Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11  
Reply to this topic  Start new topic
post Dec 23 2011, 09:24 PM
Post #201
Freshie
ShyTine34

Group: Members
Member No.: 96,090
My Inventory

1249678380-useremo.gif The cookie that tracks your offer purchase has to be intact in order to communcate back to the site which will in turn grant you credit for the offer. here is my checklist, others may not agree with all of them, but its what I use at least. Peter also has his guide HERE and Shaggz has a super awesome one HERE.

Cookies:

Open Internet Explorer/Firefox
Go to Tools>Internet Options>Privacy>Accept ALL cookies and turn off popup blocker
Turn off spyware/virus/firewall
Clear cookies and Temp internet files in browser
Close browser
Open browser back up and sign in or register at the freebie site.
Hold cntrl to temporarily turn off any popup blockers, Click the offer, check the open cookies folder to make sure cookies appear
Complete offer.
Wait for credit.

happy.gif:" border="0" alt="1272062755-useremo.gif" />
True, better be careful than sorry. Some people seem to be trustworthy but in reality is not.
Nice post. Helps a lot 1271994012-useremo.gif

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Jan 19 2012, 11:25 AM
Post #202
Freshie
bonniemar

Member No.: 96,221
My Inventory

Thank you all for sharing some ideas..really help a lot for a newbie like me. Being new here is not as easy as i think...I have some ideas but not enough to make a big step to to this business..I think i need more browsing about all this freebie thing..

Anyways, Thank you it helps a lot!

+Quote Post
post Jan 20 2012, 06:54 PM
Post #203
Freshie
Denifost

Member No.: 96,662
My Inventory

I'm still in the process of absorbing every information. Guess I should read this thread again to fully understand some points.

One question, how do I earn more points? I managed to buy avatar with this and I'm eager to earn more.

+Quote Post
post Jan 20 2012, 08:37 PM
Post #204
Insane Freebieist
marharyta

Member No.: 89,561
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

You can earn points by playing games ( go to A4F Games Forum from the main page) , by posting on the forum, or buy them from other traders ( go to For Sale Forum)

--------------------

+Quote Post
post Jan 22 2012, 08:26 AM
Post #205
Freshie
Mary Dean

Member No.: 96,697
My Inventory

Thanks for that very informative and noob training guides...
Very specific. Anyways i'm new here and getting closer to negotiate someone to work with that has good TR. smile.gif

+Quote Post
post Feb 5 2012, 01:49 PM
Post #206
Freshie
kimmildred

Member No.: 96,905
My Inventory

Thanks EMoney... I hope one day I will become one of your trader. smile.gif

+Quote Post
post Feb 5 2012, 01:53 PM
Post #207
Insane Freebieist
marharyta

Member No.: 89,561
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

One day? How about today? All you need to do is go to the Beginners trading Post and look through adds until you find somebody you feel comfortable to trade with. PM them or initiate a trade through trade manager .

--------------------

+Quote Post
post May 26 2012, 10:27 AM
Post #208
Freshie
Matthew1994

Member No.: 98,263
My Inventory

I used to do this kind of stuff back in '07.

There is actually a better way to make sure you get credit. I had a list of all the cookie names for each specific offer that was tagged to your computer upon getting on the landing page. It took a lot of time to research (I don't have it anymore sadly).

All you need to do is download CCleaner and in the cookie tab it will show you all the cookies it has. After getting on the landing page you can check which cookies you have; if you see the offer cookie from the list, then you are good to go.

That is how I always went 100% GREEN.

--------------------
Total Earned: $60.00

+Quote Post
post May 27 2012, 11:09 PM
Post #209
Under the influence of Happiness ~ aka alcohol
sb8408

Group Icon
Member No.: 47,276
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (Matthew1994 @ May 26 2012, 10:27 AM) *
I used to do this kind of stuff back in '07.

There is actually a better way to make sure you get credit. I had a list of all the cookie names for each specific offer that was tagged to your computer upon getting on the landing page. It took a lot of time to research (I don't have it anymore sadly).

All you need to do is download CCleaner and in the cookie tab it will show you all the cookies it has. After getting on the landing page you can check which cookies you have; if you see the offer cookie from the list, then you are good to go.

That is how I always went 100% GREEN.

I remember this... Wasn't there also a program that could run while you were doing offers? That would tell you what was cookies were going on?

--------------------
$35 trainns through April 15th! or until I run out of trainn! I am retiring! Get them while I can.

+Quote Post
post Aug 3 2012, 09:35 AM
Post #210
Freshie
abdou77

Member No.: 99,139
My Inventory

QUOTE (emoney @ Jan 24 2007, 02:53 PM) *
k, instead of sending this to all my traders, I went ahead and made a topic to refer to. Until we get our FAQ backup, here are the simplest rules for the ultra-n00b. Its not an exhaustive list of everything Freebie, but thats not what I'm going for. Dabbs has a great intro to n00bs thread here which looks much prettier than mine.

To get something for free:

Sign up for a freebie site. But don't just go to the site, ask around for someone paying or trading for referrals (in our case, The Trading Post is where you want to go). Once you find a thread by someone you trust, they will give you their link (Update, now this is done via our Trade Manager). You click the link, sign up, (confirm you are under your referee) and go to the offers part of the site. Find an offer(s) that you like, click it and complete it. This usually entails you giving them your name and address, as well as signing up for a trial offer with your credit card. If you clicked an instant offer, it will credit within 10 minutes. If you didn't, it should credit within a couple days. Once you do get credit, you contact the trader and give him your paypal address or your freebie link. they then do the offer or send you the paypal, and the trade is done. Then you can look for yourself to get refs and when you complete the site, you get your gift or paypal.

For More info on how trading works here on Anything4Free and in our Trade Manager, please see This Thread

The cookie that tracks your offer purchase has to be intact in order to communcate back to the site which will in turn grant you credit for the offer. here is my checklist, others may not agree with all of them, but its what I use at least. Peter also has his guide HERE and Shaggz has a super awesome one HERE.

Cookies:

Go to Tools>Internet Options>Privacy>Accept ALL cookies and turn off popup blocker
Close browser
Hold cntrl to temporarily turn off any popup blockers, Click the offer, check the open cookies folder to make sure cookies appear
Complete offer.
Wait for credit.

Some of those steps are just me being paranoid, but better safe than sorry is what I always say. The main things is to use IE or FF, make sure you're ACCEPTING all cookies, and make sure you clear cookies before logging in or registering for a new freebie site.

There are plenty of other threads in Freebie University that you could check out for more info, and if you can't find the answer just visit that forum (Freebie University) and click the New Topic link to create a thread where you can ask your questions. smile.gif

Good luck and Welcome!

+Quote Post
post Aug 7 2012, 04:35 PM
Post #211
Freshie
shybabit

Member No.: 99,196
My Inventory

omg thanks for this. this helps a lot!

+Quote Post
post May 13 2013, 08:22 AM
Post #212
Freshie
MaraJadeC

Member No.: 115,939
My Inventory

QUOTE (emoney @ Jan 25 2007, 03:53 AM) *
k, instead of sending this to all my traders, I went ahead and made a topic to refer to. Until we get our FAQ backup, here are the simplest rules for the ultra-n00b. Its not an exhaustive list of everything Freebie, but thats not what I'm going for. Dabbs has a great intro to n00bs thread here which looks much prettier than mine.

To get something for free:

Sign up for a freebie site. But don't just go to the site, ask around for someone paying or trading for referrals (in our case, The Trading Post is where you want to go). Once you find a thread by someone you trust, they will give you their link (Update, now this is done via our Trade Manager). You click the link, sign up, (confirm you are under your referee) and go to the offers part of the site. Find an offer(s) that you like, click it and complete it. This usually entails you giving them your name and address, as well as signing up for a trial offer with your credit card. If you clicked an instant offer, it will credit within 10 minutes. If you didn't, it should credit within a couple days. Once you do get credit, you contact the trader and give him your paypal address or your freebie link. they then do the offer or send you the paypal, and the trade is done. Then you can look for yourself to get refs and when you complete the site, you get your gift or paypal.

For More info on how trading works here on Anything4Free and in our Trade Manager, please see This Thread

The cookie that tracks your offer purchase has to be intact in order to communcate back to the site which will in turn grant you credit for the offer. here is my checklist, others may not agree with all of them, but its what I use at least. Peter also has his guide HERE and Shaggz has a super awesome one HERE.

Cookies:

Close browser
Complete offer.
Wait for credit.

Some of those steps are just me being paranoid, but better safe than sorry is what I always say. The main things is to use IE or FF, make sure you're ACCEPTING all cookies, and make sure you clear cookies before logging in or registering for a new freebie site.

There are plenty of other threads in Freebie University that you could check out for more info, and if you can't find the answer just visit that forum (Freebie University) and click the New Topic link to create a thread where you can ask your questions. smile.gif

Good luck and Welcome!

Thanks for your tips and for the links of other sites that give tips. smile.gif
This has been helpful smile.gif

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Freebie University · Next Newest »

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11
Reply to this topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th July 2015 - 08:14 AM

RSS

IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here