Quick Member Login

Username: Password:
Remember me ? / Forgot Password?
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

A4F is experiencing an Error currently. We are working on getting this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
By: gogoWes
Featured Site: Advertise on A4F!

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topic  Start new topic
, A MUST READ: For New and Old Users!
post Dec 31 2008, 12:16 PM
Post #41
Freshie
happytony

Group Icon
Group: Banned
Member No.: 50,840
My Inventory

Thanks Shaggz!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Aug 14 2010, 01:31 AM
Post #42
Freshie
tortsman

Group: Members
Member No.: 82,690
My Inventory

QUOTE (Shaggz @ Feb 2 2007, 12:31 PM) *
Last Updated: July 17, 2007 11:55AM EST

Frequently Asked Questions Regarding this Topic

Why didn't I get Credit for the offer I did?

There are many factors that come into play when getting credit from an offer, some of the reasons why a credit doesn't come through could be:

- You've previously done the offer before (only do each offer once)
- Your Cookie Settings are incorrect.
- You have Software Preventing Cookies from being placed correctly (Virus/Spyware Protection/Firewall)
- You Didn't Clear Your Cookies before doing the offer
- Your Form of Payment didn't have the necessary funds available to cover all the cost (Processing + Shipping)
- You used a Pre-Paid Credit Card (Most Advertisers do not support these, and will revoke leads when these are used)
- You traveled away from the landing page that the offer click took you to
- You provided fraudulent (or fake) information
- You Did not let the website load completely (make sure all pages finish loading, before closing the page)
- The publisher that the offer is run through had problems (rarely the cause)
- You Do NOT meet the Eligibility for the offer (Residency, Age)
- You Did NOT fulfill the requirements of the offer
(Signing up for a specific level of service, Length of Service, etc.)
- If the IP Address (address given to your computer/network from your Internet Service Provider) you accessed the offer from has been credited for the offer previously on another site, this would cause a non-credit.

Important Note: Even if you have the confirmation email, were charged successfully, and have already received your product, if any of the above factors took place, you many not receive credit.

How Do I Clear My Cookies?

IE6:

1. Select "Tools" > "Internet Options" > "General" again.
2. Under the heading "Temporary Internet files," click on "Delete Cookies..."
3. Click "OK" for the "Delete all cookies in the Temporary Internet Files folder?" prompt.
4. Click "OK" to exit.

IE7:

1. Click on "Tools" > "Internet Options" > "General" again.
2. Click the "Delete..." button.
3. Under the heading "Cookies," click on "Delete cookies..."
4. Click "Yes" for the "Delete all cookies in the Temporary Internet Files folder?" prompt.
5. Click "Close" to exit.

Firefox 1.5 or earlier:

1. Open Mozilla Firefox.
2. Click on "Tools" > "Options" > "Privacy."
3. Click on "Cookies" > "Clear."
4. Select "OK" to exit.

Firefox 2.0:

1. Click on "Tools" > "Options" > "Privacy."
2. Under the "Private Data" heading, click on the "Clear Now" button.
3. Click "OK" to exit.

Netscape 7.x/Mozilla - Windows

1. Within Netscape, go to Tools | Cookie Manager | Manage Stored Cookies.
2. Click Remove All Cookies.

Netscape 7.x/Mozilla - Mac

1. Within Netscape, go to Tools | Cookie Manager | Manage Stored Cookies.
2. Click Remove All Cookies.
3. Click OK.

Safari 2.x

1. Open Safari and go to Safari | Preferences.
2. Click Security.
3. Click Show Cookies.
4. Click Remove All.

What is "the landing page"?

The landing page is where you are redirected to when you click on an offer, if you click away from this page to read a terms of service, privacy policy, or something else about the site, it could "Possibly" cause a no-credit issue, as some of the landing pages have whats called a "CREDITING Pixel" which is a small image which links to the freebie site and tells the advertiser where the lead was generated from, which in result gives that freebie site credit for your lead (this pixel is normally located on the order processed/completed page though).

It is advised to always, click the link, arrive at the landing page, and complete the offer. If you want to click around the site and read the TOS, or Privacy Policy, etc., I advise you open those in a new window (or tab), rather then browsing away from the landing page.

Note: Filling out your information and clicking continue, is not leaving the landing page and will not affect anything. (It is what you're supposed to do).

What do I do if I have left the landing page and have clicked around the offer-site already?

Honestly your best option would be to close the offer page, clear your cookies, then click to open the offer-site again, and proceed accordingly.

TIP: If you've visited an offer before and decided you didn't want to do it and are now about to do it, CLEAR YOUR COOKIES FIRST! Clearing your cookies in this situation will prevent the offer from not crediting, as well as putting a stop to the offer crediting to the WRONG Freebie Site you are pursuing (yes this does happen)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Just So You Know: Even if you do everything right, there are limits to the capabilities of offer tracking. If a user has viewed the same offer from different sites on the same network (123, trainn, free4me, etc.) within a short period of time, it could still credit to the wrong site. Sometimes it credits to the first site clicked, sometimes the most recent. There is no concrete explanation for this, so I will only suggest to take your time, and try to follow everything advised here in this FAQ.

Since I am very new and you seem quite knowledgeable, please tell me how can I institute a "Missing Credits Report"? Thanks in advance

+Quote Post
post Feb 19 2011, 05:00 PM
Post #43
Freshie
assomiabe

Group Icon
Group: Banned
Member No.: 87,206
My Inventory

скачать macosx leopard x

Источники витамина D и ОМЕГА-3 для беременных В рыбе, в первую очередь это сардины, сельдь, лосось, тунец. Конечно же, особенно богат этим витамином рыбий жир, но он, по сути, все же пищевая добавка, а не продукт питания. Кальциферол есть также в яичном желтке, молоке и молочных продуктах.

обои для рабочего стола скачать через торрент - скачать программы для проектирования и расчёта мебели с библеотекой

Такое впечатление,что беспредел,о котором пи шут десятки лет не сдвинулся с места.Как всегда старшие дяди как хотят издеваются над срочниками,затем так запугивают,чт о нельзя даже подумать о правде и что-то сказать.Посмотрите,как хотели недоказать невиновность этого подонка,который издевался над А Сычевым,приписывали,что якобы онр боллен с детства-вобщем садизм чисьт ой воды и самое главное,что все это видят и все это слышат,но никто,по-моему не заинтересован в раскрытии этих возмутительных фактов,все друг дрга покрывают Что в часьти нет начальства? что они не слышали и не видели .как избивают!? Так засчем такие там начальники на глазах которых совершаются почти убицства,а они ничего не хотят видеть.Сколько это будет продолжаться?Это часть вблизи С-П,я могу представить,что творится на периферии-бьедные солдаты И самое гламвное их почти убивают,а они не могут дать отпор,т.к сразу посадят по трибуналу и ничего не докажешь.Что надо сделатьНадо байкотировать АРМИЮ-все должны байкотировать покамест будет подобный беспредел В результате мальчик с переломанной челюстью-инвалид и еще боится назвать этого подонка Позорище,а не армия-Надо все рассказать и выявить этих подонков!

http://towucor.tripod.com/igri-razvlecheniya/

+Quote Post
post May 24 2011, 10:52 AM
Post #44
Freshie
ZeIzabella

Member No.: 90,883
My Inventory

WhassuP shaggz?! Im kinda new, and confused. I noticed you have information up about safari. Does this work with an iphone 3gs?? Let me know, im about to give up on a4f sad.gif

+Quote Post
post Nov 4 2011, 11:02 PM
Post #45
salomonpark

Member No.: 94,908
My Inventory

Nice Information....
Yeah I keep reading many good partner's Inform.

+Quote Post
post Nov 10 2011, 05:06 PM
Post #46
Freebie Veteran
Noble Net

Member No.: 79,773
My Inventory

?

--------------------
TRY THE LIVE CHAT IMMEDIATE RESPONSE
A4F Web Trading
The Noble Network
support@thenoblenetwork.com
Office.888-609-3396//Fax.866-254-2329

+Quote Post
post Dec 14 2011, 02:12 AM
Post #47
Freshie
caroleemerald

Member No.: 95,904
My Inventory

Of all the tips I have read and I like the most is the following pasted below.
A very expensive thing you will have in this forum. Its the most important part of the business!

Well thanks to you!

TIP: If you've visited an offer before and decided you didn't want to do it and are now about to do it, CLEAR YOUR COOKIES FIRST! Clearing your cookies in this situation will prevent the offer from not crediting, as well as putting a stop to the offer crediting to the WRONG Freebie Site you are pursuing (yes this does happen)

+Quote Post
post Dec 23 2011, 09:39 PM
Post #48
Freshie
ShyTine34

Member No.: 96,090
My Inventory

Very informative. Hope I won't encounter things like this and go smoothly with my future trades.

+Quote Post
post Jan 31 2012, 06:02 AM
Post #49
Freshie
Josh GP

Member No.: 95,105
My Inventory

Clearing cookies before and after you complete an offer will help you a lot.

--------------------
Always read Trade Rules

+Quote Post
post Feb 5 2012, 01:46 PM
Post #50
Freshie
kimmildred

Member No.: 96,905
My Inventory

Thanks for that helpful guides you shared.

+Quote Post
post May 24 2012, 11:50 PM
Post #51
Freshie
green4me8380

Member No.: 98,248
My Inventory

thanks for the tips! smile.gif

--------------------
LETS GO GREENIN

+Quote Post
post Jul 28 2012, 11:39 AM
Post #52
Advanced Member
spadeslover

Group Icon
Group: Bronze Donators
Member No.: 78,976
My Inventory

Thank you for the post. Very helpful.

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Freebie University · Next Newest »

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topic  Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 4th August 2015 - 11:18 PM

RSS

IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here