

It is okay to put time limits on trades; however this must be expressed to your trading partner and should not be merely implied. If you need a green in three days, say so.

All trade agreements should be made via PM or posts, if someone instant messages you for a trade, have them contact you via PM so there is a record of the trade agreement in case a dispute arises.

Always keep their referral ID, this way if a trade were to fail you can report them to their respective site.

When signing up for someone's site, always use their direct referral link, http://www.anything4free.com/?ref=12345 and not something masked like, Click here to sign up.

If dealing with PayPal make sure the trader is PayPal verified, specify this in your trades.

Make the lower TR person go first, or have them wait for approval to get paid if you are truely worried. If a trader cannot wait until verification of their green there may be something amiss.

Sometimes putting your ref link in your signature seems like a great idea, but sometimes a random new user will sign up and expect money although an agreement was never made. Put a clause in your signature that states something along the lines of "PM me for trade" so your case cannot be disputed.

If a friend is going to do a site, you must tell the other party that this is going to happen. You cannot spring on the other party that a friend will be completing the trade halfway through and expect the other person to be completely satisfied. Using friends usually causes nothing but trouble.

--------------------
Check out my Etsy store for handmade jewelry, charms, keychains and all things cute.

Kelly's Keychains
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Freebie University · Next Newest »

Closed Topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 19th December 2014 - 02:01 AM

RSS