Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topic  Start new topic
, A MUST READ: For New and Old Users!
post Feb 2 2007, 12:31 PM
Post #1
:: Git-R-Free.com Owner ::
GitRFree

Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: Git-R-Free.com
Member No.: 5,710
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

Last Updated: July 17, 2007 11:55AM EST

Frequently Asked Questions Regarding this Topic

Why didn't I get Credit for the offer I did?

There are many factors that come into play when getting credit from an offer, some of the reasons why a credit doesn't come through could be:

- You've previously done the offer before (only do each offer once)
- Your Cookie Settings are incorrect.
- You have Software Preventing Cookies from being placed correctly (Virus/Spyware Protection/Firewall)
- You Didn't Clear Your Cookies before doing the offer
- Your Form of Payment didn't have the necessary funds available to cover all the cost (Processing + Shipping)
- You used a Pre-Paid Credit Card (Most Advertisers do not support these, and will revoke leads when these are used)
- You traveled away from the landing page that the offer click took you to
- You provided fraudulent (or fake) information
- You Did not let the website load completely (make sure all pages finish loading, before closing the page)
- The publisher that the offer is run through had problems (rarely the cause)
- You Do NOT meet the Eligibility for the offer (Residency, Age)
- You Did NOT fulfill the requirements of the offer
(Signing up for a specific level of service, Length of Service, etc.)
- If the IP Address (address given to your computer/network from your Internet Service Provider) you accessed the offer from has been credited for the offer previously on another site, this would cause a non-credit.

Important Note: Even if you have the confirmation email, were charged successfully, and have already received your product, if any of the above factors took place, you many not receive credit.

How Do I Clear My Cookies?

IE6:

1. Select "Tools" > "Internet Options" > "General" again.
2. Under the heading "Temporary Internet files," click on "Delete Cookies..."
3. Click "OK" for the "Delete all cookies in the Temporary Internet Files folder?" prompt.
4. Click "OK" to exit.

IE7:

1. Click on "Tools" > "Internet Options" > "General" again.
2. Click the "Delete..." button.
3. Under the heading "Cookies," click on "Delete cookies..."
4. Click "Yes" for the "Delete all cookies in the Temporary Internet Files folder?" prompt.
5. Click "Close" to exit.

Firefox 1.5 or earlier:

1. Open Mozilla Firefox.
2. Click on "Tools" > "Options" > "Privacy."
3. Click on "Cookies" > "Clear."
4. Select "OK" to exit.

Firefox 2.0:

1. Click on "Tools" > "Options" > "Privacy."
2. Under the "Private Data" heading, click on the "Clear Now" button.
3. Click "OK" to exit.

Netscape 7.x/Mozilla - Windows

1. Within Netscape, go to Tools | Cookie Manager | Manage Stored Cookies.
2. Click Remove All Cookies.

Netscape 7.x/Mozilla - Mac

1. Within Netscape, go to Tools | Cookie Manager | Manage Stored Cookies.
2. Click Remove All Cookies.
3. Click OK.

Safari 2.x

1. Open Safari and go to Safari | Preferences.
2. Click Security.
3. Click Show Cookies.
4. Click Remove All.

What is "the landing page"?

The landing page is where you are redirected to when you click on an offer, if you click away from this page to read a terms of service, privacy policy, or something else about the site, it could "Possibly" cause a no-credit issue, as some of the landing pages have whats called a "CREDITING Pixel" which is a small image which links to the freebie site and tells the advertiser where the lead was generated from, which in result gives that freebie site credit for your lead (this pixel is normally located on the order processed/completed page though).

It is advised to always, click the link, arrive at the landing page, and complete the offer. If you want to click around the site and read the TOS, or Privacy Policy, etc., I advise you open those in a new window (or tab), rather then browsing away from the landing page.

Note: Filling out your information and clicking continue, is not leaving the landing page and will not affect anything. (It is what you're supposed to do).

What do I do if I have left the landing page and have clicked around the offer-site already?

Honestly your best option would be to close the offer page, clear your cookies, then click to open the offer-site again, and proceed accordingly.

TIP: If you've visited an offer before and decided you didn't want to do it and are now about to do it, CLEAR YOUR COOKIES FIRST! Clearing your cookies in this situation will prevent the offer from not crediting, as well as putting a stop to the offer crediting to the WRONG Freebie Site you are pursuing (yes this does happen)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Just So You Know: Even if you do everything right, there are limits to the capabilities of offer tracking. If a user has viewed the same offer from different sites on the same network (123, trainn, free4me, etc.) within a short period of time, it could still credit to the wrong site. Sometimes it credits to the first site clicked, sometimes the most recent. There is no concrete explanation for this, so I will only suggest to take your time, and try to follow everything advised here in this FAQ.

--------------------
http://www.Git-R-Free.com - Tons of Offer Choices (US, CA, UK & AU Friendly Offers)
Contact us via AIM Support: GitRFreeLori or GitRFree
Fully Repeatable, Greens Stay, Unlimited Gifts, and Daily Order Shipments!
Current Promotions: Current Promotions will be listed here! - Every Git-R-Free Order Gets you a FREE SPIN on our Prize Wheel!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Feb 2 2007, 12:33 PM
Post #2
AUSTRA!
emoney

Group: A4F Veteran
Member No.: 2,514
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

excellent, linked it to my n00B Training 101 thread and pinning.

--------------------
MEL IS THE GREATEST=MEL IS AWESOME

+Quote Post
post Feb 2 2007, 12:36 PM
Post #3
Let's get down to brass tacks... how much for the ape?
FSR Chris

Group Icon
Group: A4F Coders
Member No.: 5,568
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

Also linked from the FAQ. Thanks Shaggz!

--------------------
FSRevolution: The most comprehensive, widely-used incentive marketing script available (referral, points, and cash-based).
Demo | Features | support@fsrevolution.com

Currently over 400 active licenses!

+Quote Post
post Feb 12 2007, 06:18 PM
Post #4
Freebie Machine
Julia

Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: Banned
Member No.: 13,788
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

Informative post, thanks. thumbsup.gif

--------------------
Are you new to trading? Do you need help? Then click here and get one on one instruction and tips from an experianced trader!

New sites I'm working on!

I've already made over $1100 USD in profit from freebie sites!

+Quote Post
post Apr 11 2007, 11:23 AM
Post #5
Freshie
joedavid

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,877
My Inventory

I am confused. Could someone someone explain what he is trying to say about full headers.

--------------------
www.games.givafree.com/index.php?ref=joedavid121

Great Customer service
You should Definitely try it out.

+Quote Post
post Apr 13 2007, 12:06 PM
Post #6
:: Git-R-Free.com Owner ::
GitRFree

Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: Git-R-Free.com
Member No.: 5,710
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

Yes Here I'll try to Explain it better with Examples:

BAD MANUAL CREDIT Confirmation Email:
(this is not a real confirmation, the information was modified and is for informational use only)

Blockbuster Online Rental ConfirmationCompact Header|Hide Pane"blockbusteronline@blockbuster.com" <blockbusteronline@blockbuster.com>AddTo:kensemailaddress@yahoo.comCc:

Dear Ken,
Congratulations and welcome to BLOCKBUSTER Online®. This email includes all the information you need to get started.
Your membership gives you the ultimate in convenience:
First Month $9.99 plus tax, 3 at a time, Unlimited rents - $ 9.99 (plus applicable taxes)
you will receive up to 3 DVDs at one time plus one E-coupon each month for a free in-store movie or game rental.* At the end of one month, your monthly membership will return to the rate offered to new members at that time.

Did you hear the news? Your BLOCKBUSTER Total Access™ E - coupons are now good for movies or GAMES!!! And, with BLOCKBUSTER TOTAL ACCESS™ you can still use your dvd return mailer for free in-store movie rentals. So, e-coupons to satisfy the gamer in you and your dvd mailer for all of your movie fixes! Wow, now, that's Total Access!

Total Access means you've got FREE, three ways:

DVD mailers good for FREE in-store movie rentals
E-Coupons good for FREE in-store movie rentals OR...
Now, E-coupons are good for FREE game rentals as well.

Here's how it works. When you're ready to return an online DVD, drop it in the mail OR bring it, sealed in its return envelope, to your local participating BLOCKBUSTER store and exchange it for a free in-store movie rental. The store will mail back your DVD for you and the next available movie in your Queue will ship out right away, giving you double the movies at no extra charge! On top of that, your E-coupons can now be redeemed for in-store movies OR games.

The choice is yours!

Have questions about BLOCKBUSTER Total Access™? See complete program details here.

Here are some tips for making the most of BLOCKBUSTER Online:

The Queue is the heart of your membership. The movies you add to the Queue are the ones we send you, based on availability. Keep at least 30 titles in the Queue at all times.
Rating Movies helps us recommend titles that are tailored to your tastes. The more you rate, the better our recommendations.
Preferences allows you to set genre preferences and rating controls.
Report DVD Issues lets us know if you've experienced a problem with a specific DVD.
Still have questions? Check our FAQs and Help information.

As soon as you add some DVD titles to the Queue, we'll send the first available titles to you.

Thanks,
Your Friends at BLOCKBUSTER Online

GOOD MANUAL CREDIT Confirmation Email: -- NOTICE BOLDED SECTION = Headers
(this is not a real confirmation, the information was modified and is for informational use only)

From blockbusteronline@blockbuster.com Sun Apr 7 25:32:40 2007
Return-Path: <blockbusteronline@blockbuster.com>
Authentication-Results: mta157.mail.re5.yahoo.com from=blockbuster.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.33.95.74 (EHLO smtp1.online.blockbuster.com) (129.33.92.74)
by mta147.mail.re3.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 08 Apr 2007 22:32:40 -0704
Received: from nbaxa230 (bbusap405 [10.15.147.203]) by smtp1.online.blockbuster.com (AIX5.2/8.11.6p2/8.11.0) with ESMTP id l395WeU4075638 for <kensemailaddress@yahoo.com>; Mon, 7 Apr 2007 06:34:40 +0100
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 06:32:40 +0100
Message-ID: <606717183.1176096760137.JavaMail.bbadmin@nbaxa230>
To: kensemailaddress@yahoo.com
Subject: Blockbuster Online Rental Confirmation
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
boundary="----=_Part_12563852_310527431.1176098760534"
Content-Length: 11608

Dear Ken,
Congratulations and welcome to BLOCKBUSTER Online®. This email includes all the information you need to get started.
Your membership gives you the ultimate in convenience:
First Month $9.99 plus tax, 3 at a time, Unlimited rents - $ 9.99 (plus applicable taxes)
you will receive up to 3 DVDs at one time plus one E-coupon each month for a free in-store movie or game rental.* At the end of one month, your monthly membership will return to the rate offered to new members at that time.

Did you hear the news? Your BLOCKBUSTER Total Access™ E - coupons are now good for movies or GAMES!!! And, with BLOCKBUSTER TOTAL ACCESS™ you can still use your dvd return mailer for free in-store movie rentals. So, e-coupons to satisfy the gamer in you and your dvd mailer for all of your movie fixes! Wow, now, that's Total Access!

Total Access means you've got FREE, three ways:

DVD mailers good for FREE in-store movie rentals
E-Coupons good for FREE in-store movie rentals OR...
Now, E-coupons are good for FREE game rentals as well.

Here's how it works. When you're ready to return an online DVD, drop it in the mail OR bring it, sealed in its return envelope, to your local participating BLOCKBUSTER store and exchange it for a free in-store movie rental. The store will mail back your DVD for you and the next available movie in your Queue will ship out right away, giving you double the movies at no extra charge! On top of that, your E-coupons can now be redeemed for in-store movies OR games.

The choice is yours!

Have questions about BLOCKBUSTER Total Access™? See complete program details here.

Here are some tips for making the most of BLOCKBUSTER Online:

The Queue is the heart of your membership. The movies you add to the Queue are the ones we send you, based on availability. Keep at least 30 titles in the Queue at all times.
Rating Movies helps us recommend titles that are tailored to your tastes. The more you rate, the better our recommendations.
Preferences allows you to set genre preferences and rating controls.
Report DVD Issues lets us know if you've experienced a problem with a specific DVD.
Still have questions? Check our FAQs and Help information.

As soon as you add some DVD titles to the Queue, we'll send the first available titles to you.

Thanks,
Your Friends at BLOCKBUSTER Online

RELATED LINKS
Sign In
My Queue
My Account
Recommendations
Preferred Stores
New Releases
All Categories
Report DVD Issues

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About Us | Customer Service | Privacy Policy and Business Content | Terms and Conditions

*In-store rentals are subject to regular rental terms and conditions including due dates and charges which may apply to product kept beyond the due date. A separate, complimentary, in-store membership is required. In-store rentals must be returned to the store where rented. See your local, participating BLOCKBUSTER store for complete rental terms. E-coupons for in-store rentals are deposited in the "My Account" section on your billing date. FREE in-store rentals do not count towards BLOCKBUSTER Rewards® benefits. See e-coupon and blockbuster.com for more details.

This e-mail may constitute a commercial electronic mail message under U.S. law, if its primary purpose is to advertise or promote a commercial product or service. You may choose not to receive advertising and promotional messages from BLOCKBUSTER at this e-mail address by notifying BLOCKBUSTER at the following e-mail address:blockbuster@custhelp.com If you do so, messages designated as advertising or promotional will be automatically blocked once necessary modifications to our e-mail system have been completed. Our principal postal address is Blockbuster Inc. 1201 Elm Street, Suite 2100, Dallas, Texas 75270.

BLOCKBUSTER name, design and related marks are trademarks of Blockbuster Inc. © 2007 Blockbuster Inc. All rights reserved.

The Google Link Above, Assist in obtaining the Special Header Information Of your Confirmation email.

Hope this helps explain it better.
Reason for edit: edited to make it look better =) Hi Ken! -Diana

--------------------
http://www.Git-R-Free.com - Tons of Offer Choices (US, CA, UK & AU Friendly Offers)
Contact us via AIM Support: GitRFreeLori or GitRFree
Fully Repeatable, Greens Stay, Unlimited Gifts, and Daily Order Shipments!
Current Promotions: Current Promotions will be listed here! - Every Git-R-Free Order Gets you a FREE SPIN on our Prize Wheel!

+Quote Post
post Jun 25 2007, 02:28 PM
Post #7
Freshie
sobwajun

Member No.: 25,024
My Inventory

I read your requirements over and over and the helpful hints you have posted up and I still don't see why my credit was denied. According to your possiblities on what could have gone wrong:

1. I have NEVER previously done the offers before and only done then once each.

2. My settings are set to accept ALL ALL COOKIES.

3. I have NO Software Preventing Cookies from being placed correctly

4. I CLEARED ALL my cookies before doing the offer

5. My total expenses came up to about $45 and I have waaaaay more than that in my bank account so I KNOW FOR SURE that I have the necessary funds available to cover all the costs (Processing + Shipping) of purchasing the items I did.

6. I DID NOT travel away from the landing page that the offer click took me to.

7. I DID NOT provide fraudulent (or fake) information

8. I let the website load COMPLETELY before closing the page

9. I KNOW FOR SURE that I meet the Eligibility for the offer in that I am a resident of the US and over 18.

10. I accessed the offer from the same IP address that I signed up with.

--> So the only other two things listed in the hints you give of possible problems that I have no confirmed answers on are the following:

11. I don't know if the publisher that the offer is run through had problems or they haven't processed my stuff or what??? I thought I was suppossed to wait 15 minutes??

12. Are there resuirements of the offer that I do not know about like a specific level of service, Length of Service, etc.

Please enlighten me because I feel like I have been ripped off $45...

+Quote Post
post Aug 3 2007, 07:30 PM
Post #8
missthangg6

Member No.: 22,875
My Inventory

i know how u feel....i've just done an offer and still havent gotten credit for it....and i have done all the stuff like u have done and i know i had money in my bank account to cover every bit of it........i would like to know myself what else we can do?

+Quote Post
post Aug 5 2007, 07:22 AM
Post #9
Freshie
dale davis

Member No.: 26,771
My Inventory

I don't received credit from them offer.
[spoiler=Conf Emails]
ear dale davis:

Thank you for selecting IDFreeze, the proactive solution for protecting your identity and credit.

You can log into your account at any time to update your contact information. Also, please keep the following information on hand for future reference, in case you need to contact us regarding your account:

IDFreeze Reference Number: FRZ200513311

Your Registration Date & Time: Aug 05, 2007 00:37:58

Your Payment Selection: Month

If you have any questions about this process or IDFreeze, you can call us between 7:30AM and 4:30PM Pacific time, Monday to Friday. Our telephone number is 1-888-54-TRUST (1-888-548-7878). Or you can email us at help@trustedid.com.

We look forward to protecting your identity and credit. Thank you for your business.

The TrustedID Team.

And offer

Dear DALE DAVIS,

Welcome to membership in TheGoodCook.com! Be assured that your introductory package order is being processed with great care and will be delivered as fast as possible.

The titles you requested are:

QTY. ITEM # ITEM SHIP STATUS YOU SAVE YOU PAY

PAULA DEEN: IT AIN'T ALL ABOUT THE COOKIN'
Open

$1.00

THE SILVER PALATE COOKBOOK
Open

$1.00

KINGSFORD&REG; COMPLETE GRILLING COOKBOOK
Open

$1.00

BETTY CROCKER QUICK & EASY COOKBOOK, 2ND EDITION
Open

$1.00

Subtotal: $4.00
Shipping and Handling: $11.71

Estimated Sales Tax: $0.00

Total:

$15.71

BILLING INFORMATION

DALE DAVIS
3311 CHALET DR NW
ROCHESTER, MN 55901

SHIPPING INFORMATION

DALE DAVIS
3311 CHALET DR NW
ROCHESTER, MN 55901

PAYMENT INFORMATION

Your MasterCard ending in: 2499

Your shipping and handling may be greater than the amount shown above if your order includes book sets containing more than one book or merchandise.

Don't miss out on all that we have to offer -- Register online today at TheGoodCook.com!

For questions or details about your order and/or account, visit our online Help Center.

To ensure that your TheGoodCook.com emails are delivered in your inbox, add service@thegoodcook.com to your address book. Click here to learn how.

My account is dalemdavis@aol.com
plz give me credit to my account
Thank you
Reason for edit: Please do NOT post personal information (address, conf #s) on A4F. Also, this is NOT the place to send your confirmation emails. Thanks. -A4F Moderator.

+Quote Post
post Aug 5 2007, 08:40 AM
Post #10
Freshie
#1_anything

Member No.: 26,642
My Inventory

thanks Shaggz!

--------------------
Hi everybody! I am new and eager to help anyone on ref for refs. I only need one ref so the sooner the better as I will help immediately with your sites!

PLEASE help me with this website, its EASY . You can be on your way to your prize so fast! I don't waste time and I am 100% truthful and will help you to help me.

http://www.bigcash.zipnadazilch.com
I am here to help!

PM if interested

+Quote Post
post Aug 5 2007, 08:50 AM
Post #11
Freshie
#1_anything

Member No.: 26,642
My Inventory

1. I have a question, my status on a website after I completed an offer says pending, it has been like that for awhile since I did this yesterday afternoon I think. Does that mean that I didn't get credit?

2. I also think it is pending because when I went to clear my private data for firefox 2.0 there were mulitple things to check off which wasn't said in the faq. There is browsing history, download history, saved from info, cache, COOKIES, saved passwords, and authenticated sessions. So I didn't check off the cookies and when I hit clear all private data I dont think the cookies were cleared. So now I have every box checked off in the private data option to be cleared. I think thats a possibility.

I will check later but I don't think anything will happen. Anybody with Firefox 2.0 that has completed an offer could you please PM me or post information on what I did wrong about the cookies. Thanks.

--------------------
Hi everybody! I am new and eager to help anyone on ref for refs. I only need one ref so the sooner the better as I will help immediately with your sites!

PLEASE help me with this website, its EASY . You can be on your way to your prize so fast! I don't waste time and I am 100% truthful and will help you to help me.

http://www.bigcash.zipnadazilch.com
I am here to help!

PM if interested

+Quote Post
post Sep 9 2007, 06:57 PM
Post #12
Freshie
Bhushan

Member No.: 28,035
My Inventory

I am also not awarded acredit inspite of doing everything as mentioned on the site. here's what i signed for

Return-Path: <root@main.blindcode.com>
Delivered-To: b.mehendale@f5.p23.mail.in.rediffmail.com
Received: (qmail 28204 invoked from network); 8 Sep 2007 00:03:55 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO main.blindcode.com) (69.20.58.138)
by 0 with SMTP; 8 Sep 2007 00:03:55 -0000
Received: (qmail 14182 invoked by uid 48); 7 Sep 2007 17:05:38 -0700
Date: 7 Sep 2007 17:05:38 -0700
Message-ID: <20070908000538.14180.qmail@main.blindcode.com>
To: b.mehendale@rediffmail.com
Subject: OneWebHosting.com Order Receipt

info@onewebhosting.com | Add to Address Book | This is spam
To: b.mehendale@rediffmail.com
Subject: OneWebHosting.com Order Receipt
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 05:33:56 IST
Note: To help protect your privacy, images from this message have been blocked.View images | What is this?

Hello Bhushan,

Thank you for placing your order with OneWebHosting.com! We
appreciate your business and look forward to serving you.

Order Details:
---------------------------------------------------------
Domain Name: gimemore.com
Hosting Plan: Plan A
Price: $29.90
Your Billing Option: Monthly - $9.95 per month

Once your account is activated, you will receive
your Web Hosting settings email with login instructions.
Your instructions are emailed within 6 hours.

IMPORTANT:
Please be sure to update your domain name's
DNS server settings. This can be done with the company
with whom you've registered your domain name.

OneWebHosting.com DNS Server Settings
Primary DNS:
NS1.ONE-DOM10.COM

Secondary DNS:
NS2.ONE-DOM10.COM

Know someone that would appreciate our service? Tell
them about us! http://www.onewebhosting.com/friend_new.php

Again, thank you and we appreciate your business!

Best Regards,

OneWebHosting.com
Redefining Web Hosting for Small Business
http://www.onewebhosting.com
Toll Free: (800) 446-7846

When can I receive the credit?

+Quote Post
post Sep 25 2007, 11:04 PM
Post #13
Freshie
bandjervin

Member No.: 28,768
My Inventory

Ordergiftsfree.com I have completed 5 different offers, did it by the book, with everything that is on your list. I have not been credited for any one of them, but one. Instant, I realize that it may not be instant, but these offers were in fact filled out more that four days ago. I sent a support ticket and have not recieved a response. I am not happy with this. I have spent more than $50 on offers and not getting credited is a bunch of bull. I am to the point where I am about to modedit give a negative review about this site to everybody I trade with on my site. If you have any questions or comments, then please email me at bandjervin@yahoo.com for I will not be on these forums again.
Reason for edit: no talk of cancellation

+Quote Post
post Sep 26 2007, 01:42 PM
Post #14
21st century schizoid man
schizerbone

Group Icon
Group Icon
Group: Gold Donators
Member No.: 6,567
My Inventory
My Freebie Gallery

QUOTE (bandjervin @ Sep 26 2007, 12:04 AM) *
Ordergiftsfree.com I have completed 5 different offers, did it by the book, with everything that is on your list. I have not been credited for any one of them, but one. Instant, I realize that it may not be instant, but these offers were in fact filled out more that four days ago. I sent a support ticket and have not recieved a response. I am not happy with this. I have spent more than $50 on offers and not getting credited is a bunch of bull. I am to the point where I am about to modedit give a negative review about this site to everybody I trade with on my site. If you have any questions or comments, then please email me at bandjervin@yahoo.com for I will not be on these forums again.

Bye.

(I still don't understand why people keep doing offers if the first two or three don't credit...you're obviously doing something wrong, but whatever...keep working on that banned site, and keep not getting credit).

--------------------
When my story's told...how will they tell it? Will they say I was a giver or remember I was selfish? Will they say I was a sinner or pretend I was a saint? Will I go down as a winner? What's the picture they're gonna paint? Wouldn't say I'm a quitter, that's the one thing that I ain't... will they tarnish? Will they taint? Glorify me, overthink, say they know me, say I'm great...say I'm phony, I was fake? Say the things about me that they never told me to my face? I was loved, I was hated...just a ni$$a with a dream, I'm a liar, I was honest -- I was all of these things. When I'm gone, let em talk, they're discussing who I am. When they bury me just know that I was nothing but a man...

+Quote Post
post Sep 28 2007, 03:50 AM
Post #15
Freshie
adelnobel

Member No.: 28,865
My Inventory

QUOTE (schizerbone @ Sep 26 2007, 01:42 PM) *
Bye.

(I still don't understand why people keep doing offers if the first two or three don't credit...you're obviously doing something wrong, but whatever...keep working on that banned site, and keep not getting credit).

I have completed 1 offer. but I cant request credit for it.

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

As of 06.14.2007:
Due to a recent jump in fraud, the Wish4Free Network as well as many other sites are taking the necessary steps to thwart these attempts by making some policy changes. Effective immediately we will no longer be accepting manual credit reports. The majority of these ended up being fraudulent. Unfortunately, this is not a minor issue. To those honest people who have not received credit for offers completed, we sincerely apologize. To learn how to receive credit: Click Here

-Wish4Free Administration

+Quote Post
post Nov 6 2007, 08:18 AM
Post #16
Freshie
freegptmoney

Member No.: 30,356
My Inventory

mad.gif I was sent here by treasurypaypal.wish4free.com/ because apparently you can no longer submit a credit request. So how then do we receive credit?

I personally own and run a GPT site (not freebie prize site, get paid to site) and I understand that sometimes credit does not go through or it takes a while, but manual credit requests are always allowed with reputable affiliate trades!

I started doing these freebie sites to help out a friend and liked them for the most part, but there seems to be ones that are within certain networks (all the same company/person running them just with different names; that do not credit at all or not very well. Hmmmm, seems a little fishy to me!

Can someone please explain to me and others who are concerned, why is that offers credit fine on other networks but not this one??? I want my credit for my time and money spent, as I am sure many others do as well. If all else fails I will simply contact the affiliate networks to make sure that the site owner is not just screwing people out of credits.

+Quote Post
post Nov 11 2007, 05:03 PM
Post #17
Freshie
Michael Amiglior...

Member No.: 30,553
My Inventory

So I am not the only one, been wondering why my credit hasn't gone through. Did it by the book too. sad.gif

--------------------
If 1+1=Fish, and Fish = both Cat and Dog, and Cat= Mouse, and Dog = Cat, and Mouse = Owl, and Owl = 3, How many Licks does it take to get to the center of the earth?

Want up to $45* dollars on one green? Click [HERE] for info!

+Quote Post
post Nov 21 2007, 03:46 PM
Post #18
Freshie
ricmon56

Member No.: 31,106
My Inventory

QUOTE (adelnobel @ Sep 28 2007, 03:50 AM) *
I have completed 1 offer. but I cant request credit for it.

********************************************************************************
IMPORTANT NOTICE!

As of 06.14.2007:
Due to a recent jump in fraud, the Wish4Free Network as well as many other sites are taking the necessary steps to thwart these attempts by making some policy changes. Effective immediately we will no longer be accepting manual credit reports. The majority of these ended up being fraudulent. Unfortunately, this is not a minor issue. To those honest people who have not received credit for offers completed, we sincerely apologize. To learn how to receive credit: Click Here

-Wish4Free Administration & Anything4free.com-
AH...In you last note to an inquest about credits, you (Wish4Free Administration)asked them to "CLICK HERE" which leads to us to Anything4Free.com Forum site. So... when are the credits going to be honored Anything4free.com? I see alot of people asking but I don't see a general post to say that you are honoring the crediting of these offers after the offers are verified-(I really hope this is NOT intentional to be ignored like this).....IT'S BEEN LONG ENOUGH; Where's YOUR action!...We've honored OUR end of the bargain by coming to your sites, now it's time to honor YOUR end of the bargain! JUST CREDIT THESE PEOPLE'S OFFERS (as well as mine)! nono.gif

Ricmon56

+Quote Post
post Nov 21 2007, 04:15 PM
Post #19
<?while (1 < 2){ work(); }?>
gnznroses

Group Icon
Member No.: 5,288
My Inventory

QUOTE (freegptmoney @ Nov 6 2007, 08:18 AM) *
mad.gif I was sent here by treasurypaypal.wish4free.com/ because apparently you can no longer submit a credit request. So how then do we receive credit?

I personally own and run a GPT site (not freebie prize site, get paid to site) and I understand that sometimes credit does not go through or it takes a while, but manual credit requests are always allowed with reputable affiliate trades!

I started doing these freebie sites to help out a friend and liked them for the most part, but there seems to be ones that are within certain networks (all the same company/person running them just with different names; that do not credit at all or not very well. Hmmmm, seems a little fishy to me!

Can someone please explain to me and others who are concerned, why is that offers credit fine on other networks but not this one??? I want my credit for my time and money spent, as I am sure many others do as well. If all else fails I will simply contact the affiliate networks to make sure that the site owner is not just screwing people out of credits.

QUOTE (ricmon56 @ Nov 21 2007, 03:46 PM) *
-Wish4Free Administration & Anything4free.com-
AH...In you last note to an inquest about credits, you (Wish4Free Administration)asked them to "CLICK HERE" which leads to us to Anything4Free.com Forum site. So... when are the credits going to be honored Anything4free.com? I see alot of people asking but I don't see a general post to say that you are honoring the crediting of these offers after the offers are verified-(I really hope this is NOT intentional to be ignored like this).....IT'S BEEN LONG ENOUGH; Where's YOUR action!...We've honored OUR end of the bargain by coming to your sites, now it's time to honor YOUR end of the bargain! JUST CREDIT THESE PEOPLE'S OFFERS (as well as mine)! nono.gif

Ricmon56

it's not the site's fault. and it's not the case that everyone gets credit on all other sites, and wish4free just has a problem. if you read the forums, especially if you go read at FLR, there's always someone saying "I can't get credit on site X but i got credit for every other site. site X has crediting problems". sites themselves are NOT involved in the crediting process and (for the most part) cannot screw it up. sites cannot credit you if the advertiser did not credit you. and you are not guaranteed to receive credit for any offer that you do. also, many, if not most, sites do not accept credit requests anymore.

--------------------
gnznroses aka SwiftRewards. I used to own a grade B freebie site, back when freebie sites were relevant.

Prevent software installation | Prevent installing | cpa affiliate network

+Quote Post
post Nov 27 2007, 02:20 PM
Post #20
Freshie
ricmon56

Member No.: 31,106
My Inventory

QUOTE (Somethin4Nothin @ Nov 21 2007, 04:15 PM) *
it's not the site's fault. and it's not the case that everyone gets credit on all other sites, and wish4free just has a problem. if you read the forums, especially if you go read at FLR, there's always someone saying "I can't get credit on site X but i got credit for every other site. site X has crediting problems". sites themselves are NOT involved in the crediting process and (for the most part) cannot screw it up. sites cannot credit you if the advertiser did not credit you. and you are not guaranteed to receive credit for any offer that you do. also, many, if not most, sites do not accept credit requests anymore.

Okay-Then why do I waste my time doing the trades if I know in advance that I would
not get credited? I don't - and that's the point! I don't know that in advance or I wouldn't
do the darn credit in the first place! I expect that when I go into an offer and it says
I will get such-n-such credit, that I get such-n such credit. And when the wish4site
says go to this site to ask for your credit well that's what I am doing....So I don't
need to be preached at by anyone when I'm told to "click" somewhere and find out where
my credits are for something that I expect to get for time well spent. And wish4free telling us to "click" here and noone answering us is like wish4free passing the buck "everything4free". If this site is really supposed to be the go between to the actual offer sites that are to give credit then they need to answer in a general message and say so and if they are not they need to say so too.....One way or the other so we can go back to wish4free and say quit passing the buck!!!! Then we can go on and go for other offers and keep in mind the raw deals we got going for the offers we got screwed on. Get it?!?!?!

Just a quik edit...those offers that are bogus when it comes to crediting you!!!
KEEP AWAY FROM THEM:
CINEMA NOW.COM
GREAT FUN.COM
WIN MOO-LAH my surveys
OLD NAVY GIFT CARD SWEEPS
STARBUCKS GIFT CARD SWEEPS

They sure know how to take your S&H money, intro$ or your precious info (that they "*require"-that's precious to us) but when it comes to what they promise, yeah right...where's the deal gone? South

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Freebie University · Next Newest »

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 2nd July 2015 - 12:17 AM

RSS