Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kelly might be away from 8/31 - ?
Anything4Free.com Forums > New / Not Proven Legit / Other Networks > Unrepresented Networks > RewardzNetwork
egyptianruin
Hey guys just an update for everyone. I might be induced Sunday due to signs of preeclampsia. I have had high BP all through my pregnancy and now they are finding 1+ protein in dipstick tests, BP getting ridiculously high and elevated levels of uric acid. So just an FYI if I am not around to answer support tickets this Sunday you know why! I will update this post on Sunday if and when I come home - if not here comes the baby.
3cuties4me
Good luck Kelly! I hope you have a speedy delivery and post info when you can!
newborn
Good luck, Kelly!! CONGRATS if you have the baby. 2.gif
Jessecka
Good Luck. PICK THE EPIDURAL lol
Congrats!
Givafree - Carl
congrat kelly! And good luck
freebietreasure
good luck and take care!
lgatton
Congrats!! hope everything goes well with you and the baby smile.gif
jersthecool
Hope everything works out and it goes easily see you soon biggrin.gif
melmarie80
Good luck Kelly!

QUOTE (Jessecka @ Aug 28 2008, 02:17 PM) *
Good Luck. PICK THE EPIDURAL lol
Congrats!

Go Natural!
HaRouT
Yea def. good luck!
DiamondR
Good luck tomorrow Kell. thumbsup.gif Yeah, go natural...so his face not wrinkled when you see him for the first time.
egyptianruin
QUOTE (DiamondR @ Aug 30 2008, 11:45 AM) *
Good luck tomorrow Kell. thumbsup.gif Yeah, go natural...so his face not wrinkled when you see him for the first time.

LOL I already said gimme meds, they need to anyway so my BP won't go up (if it does I get Magnesium, fun fun) and if they induce I will be getting Pitocin. Most likely it will be a c-section with all the medical problems I have right now.
happyhobo
Congrats kelly
Get that BP down to safe levels:)
Be hearing from you
Happyhobo
egyptianruin
Tonight I am having dinner with my family - I am so nervous, I went to the lab today to drop off my 24 hour urinalysis and get my creatine levels checked. My BP this morning was 162/110 (for those who don't know the BP ranges: http://www.vaughns-1-pagers.com/medicine/blood-pressure.htm ) So I am sure I will be either delivering tomorrow or staying an extended visit in the hospital until 37 weeks (Wednesday) so I can deliver then, I pray that if I don't deliver tomorrow they let me come home for the few remaining days I have left... I ramble on so much but I've never been this nervous in my entire life, lol.
wozniack
I'm late viewing this... I hope all is well with you and your family. Good luck! smile.gif
melmarie80
*Pacing around the floor wondering how Kelly and baby are doing.*
Twon
QUOTE (wozniack @ Sep 2 2008, 09:59 PM) *
I'm late viewing this... I hope all is well with you and your family. Good luck! smile.gif

Me too. I hope everything is good....
DiamondR
Baby?
egyptianruin
Baby came on Monday (Labor Day, not funny, lol) He weighed 4 lbs 6 ounces and 18 inches long but is really healthy. They started to induce me on Sunday with gels, moved to this "bulb" thing (don't ask, lol) on Monday and then I dilated to 4 centimeters in 30 minutes and the baby broke my waters kicking me. They gave me the Pitocin and I dilated to 10 centimeters in 2 hours and had the baby in three sets of pushes, lol - I remember the doctor checking me and going okay you are 8 it should take a few more hours, and 10 minutes later I was like I feel like I have to push and of course he was ready and waiting. Mike and I are very happy but very very tired so it may take a couple days to regain my composure (especially since the little one eats like a champ - 12 times a day) so I need to go rest!
emoney
Awesome news, congrats on little Ronald! biggrin.gif Glad everything went well, now go get some rest and when things settle down you better post pics of RJ!

Twon
GREAT!!! If I give you a few goats and some silk fabric, can my daughter marry your son?
melmarie80
Congrats Kelly! We are so happy for you!
Dabbs
Congrats Kelly and Mike!!! There is NOTHING like being a parent for the first time. (Tiring yes but rewarding 1000 times as much) wub.gif
egyptianruin
Here's one image of Mike holding Ron that his friend/Godfather took at the hospital. I was there too of course, lol but I was out of it because of the Magnesium Sulfate they gave me for my BP. I am now on BP medication because having the baby didn't fix it - at least not right now - and instead it went up even higher after labor.

jersthecool
Congratulations! That must be amazing! Hope your family and the baby do real well!!
3cuties4me
Love the pic of him and Mike! Too cute!

Congrats to you and your beautiful family Kelly! I told you September birthdays were the coolest! biggrin.gif

happyhobo
yes waiting for pictures of the new family member.
Glad the delivery went so well for you:)
Happyhobo cool.gif
DiamondR
Congrats Kell & Mike. He's adorable. You guys are blessed.
bradenr
ahhh, cute little guy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.